剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
好吧,我可以建议你继续工作。
Well, might I suggest you get a move on.
眼睛一直在变化。 它闪闪发光,很奇怪。
The Eye has been acting up. It's all glowy and weird.
是的,赫卡魔法在日食期间是会达到顶峰。
Yeah, Heka magic is at its peak during an eclipse.
我能感觉到它在成长, 眼睛也是。
I can feel it growing, and so can the Eye.
它准备好给我们指路
It's getting ready to show us the way
到奥西里斯之杖。
to the Staff of Osiris.
[不祥的音乐]
[ominous music]
克莱特小姐。 - 她在这里做什么?
Miss Krait. - What's she doing here?
好像她收到了邀请。
Looks like she got an invitation.
[液体冒泡]
[liquid bubbling]
苏打水在沸腾,威尔!
Soda fountain's on the blink, Will!
你能解决它?
Think you can fix it?
可能很棘手,
Could be tricky,
但是,嗯,让我检查一下 那个,呃,阀门。
but, um, let me check the, uh, valves.
或者法兰,也许?
Or the flanges, maybe?
我和萨夫可以分散注意力
Me and Saf could create a distraction
当你为它休息时。
while you make a break for it.
所以我会成为蛇饵?
So I'd be snake bait?
不,不,谢谢。 - 等一下。
No. No thank you. - Wait a second.
蛇在博物馆真是太好了
It's great that the Serpents are at the museum
还好眼睛不在。
because the Eye isn't.
如果我们能欺骗他们 想到它就在这里,
If we can trick them into thinking that it is here,
他们会留下来 直到日食结束。
they'll stick around until the eclipse is over.
眼睛不会向他们透露 藏身之处
The Eye won't reveal to them the hiding place
奥西里斯之杖的, 世界将是安全的。
of the Staff of Osiris, and the world will be safe.
好的, 但是我们如何欺骗他们
Okay, but how do we trick them
认为它在这里?
into thinking it's here?
通过表现超级可疑。
By acting super suspicious.
那应该不会太难。
That shouldn't be too difficult.
我们真正需要的是假眼,
What we really need is a fake Eye,
但我认为那会 只是需要太长时间才能完成。
but I think that would just take too long to make.
如果你认识一位擅长做东西发明家 。
If only you knew an inventor who was good at making things.
当然。 你认识任何这样的人 吗?
Of course. Do you know anyone?
不,不是。
No, not really.
想不到了。
No one particularly comes to mind.
你? - 不。
Do you? - No.
是的,非常有趣。 看,我会搞定的。
Yeah, very funny. Look, I'll get it done.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
还有一个活的,威尔!
Got another live one, Will!
没关系。 我能修好它。
It's okay. I can fix it.
[机器响起, 灯光嗡嗡]
[machines ringing, lights buzzing]
可能会有一些火花, 所以你可能想把目光移开。
There might be some sparks, so you might want to look away.
这并不危险,是吗? - 我想我会知道的。
It's not dangerous, is it? - Guess I'll find out.
好的,我明白了。
Okay, I've got it.
好的,其他机器在做什么?
Okay, what are the other machines doing?
他们怎么样? 呃,不好。
How are they doing? Uh, not good.
一点都不好。
Not good at all.
嘿,干得好。
Hey, nice job.
同时。 看来我们有客户了。
And just in time. Looks like we've got customers.
[不祥的音乐]
[ominous music]
大而魁梧的客户。
Big, burly customers.
你的朋友? - 当然不。
Friends of yours? - Definitely not.
我想保持这种状态。 - 是的。
And I want to keep it that way. - Yeah.
和他们两个做朋友 看起来可能会很痛苦。
Being pals with those two looks like it could be painful.
不用担心, 你离开这里,
Don't worry, you get out of here,
我会处理他们。
and I'll deal with them.
谢谢,阿蒂。
Thanks, Artie.
我欠你一个人情。
I owe you one.
我可以借那个吗? - 嗯,当然。
Could I borrow that? - Uh, sure.
先生们, 我能为你做什么?
Gentlemen, what can I do for you?
苏打水、柠檬、柠檬果子露,
Soda, lemons, lemon sherbet,
也许很快 在催眠机上?
maybe a quick go on the Mesmer Machine?
那很接近。
That was close.
[轻柔空灵的音乐]
[soft ethereal music]
所以你要 走那条路,是吗?
