剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
我是绝对不会原谅你了
Retroactively never forgiving you for that.
好吧
Okay. Well...
然后
And...
我们停车买♥♥零食
We had just stopped for snacks
因为麦琪超想吃烤面包片
'cause Maggie was obsessed with Toastettes.
我的天 我知道去哪找手镯了
Oh, my God, I think I know where to find the bracelet.
我知道去哪找手镯了
"Oh, I know where to find the bracelet."
我爱你
I love you.
即便是走偏僻小路
Even on the back roads,
我们一早也赶到了
we can still make it by morning.
你们俩哪都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
贝蒂 我可以解释 -你上庭再解释吧
Betty, I can explain-- - You'll get your day in court.
你不明白
You don't understand.
镇上的人都在找你
The whole town is looking for you.
他们怒火冲天的 你应该庆幸
The way they're talking, you're lucky it's me
是我先找到了你
who found you first.
你怎么找到的我
How did you find me?
我跟踪你几星期了
I've been following you for weeks.
自从凯尔联♥系♥我们之后
Ever since Kyle reached out.
我不知道凯尔跟你怎么说的
I don't know what Kyle told you,
但是约翰没杀人
but John didn't kill anyone.
我也是想帮你
Look, I'm trying to help here.
就别再让情况变得更糟糕了吧
Please don't make a bad day worse.
我们会想出办法来的
We're gonna figure this out.
好吗
All right?
好
All right.
好 不是我要怀疑你的智慧
Okay, uh, not to doubt your genius,
但是一个大家一日三餐的地方
but the room where people have three meals a day
会是麦琪藏东西的地方吗
is Maggie's secret hiding spot?
玛丽和塞缪尔跟麦琪一样
Mary and Samuel both shared
都超迷烤面包片的
Maggie's obsession with Toastettes.
让开
'Scuse me.
塞缪尔·坎贝尔 烤面包片
Samuel Campbell? Toastettes?
那个人有多面性
The man contained many layers.
就为最后一片是谁吃
It would get quite cutthroat around here
他们都能大打出手
over who would get the last one.
所以麦琪才会自己私藏一点
That's why Maggie kept her own private stash.
老鼠药盒子吗
Rat poison?
你最不会去寻找美味的地方
The last place you look for treats.
难以置信
Incredible.
太好吃了
Oh, amazing.
手镯要怎么用
So what's the bracelet for?
根据传说
Well, according to legend,
手镯是秘密和阴暗之神厄瑞波斯造出来的
it was made by Erebus, the god of secrets and shadows,
是给他追随者们的工具
as a tool to give to his followers
用以识穿他们敌人的秘密
to uncover their enemies' hidden secrets.
所以你只要把手镯戴上
So you just put the bracelet on
然后念咒语
and presto,
就能看到恶魔的幻象了
monster-vision?
卡住了
It's stuck.
这不是什么好事对吧
That can't be good, can it?
没事 深呼吸
O-okay. Well, take a deep breath.
麦琪既然都能摘下来 所以
You know, Maggie was able to get it off at some point, so...
我们之后再讨论这事 先确保
We'll focus on this later. We need to make sure
这东西管用才行 走吧
this thing actually works, so come on.
我们去看看谁是坏人谁是好人吧
Let's actually see who's naughty and who's nice.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
如何
Any luck?
每扇门和窗都封上了
Every door and window is sealed.
而且民用无线电和电♥话♥也都不能用了
And the CB radio and phone are both dead.
我试图打给福特和卡莉
And I tried to call for Ford and Carrie,
但都打不通
but nothing.
手镯有什么反应吗
Any luck with that bracelet?
动都不动
It won't budge.
而且感觉好像更紧了
And it feels like it's getting tighter somehow.
所以这就是鸡生蛋蛋生鸡的囧境了 不过在这里是恶魔对吧
So chicken and egg situation here, monster-wise, right?
是啊
Right.
