剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
I've been doing inventory on the clubhouse's library,
令人震惊的是 一群白人老头对
and, shocker, a bunch of old white men
基♥督♥教前的传说和神话并不感兴趣
weren't big on pre-Christian lore and myths
如果我们要找的是神话中的生物
If it's a mythological creature we're looking for
我知道该去哪儿找
I know where we can find them
约翰
John?
约翰 暴♥力♥不是解决问题的方法
John, this isn't the answer.
戴有角面具的人是谁
Who's the man in the horned mask?
什么 -帕奇斯死前看到的那个
What? The one that Patches
我看到的那个
saw before he died, the one I saw.
儿子 对不起
Son, I'm sorry.
我知道你今天有多难过
I know how hard today has been.
先是帕奇斯 现在是吉米 我也有感觉
First Patches, and now Jimmy. I'm feeling it too.
但没有看到戴角面具的人
But there is no man in the horned mask.
约翰 冷静
Come on, John. Take it easy.
帕奇斯和你看到的
What Patches, what you are seeing,
不是真的
it isn't real.
这医院里没有怪物
There are no monsters in this hospital.
你又不知道
You have no idea.
请原谅我的朋友
Please pardon my friend.
其实 我很感激我们今天的小组治疗
I actually, um, really enjoyed our session today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到那个戴面具的人了吗
You saw the man in the mask?
在停尸房♥ 我看到了帕奇斯的十字架项链
Back at the morgue, I saw Patches cross necklace.
把我的思绪带回了过去
It took me back.
你在小组里提过吗
Well, did you talk about it in the group?
小组里
In group?
津医生吗
Dr. Z?
别告诉我你相信这些心理治疗屁话
Tell me you're not buying into all this crap.
我从越南回来的时候 我以为我说的越少越好
When I got back from Nam, I thought the less I said,
但是今天 分享了我的经历之后
the better, but today, sharing what I went through,
我完全忘记了这个案子和我们来这里的原因
I completely forgot about this case and why we're here.
说出来确实感觉好多了
Talking about it actually helped.
听着 我们已经没有嫌疑人了
Listen, well, we're out of suspects,
但至少我们知道要找什么
but at least we know what we're looking for.
趁玛丽和拉塔去书里查的时候
So while Mary and Lata hit the books,
我们分头行动 寻找
let's you and I split up, search for
更多这种烧伤痕迹 看看能不能找到
more of these burn marks, and see if they lead us
面具人的藏身之处
on the trail to where the man in the mask is hiding.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
如果你需要我 我就在这里 -我也是
I'm here if you need me. - Me too.
你知道吗 她以前每晚睡觉的时候
You know, she used to say good night to him
都会对他说晚安
every night when she went to sleep.
古代神话和生物显然不是
Ancient myths and creatures
麦琪唯一着迷的东西
clearly weren't Maggie's only obsessions.
别告诉我她还有时间交笔友
Don't tell me she had time to have a pen pal.
看起来不像
It doesn't look like it.
都是她的笔迹
They're all in her handwriting.
山姆叔叔冲我吼
"Uncle Sam yelled at me.
我没打中
"I missed the shot.
玛丽跟我在回家路上买♥♥了辣薯条
Mary and I got chili fries on the way home."
每封信上她都写了两件坏事和
She wrote down two bad things and one good thing
件好事 -每次打猎都会写
on each of these. - For every hunt
你之前不是纳闷麦琪怎么看透黑暗的
You were wondering how Maggie saw past the darkness.
这应该就是原因
I think this is how.
玛丽 看
Mary, look.
马尔斯·内托 一位以罗马战神为原型的塞尔提伯神
Mars Neto, a Celtiberian deity based on the Roman god Mars.
你觉得这是他吗
Do you think this is him?
是支冒火的长矛 加个带角的面具
It's a fiery spear, a horned mask
跟帕奇斯描述的一样 先别管怪物了
just like patches described. Forget monster.
我们从没遇到过这种情况
We've never faced anything like this.
约翰和卡洛斯完全不知道
And John and Carlos have no idea...
