剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
他们的领袖看到他难逃一死
their leader saw he was fated to die
而他选择了挽救自己而不是整个部落
and chose to save himself over the clan.
他能改变自己的命运吗
Was he able to change his fate?
他就像宝石预言的那样死了
He died exactly as the gem predicted,
于是护身符就失传了
and the amulet was lost to Il Soarta
当宝石展示了你的命运
Once this object reveals your fate,
就是板上钉钉了
it is sealed.
总会有其它办法的
There's always another way.
我们回去再查看一下传说
Let's go back and check the lore.
不 先别走
No. Stay.
只是
It's just...
你们需要知道如何放置护身符
you need to know how to properly store this amulet
保护它的安全
to keep it safe.
它需要博物馆级别的存储
It needs museum-grade storage.
不太对头是吧 约翰
Something's not right. John?
我不会离开你们的
I'm not leaving you.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 -我也是没办法
You sold us out. - I had no choice.
这么多年他们一直在威胁专家们
They ve been threatening experts for years.
说如果我听说了有关护身符的事却不告诉他们
Said if I heard the amulet surfaced and didn't tell them,
他们就杀了我
they'd kill me.
你一定想知道我是不是会食言吧
You're probably wondering if I m a man of my word.
我们试试看哦
Let's find out.
不要 拜托了 我不想死
No, please! I don't wanna die.
还不到你呢
Not your time yet,
但很快了 约翰·温彻斯特
but it will be soon, John Winchester.
我们就可以 走
We got this. Come on.
我们在隧♥道♥里跟丢了
We lost them in the tunnels.
我是说 他们现在可能到了任何地方
I mean, they could be anywhere by now.
我好担心约翰
I'm worried about John.
他在幻觉中看到的吸血鬼也碰到了护身符
The vampire he saw in his vision touched the amulet too
如果他看到的和约翰看到的一样 那
and if he saw what John saw, then...
你认为他可能会让那个幻觉成真
You think he's gonna want to make that vision come true.
这对命运之子来说就像宗教信仰一样
It's practically a religious faith for the Il Soarta.
对不起 约翰
I-I'm sorry, John.
我们不该相信 -不是任何人的错 卡洛斯
We shouldn't have trusted-- - It's nobody's fault, Carlos.
命中注定的
It was meant to be.
你尽快过来吧 好吗
Just get here as soon as you can, okay?
是谁
Who was that?
你妈
Your mom.
不行 你不能打给我
No. You don't get to call my--
我知道 但我们需要有人陪在你身边
I know. But we need someone to keep you company
这样我们几个好出去寻找答案
while we go out looking for answers.
不行 我可不会坐以待毙
No. I'm not just gonna hang around here
而你们却在外面 -你在这里会很安全
while you guys are out there-- - You're safe here.
而在外面 -听我说 玛丽说得对
Out there... - Look, Mary's right.
这里完全可以
This building is heavily warded
阻挡住吸血鬼 -而我们可以去
against vampires coming in. - And we can look into
试图找到那些吸血鬼
tracking these vampires down.
你们居然让我♥干♥闲着 -我们是为了你的安全
You guys are benching me. - No. We're keeping you safe.
不能再让你去有红地毯的屋子了
No more chances of finding you in a room with a red carpet.
好吧 那我们接下里去哪找
Okay. What do we look for next?
我们应该从戴安娜的地方找起
We should start at Diana's place.
好好搜一下 我是说 她既然跟
Give it a proper search. I mean, she was in contact
命运之子有牵连 那她可能有办法联♥系♥上他们
with Il Soarta, so she probably has a way to contact them.
是 警♥察♥现在应该也差不多离开了
Yeah, and the cops should be wrapped up by now.
好吧 值得一试
Okay, it's worth a shot.
我一会跟你们楼上见 给我点时间
I'll meet you guys upstairs. Just give me a second.
好
Yeah.
嘿 我理解你跟我意见不一致
Hey, I get you wanna fight me on this,
我也知道为什么
but I also know why.
你害怕了
You're scared.
如果戴安娜说的对呢
What if Diana was right?
我是说 如果我不能
I mean, what if I can't...
改变自己的命运呢
change my fate?
嘿 你自己也说过
Hey, you said it yourself.
