剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, and how is our application progressing?
[柔和的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
这将取决于我的检查。
It will depend on my inspection.
我需要知道那些无价的文物是否足够安全。
I need to know how secure your priceless artifacts are.
你被盗了。
You've been burgled.
不...
No...
是荷鲁斯的眼睛。
it's the Eye.
它活了过来。 它做到了这一点。
It's come alive. It did this.
它越来越强了。
It's getting stronger.
而且很危险。 退后!
And dangerous. Stay back!
你怎么知道?
How can you tell?
因为魔法 围绕它旋转,威尔,
Because the magic that swirls around it, Will,
现在它像心脏一样跳动。
now it's beating like a heart.
我多希望我能看到它。
I wish I could see it.
暴风雨必须被驯服。
The tempest must be tamed.
只有她看到才可以阻止它。
Only she who sees it can stop it.
我知道这个地方。
I know this place.
这是墓穴的庙...
It's the Mortuary Temple of...
哈特谢普苏特! - 祝福你!
Hatshepsut! - Bless you!
不,我想象中的女人 是哈特谢普苏特!
No, the woman in my visions is Hatshepsut!
第十八王朝法老。 公元前 1458 年至 1479 年。
18th dynasty pharaoh. 1458 to 1479 BC.
图特摩斯的女儿是第一位的。
Daughter of Thutmose the first.
威尔,她在代尔巴哈里建造了神殿 。
Will, she built the temple at Deir el-Bahari.
她是第二个 女法老。
She's the second female pharaoh.
她是有史以来最酷的女王。
She's the coolest queen ever.
小迷妹。
Fangirl much.
只有暴风雨 必须驯服。
Only the tempest must be tamed.
只有我能阻止它。 我只是不明白这是为什么
Only I can stop it. I just don't get why
她不能像一个正常人一样和我说话。
she can't speak to me like a normal person.
就像告诉我该怎么做。
Like just tell me what to do.
你会找到方法的。
You'll find a way.
你太棒了。
You're amazing.
我的意思是,在神奇的东西上。
I-I mean, at the magic stuff.
到那时我们需要更强大的力量来保护。
We'll need stronger protection until then.
好吧,不要让任何人靠近眼睛。
All right, don't let anyone go near the Eye.
干得好,杰基尔博士。
Way to go, Dr. Jekyll.
你的怪物给我留下了深刻的印象。
You really impressed me with your monster.
不是!
Not!
去!去!去!
Go, go, go!
[尖叫声]
[squeaks]
[喘气]
[gasps]
我的裙子! 我美丽的定制礼服!
My dress! My beautiful bespoke dress!
你做了什么? 这件衣服是 Paul Poiret 的!
What have you done? This dress is Paul Poiret's!
好吧,至少 这不是你的。
Well, at least it's not yours.
问题二?
Question two?
嘿!
Hey!
你这个破坏者,明白了!
You vandal, gotcha!
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
这不是我。
This wasn't me.
它们只是砸碎了自己, 是不是?
It just smashed itself, did it?
而这正好跳到你的小手上,是吗?
And this just jumped into your little hands, did it?
我正在清理。 可以去问西奥——她会告诉你的。
I was clearing up. Ask Theo--she'll tell you.
你要叫警♥察♥来。
You save it for the police.
是的,我们在楼上确实有一些相当大的碎片,
Yes, we do have some rather large pieces upstairs,
但我们更喜欢光,不是吗?
but we prefer the light, don't we?
的确是。
We do.
这是--我想你会 喜欢这里。
It's--I think you'll like it up here.
西奥! 怎么了?
Theo! Whatever's happened?
现在也许你会相信我。 - 相信什么?
Now maybe you'll believe me. - Believe what?
所有这一切,它是-
All of this, it was--
抓住他 偷了一个金手镯。
Caught him stealing a gold bracelet.
就靠一双手也毁了这个地方。
Red-handed. Wrecked the place too.
威尔永远不会那样做。 他是我的朋友!
Will would never do that. He's my friend!
我是来帮忙的!
I was helping out!
我们会处理这事,克莱夫。
We'll take care of this, Clive.
你能接手清理吗?
Could you take over clearing up?
请。
Please.
我对此感到非常抱歉。
I'm so sorry about this.