我们看到摔门的那个阴影
The shadow that we saw slam the door,
是这手镯发现的恶魔
was it a monster that the bracelet detected
还是原本就捆绑在手镯上的
or was it tied to the bracelet?
无论哪种情况 我现在明白
Well, either way, I'm starting to understand
为什么麦琪要收藏起这个秘密了
why Maggie wanted to keep it a secret.
对不对 我肯定也不想有个手镯
All right? I wouldn't want any bracelet
会把我控制在这房♥子里啊
holding me hostage in this house, either.
好吧 我们得查查传说中有关它的记录
Okay, we need to find its record in the lore.
然后就有答案了 你翻那本吧
Then we'll have our answer. Just check there.
好的 谢谢 沃尔特
Okay. Thanks, Walt.
我知道 感谢
I know. And I appreciate that.
有消息了吗
Anything?
我跟车♥库♥隔壁的五金店主聊了一下
I talked to the hardware store owner next door
还有对面街的酒吧店主
to my garage and the owner of the bar across the street.
没人看见凯尔偷入车♥库♥
Nobody saw Kyle break into the garage.
沃尔特会问问建筑工地
Walt's gonna check with the construction crew
最近进行翻新改造的人
who's been doing his remodel.
我想一定有人看到什么了
I mean, there has to be someone who saw something.
问询过你的警♥察♥ 他们有什么异样吗
The cops that questioned you, anything seem off about them?
你是说有没有被阿克里达附身吗 没有
You mean, were they secretly bugs? No.
他们只是想知道约翰在哪
They just wanted to know where John was
还有我对凯尔是否了解
and what I knew about Kyle.
我跟他们说我不知道 还有凯尔是谁
I told them, "I don't know" and "Who's Kyle?"
玛丽 抱歉
Mary, I'm sorry.
约翰说你们俩是朋友
John told me that the two of you were friends.
是的
Yeah.
说实话 我没想到事情会走到这个地步
To be honest, I don't think it's really set in yet.
但有件事我很确定
But I do know one thing.
他的下场不该这么凄惨的
He didn't deserve any of this.
我不想这么问
I hate to ask...
但是有了凯尔的前车之鉴 你觉得贝蒂会不会
but after Kyle, you don't think Betty...
不会
No.
我能看得出她的眼神
I could see it in her eyes.
带走约翰她的心都快碎了
She was heartbroken taking away John like that.
他们两个 过去
Those two, they were really, um...
对
Yeah, they were.
我突然想到
Which makes me think
我们可以信任她啊
that we can trust her.
信任她什么
Trust her with what?
这一切
All this.
阿克里达在警♥察♥队伍里有内线
The Akrida have cops on the inside.
如果我们想帮约翰
If we want to help John,
也许我们也需要在警♥察♥内部找个人
maybe we need a cop on the inside, too.
你应该想喝一杯吧
Thought you could use that.
你一直从外面观察我吗
You been watchin' me through there?
没有 外面没人
No. No one is.
克勒特警探封锁了审讯室
Detective Klett locked the viewing room.
你相信我的对吧
Please tell me you believe me.
谢谢你抓他归案了 唐纳兰警官
Thanks for bringin' him in, Officer Donelon.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Could we have a minute?
当然可以 先生
Of course, sir.
你俩是老交情了吧
You two go way back, don't you?
一定很难受吧
It's gotta sting,
被前任抓进来
being busted by your ex.
抱歉
Sorry, just--
她一定早预料到了这一天会到来 对吧
I mean, she must have known this day was coming, right?
她对你的过往了解的一清二楚
I mean, she's known you when all this started.
看看吧 袭击 妨碍治安 破坏公物
Look, assault, disorderly conduct, vandalism.
这还只是你最大的几项罪名
Eh, just a few of your greatest hits.
我知道我♥干♥了什么
I know my record.
好吧 但我
Okay, but I...
我没杀凯尔
I didn't kill Kyle.
听着
Look...
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表