我们一定会有办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
就算是需要我把这三州区的所有吸血鬼都杀死也没问题
Even if I have to kill every vampire in the tristate area.
我以前从没对付过吸血鬼
I've never fought a vampire before.
也许你可以帮我逃过一劫
Maybe you could save me one.
只要不是你幻觉中见到的那样
As long as it's not the one you saw in your vision,
就没问题
deal.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我就留在这 然后把所有的吸血鬼传说都读一遍
I will stay here and read every lore book on vampires
这样至少我知道如何杀掉三州区的
so I at least know how to kill the last vampire
最后一个吸血鬼 -谢谢
in the tristate area. - Thank you.
交给我们就好
We got this.
玛丽·坎贝尔 你在这干嘛
Mary Campbell? What are you doing here?
我想为我爸取点东西
Uh, I was gonna pick up some stuff for my dad
因为他是那种非传统医学类型的人
'cause he's the non-traditional medicine type,
但是 天啊
but...geez.
这里发生什么了
What happened?
屋主被杀了
The owner got murdered.
天 太可怕了 你知道是谁干的吗
My God, that's terrible. Do you know who did it?
我们还在调查
We're still investigating.
很遗憾听说这事
I'm so sorry to hear that.
那你先忙吧
I'll let you get back to it.
我这一天见到你两次 挺逗的
It's funny seeing you twice in the same day.
还都是在犯罪现场
Both times at crime scenes.
小镇是这样嘛
Small towns, huh?
太小了
Too small.
不好意思 你有什么问题吗
I'm sorry. Is there a problem here?
我也想弄清楚呢
That's what I'm trying to find out.
你知道警长办公室
You know the Sheriffs Department
有你和你全家人的
has a case file on you
档案吧
and your whole family.
我能说什么呢
Well, what can I say?
坎贝尔家人就喜欢找乐子吧
The Campbells know how to have a good time.
我不知道你牵扯进什么事里了
I don't know what you've gotten yourself messed up in,
但如果约翰因此受伤的话
but if any of it comes close to harming John.
我不会让约翰涉险的
I would never put John in any kind of danger.
我真心希望你这话不是扯谎
I really hope you're right about that,
因为我会盯着你的
because I've got my eyes on you.
而且不只是以约翰朋友的身份
And not just as John's friend.
谢谢你的提醒 警官
I appreciate the warning, officer.
那就再见了 坎贝尔小姐
See you around, Ms. Campbell.
成了吗 -成了也没成
Did it work? - Yes and no.
我在门口乱晃 成功引起了警♥察♥的注意
I smoked out the cops and got their attention,
但发现我的却是贝蒂
but the one who noticed me was Betty.
贝蒂 约翰的前任吗
Betty? As in John's ex Betty?
对 就是那个贝蒂
Yes, that Betty.
她今早装甲车事故那里也看到了我
She clocked me by the armored truck this morning too.
这可不太妙啊 是吧
That can't be good, can it?
但我们还有更重要的事要做
But we got bigger fish for now.
你们在里面找到什么了 -戴安娜的账本
What'd you guys find inside? - Diana's ledger.
我们认为可能知道那些吸血鬼藏哪了
We think we might know where the vampires are holed up.
我当初真没想到猎魔
I did not expect something called hunting
还需要读这么多书
to involve so much reading.
我更喜欢打人的部分
I prefer the punching part.
你一直这样
You always have.
听我说 贝蒂今天来了
Listen, Betty stopped by today.
从你的语调判断
Guessing by your tone,
应该不是什么好事吧
it wasn't the friendly kind of way.
她在犯罪现场看到了玛丽和拉塔还有卡洛斯在一起
She saw Mary with Latika and Carlos at a crime scene
之前在另一个犯罪现场又和你一起出现
and another one before that, too, with you.
贝蒂对这方面可真的是嗅觉灵敏
Betts always did have a pretty good nose for BS.
她现在怀疑玛丽了
She's pawning it off on Mary.
很明显 你女友 -她不是我女友
Apparently, your girlfriend... - She's not my girlfriend.
你拿我当三岁孩子呢
Save it for the kids, kiddo.
随便你怎么称呼她吧
Whatever you wanna call her,
玛丽在警方可是有犯罪记录的
Mary has a bit of a RAP sheet.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表