剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
This car. - It's not of this Earth.
这底特律钢铁能当作绝好的武器
Detroit steel makes a hell of a weapon.
如果这辆车能除掉女王
If the car takes out the Queen,
剩下的阿克里达就都死了
the rest of the Akrida are dead.
让我们把这个混♥蛋♥赶出这个世界
Let's go run this son of a bitch into the ground.
在我杀你之前 约翰
Before I kill you, John,
我给你一些你亟需的安宁
I want to give you some much-needed peace.
当记录者阻止了我最后一次入侵时
When the Men of Letters stopped my last invasion,
我说适可而止了
I said enough is enough.
他们做事不像猎魔人光明磊落
Unlike Hunters, they never played fair,
于是我就想 干嘛我要讲究公平
so I thought, why should I?
你父亲的男子俱乐部打败我之后
After your dad's boys' club beat me,
我使用了所有余下的能力
I used all my remaining power,
全部不剩
every ounce of it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我除掉了记录者们 约翰
I wiped out the Men of Letters, John...
包括你父亲
including your father.
你确定这样能行吗
Are we sure this is going to work?
不确定
No.
所有人现在下车
Everybody get out now.
玛丽
Mary.
看好他 好吗
Keep an eye on him, will you?
我一小时前刚刚到达城里
♪ Well, I just got into town about an hour ago ♪
四处望了望 看看风的方向
♪ Took a look around, see which way the wind-- ♪
玛丽
Mary.
约翰
John.
你没事吧 -嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
你们怎么活下来的
How did you guys survive?
她保护了玛丽
She kept Mary safe...
还有我
me too.
当然 没有什么东西能伤害到我
Of course, there's not a lot that can tear me apart.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
我被卡在两个世界中间
I was stuck in the world between worlds,
所以我让自己尽量贴近传送门
so I stayed close to that portal,
只要我看到我的宝贝通过
and as soon as I saw baby come through,
我就会跳过去抓住了车胎
I hopped in and grabbed the wheel.
那你是谁
So who are you?
我是个猎魔人 跟你一样
I'm a Hunter, just like you.
但我不是这个地球的人
But I'm not from this Earth.
那你是怎么到这的
And how did you get here?
我死后去了天堂
When I died, I made it to heaven.
她就在那等着我
And she was waiting for me.
于是我开车去溜了一圈
So I went for a drive,
然后改了道
and then I took a little detour.
通过多元宇宙
Through the multiverse.
那 那你是来找什么的
S-so what were you looking for?
好问题 卡洛斯
That's a good question, Carlos.
我来找自己的家人
I was looking for my family.
我家世代都是猎魔人
See, I come from a long line of Hunters.
我一直觉得在太空的某个地方应该还有个地球
I guess I was hoping that somewhere out there was a Earth
在那里有我另一个版本的一家人
that had a version where my family had a shot
他们幸福的生活在一起
at a happy ending.
我开车的时候 听说了阿克里达的事
When I was driving, I caught wind of the Akrida.
原来他们是查克最后一批作品之一
Turns out that they were one of Chuck's last creations.
查克是谁
Who's Chuck?
上帝
God.
说来话长了 不过
It's a long story, but, uh...
基本上来说 他就是个混♥蛋♥
basically, he's a real dick.
他留下阿克里达目的就是为了在他失败后
He left the Akrida behind to wipe out all of existence
由阿克里达来清除所有生物
in case he failed.
而且
Well...
他的确失败了
he failed.
最终阿克里达
Eventually the Akrida
会想办法回到我的世界去
were going to make their way to my world,
可那里有我的家人 所以我不允许这种事发生
and I got family there, so I couldn't let that happen.
那 那封信 你为什么
T-the letter, why did you--
我都说中途改道了 规矩很简单
I took my little detour. The rules were simple.
不能干扰任何事
Don't mess with anything.
可我
Well...
稍微助推了一下
I gave it a little nudge.
觉得可能需要一点帮助
Thought it might need a little help.
看来结果还不错
Looks like it worked out pretty well.
现在阿克里达已经离开了
So now that the Akrida are gone,
你们可以选择自己的命运
you all can choose your own destiny.
亲手写下属于自己的故事
You can write your own story.
而你也可以回到你的故事里去了
And you can get back to yours.
没事 他们 他们是跟我一起的
It's all right. They're-- they're with me.
这个是鲍比 那个是杰克
This is Bobby. That's Jack.
是家人
They're family.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你没事吧
You okay?
都说我会弄明白了
I told you I'd figure it out.
不过我没说不会惹更多的麻烦
Didn't say I wouldn't get us in more trouble.
看看他们啊
Look at 'em.
伙计 这太奇怪了
Man, this is all kinds of weird--
居然能看见塞缪尔长着这么一脑袋头发
seeing Samuel with a full head of hair.
是吧
Right?
迪恩 -嗯
Dean. - Yeah.
我知道
No, I know.
我知道 杰克
I know, Jack.
我恢复一切时
When I restored things,
想让人类自己决定自己的命运
I wanted mankind to make their own fate.
那就意味着高层的人不能干预
That meant no interference from on high,
任何一处都不行
anywhere...
没有例外
no exceptions.
我不能让我们的世界被毁了
I couldn't let our world get destroyed.
山姆还在呢 好吗 他应该拥有一个美好和漫长的人生
Sam's still down there, okay? He deserves a good, long life.
他们都是
Hell, they all do.
所以 如果你想把我踢出天堂
So, if you want to cast me out of heaven...
那随你
so be it.
如果要投票的话
If we're taking a vote,
我肯定同意再给他一次机会
I'd say you give the guy another chance.
你们这些猎魔人总是会有下一个任务
There's always another case with you Hunters...
即便死后也是如此
even in death.
这样吧
Well...
如果你非要干预
if you're going to meddle in things,
那就干脆做完吧
finish what you started.
之后
After this...
就是时候考虑
it's time to get around to the...
坚持到底内心才会得到安宁
"there'll be peace when you are done"...
这一部分了
part of the song.
听着
Listen, um...
我走之前
b-before I go...
想给你们俩一样东西
I want to give you two something.
我爸
My dad...
他
he, uh...
也有一本猎魔人日志 跟这个看着一样
Kept a Hunter's journal, looked just like this.
我这辈子都靠着这本日志
I lived my whole life by that damn thing.
这个 是我的猎魔人日志
Well, this is my Hunter's journal.
所以如果你们打算继续猎魔
So if you're gonna stay in this game...
这个会帮到你们的
This will help guide you through it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你有想过放弃做猎魔人
I know you're thinking about quitting Hunting.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I understand.
但你需要帮我个忙
But you need to do me one favor.
帮我盯着一个黄眼睛的恶魔
Keep an eye out for a yellow-eyed demon.
如果你有那个王八蛋的踪迹
And if you even catch a hint of that son of a bitch...
我需要你用这个除掉它
I need you to use this.
你的家人
Your family...
你在地球上找到
did you ever find a version
幸福生活下去的他们了吗
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表