剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
这里有问题。 - 是的,记分牌。
Something's wrong here. - Yeah, the scoreboard.
我们完全被打败了。
We're totally getting destroyed.
无聊的!
Boring!
啊,蟑螂!
Ugh, cockroach!
我的英雄。
My hero.
这就是坏魔法。
That's the bad magic.
西奥? - 我必须抓住它!
Theo? - I have to catch it!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
你想放弃比赛吗?
You wanna forfeit the game?
N-不--等待。 提奥,回来吧!
N-no--wait. Theo, come back!
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
像往常一样奇怪。
Being weird as usual.
不好意思,朋友。 游戏结束。
Sorry, mate. Game over.
是的,我们赢了!
Yes, we won!
不算数。 他们放弃了。
It doesn't count. They gave up.
哦,它在哪里?
Oh, where is it?
我不能让它跑掉。
I can't let it get away.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
哦,那里!
Oh, there!
是的!
Yes!
你是做什么的?
What are you?
威尔,我明白了!
Will, I got it!
所以这就是我们输的原因? 所以你可以开一个动物园?
So that's why we lost? So you can start a zoo?
不,是魔法!
No, it's magic!
它只是一只普通的甲虫。
It's just a regular beetle.
我要带回家,那样我可以研究它。
I need to take it home so I can study it.
我的小间谍不能被捕获。
My little spy must not be captured.
它着火了!
It's on fire!
[喘气] 哦!
[gasps] Ow!
那是什么?
What's that?
发生了什么?
What's happening?
所有人:哇!
all: Whoa!
[都在喊]
[all shouting]
我们必须离开这里!
We've got to get out of here!
[都在尖叫]
[all shrieking]
就像在我的想象中一样!
It's just like in my vision!
请告诉我这是一个美好的结局。
Please tell me this has a happy ending.
[大喊]
[shouts]
[人们喘着粗气]
[people gasping]
她害怕。
She's afraid.
好像我高估了她的能力。
It would seem I overestimated her powers.
哇!
Whoa!
这比我的反复梦见我被吃掉的地方更糟糕
This is worse than my recurring dream where I'm eaten
我自己的脸。 你怎么不慌张?
by my own face. How are you not freaking out?
拜托,曾经醒来我在卧室里找到一条鳄鱼。
Please, I once woke up to find a crocodile in my bedroom.
随时都可以做一个咒语,姐姐。
Anytime you want to do a spell, sis.
我的意思是,不要着急。
I mean, no rush.
好的。我可以试试夺走它的力量。
Okay. I can try to take away its power.
准备好进行害虫防治了吗? 准备好?
Ready for some pest control? Ready?
就像我永远一样。
As I'll ever be.
听我说,古人。
Hear me, Ancients.
Khepri,当你闪耀的光芒在世界上,
Khepri, as you shone light on the world,
闪耀你的光芒 在这个生物上
shine your light on this creature
并驱逐它到冥界。
and banish it to the underworld.
为什么它不起作用?
Why isn't it working?
我不知道!
I don't know!
你是——你不给它 足够的女主角真实性。
You're--you're not giving it enough diva realness.
我是认真的,为什么要众神听你的
I'm serious, why should the gods listen to you
如果你不承诺到那一刻?
if you don't commit to the moment?
致力于当下,西奥! 致力于当下!
Commit to the moment, Theo! Commit to the moment!
Khepri,当你闪耀时 在这个世界上,
Khepri, as you shone light on this world,
闪耀你的光芒 在这个生物上
shine your light on this creature
并消除诅咒 去冥界!
and banish the curse to the underworld!
那是什么? - 诡异的。
What is that? - Weird.
这是一只圣甲虫 就像家里的一样。
It's a scarab beetle like the ones from home.
我不知道 你把它们弄到这儿来了。
I didn't know you got them here.
你觉得它死了吗?
Do you think it's dead?
就是现在。
It is now.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
把我的圣甲虫带回来。
Bring back my scarab.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
抱歉耽误了一点时间,
Sorry for that little delay,
女士们和男士们。 - 阿蒂!
ladies and gents. - Artie!
我确定我们的闯关者只是一次性的。
I'm sure our gatecrasher was just a one-off.
大家冷静一下好吗?
Everyone calm down, yeah?
不要告诉卫生检查员。
And don't tell the health inspector.
锦标赛呢?
What about the tournament?
网都烧了。 对不起大家。
The net's all burned. Sorry, guys.
[叹气]
[sighs]
但你为什么不掩盖你的悲伤
But why don't you drown your sorrows
用质优价美的蛋糕,嗯?
in some very reasonably priced cake, huh?
想吃蛋糕吗?
Want to get a cake?
你是说一块蛋糕? - 不。
You mean a slice of cake? - No.
从字面上看,我从来不知道有人吃得像你一样多。
I've literally never known anyone eat as much as you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
对不起,我不相信关于神奇的甲虫的事。
I'm sorry I didn't believe you about the magic beetle.
我很抱歉我输掉了比赛。
I'm sorry I lost us the game.
好像这很重要?
Like that's important?
马上回来。
Be right back.
你拿到房♥租了吗?
You've got the rent?
说来话长。
It's a long story.
我只能用这个代替。
I'll just give you this instead.
不。
No.
这就是我所拥有的。
It's all I have.
[忧郁的音乐]
[somber music]
好的。
Okay.
你的房♥租已经付清。 再见。
Your rent is paid. Bye.
租金。
Rent.
别担心,好吗?
Don't worry, okay?
这就是你想要赢得这么多钱的原因 。
That's why you wanted to win so much.
你需要奖金来付租金?
You needed the prize money for rent?
别担心。 一切都很酷。
Don't worry about it. Everything is cool.
不不不, 我有一些积蓄。
No, no, no, I have some savings.
我可以帮忙付房♥租。
I can help with the rent.
我很感激你的提议, 西奥。
I appreciate your offer, Theo.
我真的感激,但我必须自己应付这件事。
I really do, but I have to do this on my own.
你的意思是你不要我 干扰。
You mean you don't want me to interfere.
你确实有办法
You do kind of have a way
接管并命令人们,
of taking over and ordering people about,
的方式。 - 没关系。
kind of. - It's okay.
我知道了。 对不起。
I get it. I'm sorry.
好吧,我, 狄奥多西娅·斯罗克莫顿,
Okay, and I, Theodosia Throckmorton,
承诺永不干涉你的生活永远,永远。
promise to never interfere with your life ever, ever again.
我会坚持下去。
I will hold you to that.
[温暖的音乐]
[warm music]
你知道我们会 赢得了比赛,对吧?
You know we would have won the tournament, right?
你在开玩笑吗? 我们当然会。
Are you kidding? Of course we would.
你看到我的反手了吗?
Did you see my backhand?
这真的是一件美丽的事情。
It's truly a thing of beauty, really.
我可以给你一杯热巧克力吗?
Can I get you a hot chocolate?
我以为你永远不会问。
I thought you'd never ask.
好吧,阿蒂。
All right, Artie.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[机器机械地笑]
[machine laughs mechanically]
不要恨我 因为你不是我
Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me.
这怎么可能? 你还是人吗?
How is it possible? Are you even human?
那我们要谈谈 那个甲虫?
So are we gonna talk about that beetle?
我们必须吗?
Do we have to?
我仍然觉得它擦过我的头发。
I still feel it brushing against my hair.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表