他们要对付的是神祇
That they're up against a god.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
这样怎么会能行的
How's this gonna work?
我们需要你才能帮到约翰和卡洛斯
You're the in we need to help John and Carlos.
医院只允许家属探视
The hospital only allows family visitations.
这个叫尼托的 你还了解什么
And what else do we know about this Neato guy?
是内托 他也不是人
It's Neto, and he's not a guy.
他是神
He's a god.
我们只知道他非常强大
All we know is that he's incredibly powerful,
能够在战斗中改变对手的现实
capable of altering the reality of his adversaries
用战争迷雾困住
during battle, literally using the fog of war
并杀死他们
to trap and kill them.
而且他 是不死之身
Oh, and also he's, uh, he's immortal.
你让约翰去跟个拥有不死之身的神作战
You sent John into battle against a god who's immortal?
也许有法子能阻止他
There may be a way to stop him.
把花瓶的事告诉她
Tell her about the vase thingy.
根据内托的传说
Yes, according to the lore on Neto,
他有个图腾 一种叫做双耳罐的花瓶
he has a totem, a kind of vase called an amphora.
在他到访地球的时候 这是象征
It's a symbolic item linked to his immortality
他不朽的物品
While he visits Earth.
如果我们能找到这个花瓶给毁掉
If we can find it and destroy it,
约翰和卡洛斯也许就能把他干掉
John and Carlos will be able to kill him.
约翰和卡洛斯经过训练的士兵
John and Carlos are trained soldiers.
他们能在我们抵达前守住要塞的
They can hold down the fort until we arrive.
我担心的正是这个
That's what I'm worried about.
约翰四岁起就是个斗士
John's been a fighter since he was four years old.
要是把他跟敌人关在一起 将他置于险境
You put him in a dangerous situation with an enemy,
他每次都会直接冲向
and he's gonna run straight toward that enemy
敌人
every single time.
卡洛斯
Cardos?
卡洛斯
Carlos?
约翰
Oh, John.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah. All right.
我们得离开这儿 -离不开
We gotta get out of here. - We can't.
每次我以为找到出口了
Every time I think I find the exit,
都会又进去重走一遍
I get turned back around again.
就像大迷宫里套着小迷宫 还有丛林加持
It's like a maze had a baby with a jungle.
所以这里是真实的
So this place is real.
对你我而言 是的
To you and me, yeah.
就跟汗水浸湿了我的新天鹅绒衬衫一样真
Real as the sweat soaking my new velvet shirt.
我想尽了一切办法
I've tried any way I can to escape,
但我觉得没法就这么出去
but I don't think we can just walk away.
我觉得要是想出去 就得直面
I think we have to face what's in here
这里的东西
if we want to get out.
你是说这里的人
You mean who's in here.
戴着带角面具的怪物
Monster with the hored mask,
杀了帕奇斯和吉米的那个
the one that killed Patches and Jimmy--
要他想打过来 那他必赢
if he wants a fight, he'll get one.
等等 约翰 别 等等
Wait, no, John, hold on.
约翰
John?
别动 明白吗 卡洛斯
Don't move. Okay, Carlos?
没事的 我保证
Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
别动就行 -我也没想动
Just don't move. - I wasn't planning on it.
行动派真是太难找了
Men of action are so hard to come by.
欢迎 温彻斯特下士
Welcome, Corporal Winchester.
你怎么知道我是谁
How do you know who I am?
吉米
Jimmy.
我亲眼看到你死了
I-- I saw you die.
神是不会死的 但我们可以流血
Gods can't die, but we can bleed
让情况看起来 很可怕
and be made to look, well... awfully messy.
你是说那一切都是演的
You're telling me all of that was theater?
我为你做的一切都是为了让你
Everything I did for you was to get you
接受自己的愤怒 让你做好准备
to embrace your anger, to get you ready.
准备干嘛
Ready for what?
阿克里达
The Akrida.
我知道阿克里达已经来了
I know The Akrida are already here.
你跟你的猎魔朋友人太弱了
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表