剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
那时只有我。
Just me then.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[眼睛颤抖]
[Eye warbling]
好运回来了吗? 这需要很长时间。
Any luck yet? This is taking ages.
嘘! - 对不起。我——嗯。
Shh! - Sorry. I--hmm.
对不起。
Sorry.
好安静 我几乎听不见。
It's so quiet I can barely hear it.
要是声音再大点就好了。
If only it were louder.
我想我可以帮忙。
I think I can help with that.
[勇敢的音乐]
[plucky music]
好孩子。
Good boy.
你在这。
There you are.
这是一个水晶收音机放大器组。
It's a crystal radio amplifier set.
它可以你听到的音乐放大声音 。
It can magnify the sound of the music you're hearing.
[反馈尖叫] 对不起。
[feedback screeches] Sorry.
抱歉,我只需要——
Sorry, I just need to--
只需要调整它。
just need to tune it in.
好的。 [无线电呼呼]
Okay. [radio whirring]
[静止的]
[static]
不捡东西。
Not picking anything up.
也许如果你用东西来
Maybe if you replace the crystal
更换水晶那可能能调成魔法?
with something that can tune into magic?
好想法。
Great idea.
我在护身符中使用的红玉髓珠呢?
What about the carnelian beads I use in the amulets?
那也许有用。 他们在哪?
That could work. Where are they?
嗯...
Um...
安全的地方。
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方... - 我不知道。
Somewhere safe being... - I don't know.
当妈妈让我整理房♥间后我永远找不到任何东西 。
I can never find anything when Mum makes me tidy my room.
[轻微前卫的音乐]
[lightly edgy music]
嘿,萨夫! - [尖叫]
Hey, Saf! - [screams]
[笑]
[laughs]
继续。 这是一个改进。
Keep it on. It's an improvement.
找到他们。
Found them.
好的。
Okay.
[金属嗖嗖声]
[metallic whooshing]
就是它 - 这是你听到的吗?
Is that-- is that what you're hearing?
是的,这就是眼睛。
Yes, that's the Eye.
那是魔法的声音。
That's the sound of magic.
我几乎听不见。
I can barely hear it.
信♥号♥♥太弱了
Signal's too weak.
我想我们需要一个大块头的红玉髓。
I think we need a bigger hunk of carnelian.
大?
Bigger?
我想我在商店里找到了完美的东西。
I reckon I found the perfect thing in the stores.
哈。
Ha.
墓穴。
The Grave Cave.
好吧,祝你好运。
Well, good luck with that.
我会在花♥园♥里。
I will be in the garden.
在我们做的时候玩得开心。
Have fun while we do all the work.
阿利斯泰尔!
Alistair!
他们对我亲爱的哈罗德心爱的收藏做了什么?
What have they done to my dear Harold's beloved collection?
哦。
Oh.
我能得到的唯一安慰 [抽鼻子]
The only comfort I can take [sniffles]
是他没有活着看到这个悲剧。
is that he is not alive to see this tragedy.
我确定 - - 你怎么能
I'm sure-- - How could you
让这发生?
let this happen?
你在玷污家族的名声。
You are tainting the family name.
[嘲笑] 现在我想你期待我
[scoffs] Now I suppose you expect me
来解决这个烂摊子。
to sort out this mess.
真的没有理由 -
There's really no reason--
斯罗克莫顿的金库快用完了。
The Throckmorton coffers are running low.
无法想象为什么。
Can't imagine why.
所以我们会有一个筹款活动。
So we will have a fundraiser.
好, 这正是我们——
Well, that's exactly what we--
你,先生。
You, man.
我们需要一个新的展览。
We will need a new exhibit.
那个河马雕像怎么了??
What happened to that hippo statue?
神塔韦雷特?
The god Taweret?
在商店里。 - 丑陋的旧东西。
It's in the stores. - Ugly old thing.
那尊雕像是皇冠上的宝石
That statue was the jewel in the crown
是我的 Harold 1880 年在吉萨挖掘的!
of my Harold's 1880 Giza dig!
[怒气冲冲]
[huffs]
[轻声]谢谢。
[softly] Thank you.
我说的不是雕像。。
I wasn't talking about the statue.
它有什么不好的魔法吗?
Has it got any bad magic?
这是一只无害的狗。
It's a harmless pooch.
[戏剧性的管弦乐刺痛]
[dramatic orchestral sting]
[安静]
[silence]
好, 这个理论就这么多。
Well, so much for that theory.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
[静止的]
[static]
[金属嗖嗖声]
[metallic whooshing]
告诉我你能听到。
Tell me you can hear that.
响亮而清晰。 - 有点吓人。
Loud and clear. - It's a bit spooky.
[嗖嗖继续]
[whooshing continues]
[静止的]
[static]
它去哪儿了?
Where's it gone?
[引人入胜的音乐]
[intriguing music]
我们需要做的就是标记 信♥号♥♥在这张地图上达到峰值,
All we need to do is mark the signal peaks onto this map,
然后我们可以找到 来源。
and then we can locate the source.
别再推我了。 - 嗨,威尔。
Stop nudging me. - Hi, Will.
嗨,威尔。
Hi, Will.
阿蒂做了一个新蛋糕。
Artie made a new cake.
以为你可能喜欢 试试看。
Thought you might like to try it.
哦,请不要介意,如果我这样做,。
Oh, don't mind if I do.
队友的欢呼声。
Cheers, mate.
我们真的没有时间了,亨利。
We don't really have time for that, Henry.
我们这里还有任务。
We're sort of on a mission here.
我可以在任务中吃饭。
I can eat on mission.
什么任务?
What mission?
我们找到了怎样把眼睛拿回来。
We found out how to get the Eye back.
看, 关于早些时候,威尔。我 -
Look, about earlier, Will. I--
狄奥多西娅·斯洛克莫顿!
Theodosia Throckmorton!
你的房♥间已经不合适人类居住。
Your room is unfit for human habitation.
你有30分钟去整理一下
You have 30 minutes to make it spotless
否则我会让克莱夫扔掉那些杂乱无章的东西。
or I'll have Clive throw out all that clutter.
不,我需要那个 为我的咒语——
No, I need that for my spell--
拼写。 我的拼写需要那个。
Spellings. I need that for my spellings.
时间不等人。
The clock is ticking.
对,好吧,你得在没有我的情况去做这事了。
Right, well, you'll have to do it without me.
标记尽可能多的点 尽可能在地图上,
Mark as many points on the map as possible,
并把它带回来这样我们就可以找到眼睛。
and bring it back so we can locate the Eye.
去吧,威尔。
Come on, Will.
我们能搞定这事。
We've got this.
你为什么不留下来去帮助西奥?
Why don't you stay and help Theo?
我不认为她需要我的帮助。
I don't think she wants my help.
你有机会做回你自己。
A chance for you to get your own back then.
“那个雕像是在皇冠上的宝石
"That statue was the jewel in the crown
哈罗德的吉萨挖的。”
of Harold's Giza dig."
我敢打赌他只是为了远离她。
I bet he only went to get away from her.
[咆哮]
[snarling]
你好? - [咆哮]
Hello? - [growling]
有人在吗?
Someone there?
[咆哮]
[growling]
如果这是你们孩子们玩的游戏,
If this is you kids playing a game,
我要-- - [咆哮]
I'm gonna-- - [snarls]
[吠叫] - 啊!有一只好狗。
[barking] - Ah! There's a good doggie.
请不要咬人! - [吠叫]
Please don't bite! - [barking]
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
对不起...
I'm sorry...
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表