剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
Excellent. Couldn't have gone better.
对了,我想是时候梳洗一下了 。
Right, time to freshen up, I think.
显得很安静。
Seems very quiet.
可以做再迎接几个访客,克莱夫。
Could do with a few more visitors, Clive.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
[迷人的音乐]
[enchanting music]
[叹气]
[sighs]
我累死了。
I'm dead.
[呼气]
[exhales]
我保证有一天我会带你回去的。
I'll take you back one day. I promise.
我要给你取名为 Ra。
I'm gonna name you Ra.
希望你喜欢你的新家。
I hope you like your new home.
什么?
What?
西奥! - 你什么时候学会敲门?
Theo! - When will you learn to knock?
从来没有,它伤害了我的指关节。
Never, it hurts my knuckles.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
你想要什么? - 很蹩脚。
What do you want? - It's lame.
妈妈说我只能去拱廊 如果你和我一起去。
Mum says I can only go to the arcade if you go with me.
对不起,没有办法。 我太忙了。
Sorry, no can do. I'm too busy.
哦拜托。 看,要么就是
Oh, please. Look, it's either that
或帮助拆包。
or help with the unpacking.
我去拿我的外套。
I'll get my coat.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
快点,西奥。 - 我来了,我来了。
Hurry up, Theo. - I'm coming, I'm coming.
嘿,阿蒂,有什么新鲜事? - 嘿。
Hey, Artie, what's new? - Hey.
好消息是,我爸爸退休了 并让我负责。
Good news is, my dad retired and put me in charge.
所以我买♥♥了 大量新游戏,
So I bought a load of new games,
和一张乒乓球桌。
and a ping pong table.
真不错。 - 坏消息是...
Awesome. - The bad news is...
有人超过了你的最高分。
someone beat your high score on Flicker.
什么?没门!
What? No way!
去拿下他们,游戏冠军。
Go get 'em, champ.
[邪恶的笑声]
[sinister laughter]
我不会那样做的。
I wouldn't do that.
在这里最难的游戏是这台。
That's the hardest game in here.
不要浪费你的钱。
Don't waste your money.
要不我把它给你 ,好吗?
I should just give it to you instead, is that right?
不,但那台机器会吞光你的钱
No, but that machine will make your money disappear
比我快。 - 哦真的吗?
faster than I can. - Oh, really?
哦耶。
Oh, yeah.
快点!
Come on!
只剩下几次机会了。
Only a few more chances.
哦,来吧。 这不可能。
Oh, come on. That's impossible.
想念这个,
Miss this one,
你必须 告诉我你的名字。
and you have to tell me your name.
是的,我不想说
Yeah, I'm not sharing
把个人信息 告诉一个陌生人。
personal information with a stranger.
我不是陌生人。 你认识我几个小时了。
I'm not a stranger. You've known me for hours.
好吧,好吧,球在哪里? 我还有一个机会。
Okay, well, where's the ball? I've still got another go.
那是什么?
What is that?
好的,你是怎么做到的?
Okay, how did you do that?
啊!魔术师 从不暴露他的诡计。
Ah! A magician never reveals his tricks.
我是威尔。而你呢?
I'm Will. And you are?
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
玩家从不透露 她的秘笈。
A gamer never reveals her tricks.
对不起,我得走了。 - 嘿!
I'm sorry, I need to go. - Hey!
亨利! - 你没有告诉我你的名字。
Henry! - You didn't tell me your name.
亨利,我看到了车站的小偷 。
Henry, I saw the thief from the station.
我们得走了,现在!
We need to go, now!
我还没打完游戏。
I was in the middle of a game.
哦,快点,好吗?
Oh, just hurry up, will you?
不会吧,车站的小偷。
It can't have been the thief from the station.
这没有道理。 - 嗯,是的。
It makes no sense. - Well, yes it was.
我亲眼看到了他。
I saw him with my own eyes.
哦耶?他站着吗 旁边是一个法老的妻子?
Oh, yeah? Was he standing next to a pharaoh's wife?
就是他。
That's him.
快点!
Come on!
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
死路!
Dead end!
没有出路。
There's no way out.
到我身后。 - 我很好,亨利。
Get behind me. - I'm fine, Henry.
[都叹气]
[both sigh]
你跑什么?
What you running for?
只是另一个 提奥的小笑话。
Just another one of Theo's little jokes.
好吧,你的父母 要你回家喝茶。
Well, your parents want you home for tea.
所以不要再浪费我的时间了 并继续前进。
So stop wasting my time and get a move on.
不,我真的见到了他。
No, I really did see him.
是的,我可以去把我的游戏高分拿回来。
Yeah, and I was about to get my high score back.
[叹气]
[sighs]
[钟声]
[bell tolling]
小心点!
Be careful with that!
我很小心。
I'm being careful.
戴上手套。
Hence the gloves.
哦,手套。 他们在保护你。
Oh, the gloves. They're protecting you.
不,他们是为了保护 神器。
No, they're to protect the artifact.
你应该知道。
You should know that.
什么,不,我的意思是——
What, no, I mean--
你知道关于古埃及人的神话
you know the myths about ancient Egyptians
会有诅咒对象 所以没人会碰它们吗?
putting curses on objects so no one would touch them?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
好吧,如果 他们不是神话?
Well, what if they weren't myths?
如果他们是真的呢?
What if they were true?
你说你认为 这个护身符被诅咒了?
You're saying you think this amulet is cursed?
[笑声] 不,当然不!
[chuckles] No, of course not!
[笑声] - 不,那太疯狂了。
[chuckles] - No, that would be crazy.
快点。 我只不过在逗你玩而已。
Come on. I'm just messing with you.
我真的累了。该睡了。
I'm really tired. Time for bed.
来这里给我们一个拥抱。
Come here and give us a hug.
哦!
Ooh!
爱你,西奥。 - 爱你的爸爸。
Love you, Theo. - Love you, Dad.
你知道吗? 真是漫长的一天,
You know what? It's been a long day,
我想我们都可以早睡早起。
I think we could all do with an early night.
你怎么看,拉?
What do you think, Ra?
这样好吗?
Is that good?
[呼噜声]
[purring]
什么?
What?
真毛皮!
Real fur!
[喵喵]
[meows]
拉!拉,等等!
Ra! Ra, wait!
[喵喵]
[meows]
拉?
Ra?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
[喘气]
[gasps]
你见到了一只神奇的猫路过这里吗?
Have you seen a magical cat go this way?
还是我睡着了,这只是 一个很奇怪的梦?
Or am I asleep and this is just a really weird dream?
[远处的砰砰声]
[distant thud]
[轰鸣继续]
[thudding continues]
[哗啦啦]
[clattering]
又是你!
You again!
它在哪里? 荷鲁斯之眼在哪里?
Where is it? Where is the Eye of Horus?
你的手!那是什么?
Your hand! What is that?
我必须得到那眼睛。 把它给我!
I must have the Eye. Give it to me!
不,你不能拥有它。 现在出去!
No, you can't have it. Now get out!
荷鲁斯之眼 将指明道路。
The Eye of Horus will show the way.
魔法是真实的。 这不是梦!
The magic's real. It wasn't a dream!
放下护身符!
Drop the amulet!
救命——救救我!帮我!
Help--help me! Help me!
放下它! - 我不能!
Just drop it! - I can't!
[呼喊]
[cries out]
等等,还没完!
Wait, it isn't over!
我看到你了,狄奥多西亚。
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表