我真的不知道 发生了什么。
I really don't know what has happened.
我愿意。
I do.
是荷鲁斯的眼睛。
It's the Eye.
[嘲笑] - Theo,借一步说话。
[scoffs] - Theo, a word please.
原谅我们。 对不起——对不起。
Excuse us. Excuse--sorry.
爸爸,这证明了一切,我一直试图告诉你。
Dad, this proves everything I've been trying to tell you.
你被荷鲁斯之眼护身符诅咒了 ——
You were cursed by the Eye of Horus Amulet--
请不要再这样了。
Please, not this again.
威尔,来吧。
Will, come on.
我知道这很难相信, 斯洛克莫顿先生,
I know it's hard to believe, Mr. Throckmorton,
但这是真的。
but it's true.
而且越来越危险。
And it's getting dangerous.
哦,我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们的女儿 - - 很有想象力。
Our daughter-- - Has quite the imagination.
嗯,这些都是正确的。
Well, these are all correct.
你真的是一个快速学习者。
You really are a fast learner.
你能闻到吗?
Can you smell that?
皮尔金顿小姐馅饼 帮你过关?
A Miss Pilkington pie for helping you pass?
你毁了我的衣服之后? 是的,不,我不这么认为。
After you ruined my dress? Yeah, no, I don't think so.
哦,不,不,不!
Oh, no, no, no!
这没什么 是虚构的。
Nothing about this is imaginary.
好的,看,你可以看到 它做了什么!
Okay, look, you can see what it's done!
够了这些废话, 提奥,拜托!
Enough of this nonsense, Theo, please!
这不是胡说八道,爸爸。 这是魔法。
It's not nonsense, Dad. This is magic.
这都是什么灰尘?
What's all this dust?
[激动人心的音乐]
[exciting music]
这是你的,我接受吗? - 哎呀。
This is yours, I take it? - Oops.
好的,我可以 记录在案
Okay, can I just put it on record
这与我无关。
that this had nothing to do with me.
你看? 这个烂摊子是由
You see? This mess was made by
你即将被禁足十年的兄弟。
your soon-to-be-grounded-for- the-next-ten-years brother.
而不是魔法。
Not magic.
好的。 也许这不是。
Okay. Maybe this wasn't.
理智终于占上风。
Sense prevails at last.
但有一点 正在发生
But there is something happening
荷鲁斯之眼。 - [呻♥吟♥]
with the Eye of Horus. - [groans]
也许现在不是时候。
Maybe now's not the time.
威尔,现在是绝对是时候。
Will, now is definitely the time.
那是来自女王 哈特谢普苏特本人。
And that's from Queen Hatshepsut herself.
请原谅我。 我必须和这群人谈谈。
Please excuse me. I have to talk to this lot.
我很抱歉你受到了不公平的指控,威尔。
I'm sorry you were unfairly accused, Will.
没关糸。
Forget it.
如果你同意我可以帮忙收拾?
I can help tidy up if you like?
哦,不,不,不,不。 我们已经让你受够了。
Oh, no, no, no, no. We've put you through enough.
最好回家去吧,好吗?
Best if you get off home, yes?
[呼气,清嗓子]
[exhales, clears throat]
我只要求你们参加数学考试。
All I asked was that you take a math test.
相反,你们两个 造成了彻底的混乱。
Instead, you two caused utter mayhem.
你侮辱了从外♥交♥部♥来的人
And you insult the person from the Foreign Office
我们需要给人留下好的深刻印象!
that we need to impress!
其实我完成了测试。
Actually I did the test.
但是我 -
But I--
好的,萨菲亚。 你可以走了。
Okay, Safiya. You can go.
你叔叔会等着你。
Your uncle will be waiting.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
[耳语] 皮尔金顿派明天给我吃。
[whispering] Pilkington pie on me tomorrow.
在哪个星球上这是可以接受的?
On what planet is this acceptable?
毁了一半的博物馆?
Half destroying the museum?
在客人面前展现自己!
Showing yourselves up in front of guests!
作为父母我责备自己。 我们辜负了你们。
I blame myself. We're failing you as parents.
也许是Throckmorton祖母 是正确的
Maybe Grandmother Throckmorton was right
关于送你们去寄宿学校。
about sending you to boarding school.
什么? 好吧,不,你不能那样做。
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表