剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
那是为什么
And why is that?
因为原料就在眼前
Because the ingredient is right here,
亲爱的
dearie.
就是你自己灵魂的一部分
It's a piece of your own soul.
如果你活下来 艾达·门罗
If you survive this, Ada Monroe,
来找我
look me up.
你比你所了解的还要强大
You're more powerful than you know.
我要教给你的还有很多
And I have so much to teach you,
对他们来说一定很奇异 对不对
Must be kinda weird for both of them, right?
之前是差了八岁 现在差了三十八岁
I mean, before it was just 8 years, and now it's 38.
我想总好过再也见不到他
I guess it's better than never seeing him again.
谢谢你所作的事情
Thank you for what you did--
救下我们
Saving us.
我别无选择
I kinda had no choice.
我得问问
I have to ask.
你们两个还记得 你们作为小丑时候的事吗
Do the two of you remember it, when you were clowns?
记得 全部都记得
Yeah, all of it.
真可怕
How terrifying.
其实 那感觉还不错
Actually, it was kind of nice.
拉塔 我们去看看罗杰和克拉伦斯
Uh, Lata, let's go check on Roger and Clarence.
所以你是真心的
So do you really mean that?
你难道不觉得很美好吗
Didn't it feel good to you,
能够暂时不要担心我们的问题
not having to worry about our problems for a second,
不用担心彼此
not to have to worry about us?
也许
Maybe.
但是这同样让我意识到你是对的
But it also made me realize that you were right.
我一直在忽略一些事
I have been ignoring things
因为这样比面对事实更容易
because it's easier than facing the truth.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for that.
我还要为对你发火道歉
I am also sorry for being so angry with you.
我猜我自己也有点动怒了
I guess I got kind of angry myself,
毕竟你说我是伪君子
you calling me a hypocrite and all.
但是你也是对的
But you were right too.
设想未来很可怕
Thinking about the future is scary.
所以我们和好了吗
So are we good?
妈 你在这里做什么 -我以为你想要
Mom, what are you doing here? - I thought you'd wanna
听听好消息 贝蒂和我找到了能够证明
to hear the good news. Betty and I found a witness
凯尔在打电♥话♥声称自己已经在车♥库♥之后
who can attest that Kyle arrived at the garage
才赶到那里的证据
after he made the 911 call saying he was already there.
我和律师沟通了一下
I talked to a lawyer.
他说这足够洗清你的嫌疑
He said it's enough to clear you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在我们去完俱乐部之后
It'll be good to have you home
希望你回家坐坐
after we stop by the clubhouse.
艾达回来了 说她掌握了一些和阿克里达相关的东西
Ada's back -- said she's got something on the Akrida.
这些都是什么 -星图
So what is all this stuff? - Star charts.
我和一个女巫交易了魔法 她告诉我
I traded magic with a witch who told me that five planets
五星♥相♥连才能让女王
have to be in alignment in order for the queen
打开传送门
to open her portal.
但是我弄不清楚
But I can't make heads or tails of when
那是什么时候
that's supposed to happen.
也许我可以
Maybe I can.
问题是怎么阻止她还有整支
Well, there's still the problem of how to stop her
阿克里达军队
and the entire Akrida army.
那就是交易的目的所在
That's where the trade came in.
这块水晶中应该有足够的魔力
There's supposed to be enough magic in this crystal
杀死女王
to kill the queen.
真会卖♥♥关子 艾达
Well, way to bury the lede there, Ada.
太了不起了
That's incredible.
你怎么知道那块小水晶能做到那些
How do you know that little crystal can do all that?
我想我就是这么厉害
I guess I'm just that good.
来得正是时候
And not a moment too soon.
为什么
Why?
根据星图 女王需要的行星连线
According to this, the planetary alignment
已经开始了
that the queen needs has already begun.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表