So you want to go that way, do you?
嗯,我猜 没有别的了。
Well, I guess there's nothing else for it.
[戏剧电子音乐]
[dramatic electronic music]
别介意我... - [清嗓子]
Don't mind if I... - [clears throat]
不。 [轻笑]
Don't. [chuckles]
【亮弦乐演奏】
[bright string music playing]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
哦,你在这里做什么?
Oh, what are you doing here?
Theo,Krait 小姐 是我们的一位客人。
Theo, Miss Krait is one of our guests.
很特别的客人。
Very special guest.
她在帮助我们 获得新的挖掘许可证。
She's helping us get a new dig permit.
我们只给那些 给考古学家
We only give those to archaeologists
不会丢失他们找到的东西。
who don't lose the things they find.
我向你保证,我们正在做
I promise you, we are doing
我们能做的一切 找到荷鲁斯之眼。
everything we can to find the Eye of Horus.
任何潜在客户 它可能在哪里?
Any leads yet on where it could be?
哦,长长的—— 离这里真的很远。
Oh, a long, long-- really far away away from here.
这是肯定的。
That's for sure.
是的,我怕警♥察♥ 还没有找到任何东西。
Yes, I'm afraid the police haven't found anything yet.
希望它会很快出现 。
Hopefully it will turn up very soon.
你家的运气这么差。
Your family has had such a run of bad luck.
谁知道 接下来会发生什么?
Who knows what will happen next?
呃,如果我们能找到它就好了。 [清嗓子]
Uh, if only we could find it. [clears throat]
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
总之,要去的地方, 人来养活。
Anyway, places to go, people to feed.
啊! - [咕噜声]
Ah! - [grunts]
这是怎么回事? - 看门。
What's going on? - Watch the door.
打扰一下! - 他就这样走了!
Excuse me! - He's gone that way!
他怎么了?
What's happened to him?
哪里——他在哪里?
Where--where is he?
我在这里,你们这些白♥痴♥。
I'm over here, you idiots.
[盾牌响声] - 那里!
[shield clatters] - There!
萨菲亚。
Safiya.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
谁,我? 没什么。
Who, me? Nothing much.
[在舞台上窃窃私语] 快,拿眼睛。
[in stage whisper] Quick, take the Eye.
她有眼睛。 - 好吧,谢谢,亨利。
She's got the Eye. - Well, thanks, Henry.
我其实是 就在我出去的路上。
I was actually just on my way out.
哦好的。
Oh, okay.
嗯,正好撞到你。
Well, it was nice bumping into you.
你好,对不起,对不起。
Hi, sorry, excuse me.
哦。 - 哦,对不起,克莱夫。
Oh. - Oh, sorry, Clive.
没看到你。 - 我的错,我敢肯定。
Didn't see you there. - My mistake, I'm sure.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
哎,什么—— 把你的手从我身上拿开!
Oi, what-- get your hands off of me!
就这样欺负我。 - [叹气]
Barging me around like that. - [sighs]
这是一个博物馆, 不是地下。
This is a museum, not the underground.
每个神话般的女人背后 是一款同样出色的手袋。
Behind every fabulous woman is an equally fabulous handbag.
哦,谢谢你,亲爱的。 - 这是一个引人注目的设计。
Oh, thank you, my dear. - It is an eye-catching design.
闪闪发光。
It almost appears to be glowing.
为什么,我们不要得到 太得意忘形了,女士们。
Why, let's not get too carried away, ladies.
这只是一个旧手提包。 - 你介意我 -
It's just an old handbag. - Do you mind if I--
你觉得怎么样 你正在做的?
What do you think you're doing?
啊!
Ah!
我只是在欣赏——
I was just admiring--
解开我的手提包!
Unhand my handbag!
哦。 [轻笑]
Oh. [chuckles]
你显然需要速成班
You are clearly in need of a crash course
在会话约束方面。
in conversational conventions.
你什么都不用 担心,亲爱的。
Nothing for you to worry about, my dear.
好好说话的秘诀……
The secret of talking well...
那应该让 Krait 可以忙 一阵子。
That should keep Krait busy for a while.
奶奶的诱饵是我迄今为止最好的发明。
The granny decoy is my best invention yet.
你准备好再次出发 如果我们需要?
You ready to go again if we need?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表