剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
我们的魔盒有名字
Our box has a name.
他们称它为 窦口
They call it the Ostium.
拉丁文 指身体上的开口
Oh. Latin for an opening in the body.
怎么 你们没人上过主日学校吗
What, didn't any of you guys ever go to Sunday School?
那玩意儿是有机的吗
So is that thing organic?
是个嘴巴还是 还是其他类型的洞啊
Is it a mouth or...any other kind of hole?
就当它是嘴吧 拜托了
Let's just stick with a mouth, please.
所以这个魔盒是吃怪物的
So this box eats monsters?
我不知道
I don't know.
上面印着窦口 和一个日期
"Ostium" and a date are printed on it,
但报告的其余部分都是一堆乱七八糟的文件
but the rest of the report is filled with a bunch of files,
我认不出写的什么
and I can't make out the handwriting.
这些笔记不是医生写的就是5岁的小孩写的
These notes were either written by a doctor or a five-year-old.
不不不不这不对
No, no, no, no. This can't be right.
什么 -这是我爸爸的笔迹
What is it? - It's my dad's handwriting.
你能读懂吗 -我不知道 毕竟
Can you read it? - I don't know. I mean--
你看看你能认多少吧
Hey. Figure out what you can.
我爸那时住在附近的汽车旅馆
My dad was staying at a motel nearby,
所以我要过去看看我能找到什么
so I'm gonna head over there and see what I can figure out.
我来开车
Oh. I-I'll drive.
让她去 她需要释放一下
Let her go. She needs to kick that tire
我们需要你看着这几页内容
and we need your eyes on these pages.
好吧 有些我能看懂
Okay, some of this I-I can make out,
但其他部分 好像都不是真的词
but other parts, it's like they're not even real words.
那是因为它们确实不是
That's because they're not.
这是速记 就像法庭速记员写的那种
It's shorthand. Like a court stenographer.
我在记录者俱乐部里的
I read something about it in a Men of Letters book
某本书上读到过
here at the clubhouse.
一个有缩写符号♥记录本
A ledger that had an abbreviation key.
你♥爸♥爸是新加入的
Your dad was an initiate.
他工作的一部分就是在会议上做笔记
Part of paying his dues was taking notes in meetings.
有了你的眼睛和拉塔掌握速记符号♥对照
With your eyes and Lata having the key to the shorthand,
也许我们能拼凑出
maybe we can piece together
你♥爸♥爸想写的东西
what your dad was trying to write about.
我想我可能认识一个
I think I might know someone who can read this
比我认得更快的人
faster than I can.
我知道你在想什么 你错了
I know what you're thinking and you're wrong.
你总觉得我错了
You always think I'm wrong.
我通常是对的 所以听我说
And I'm usually right about that, so listen to me.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我本来是要成为摇滚明星的 小玛
I was gonna be a rock star, Mare.
我爸妈是这么告诉我的
My mom and dad told me so.
我知道你知道是食尸鬼杀了我父母
You see, I know you know that ghouls killed my parents,
但我从没告诉过你
but I never told you
他们为什么会来凤♥凰♥城
why they were in Phoenix to begin with.
我向他们要一把新吉他
I asked them for a new guitar.
我求了他们好几个月
I begged them for it for months.
我不依不饶 你可以想象
And I was relentless. I mean, you can imagine.
所以他们接了一场演出
So they took a gig.
那是个公♥司♥派对 他们讨厌他们
It was a corporate party, and they hated them,
但是报酬太高
but the money was too good.
所以我回到汽车旅馆 等着
So I went back to the motel, and I waited.
等啊等
And I waited.
但我再也没见过他们
But I never saw them again.
卡洛斯 那不是
Carlos, that isn't...
你的错
Your fault.
我现在知道了
Yeah. I know that now.
但过了一段时间我才意识到
But it took me a little while to realize
唯一该为杀害我父母负责的
that the only people responsible for killing
是那些食尸鬼
my parents were those ghouls.
那你是怎么放下内疚的
So how did you let go of the guilt?
我没有
I didn't.
我很抱歉 我知道我应该安慰你
I'm sorry; I know I'm supposed to rally you here,
但我们都知道我不太会撒谎
but we both know that I am a terrible liar.
你是怎么处理内疚的
How did you cope?
复仇
By getting revenge.
找到了杀死我父母的怪物
Tracked down the monsters that killed my parents
除掉了他们 现在还有两个没找到
and erased all but two of them.
我最终会找到他们的 但在那之前
I'll eventually find them. But until then...
我们要找到阿克里达 让他们为
We're gonna find the Akrida and make them pay
对你♥爸♥爸动手付出代价
for even laying a finger on your dad.
一部分是速记员的速记 一部分是
It's part stenographer shorthand and part...
代码
Code.
好吧 至少我们懂了一半
Okay. This'll get us halfway there.
另一半我们来处理
And we'll handle the other half.
好家伙
I'll be damned.
作为一个所谓的记录者
For a so-called Man of Letters,
亨利从来没有遇到过一个他不能乱写的辅音或元音
Henry never met a consonant or a vowel he couldn't butcher.
我总能读懂你♥爸♥爸的笔迹
I could always read your dad's writing
因为我知道上下文
because I knew the context--
购物清单 账单
shopping lists, bills paid...
情书
Love letters.
我觉得我们不需要
I don't think we need to unpack--
嗨 是你叫我来的
Hey. You asked me here.
如果要我帮你 我得知道发生了什么
If I'm gonna help you, I need to know what's going on.
我们在努力拯救人类
We're trying to save mankind.
什么
What?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你父亲鸡爪一样的字迹是拯救世界的关键
Your father's chicken scratch is the key to saving the world?
如果你能解读出来 那就是
If you can decipher it, then yes.
太好了 别有压力
Great. No pressure.
那是爸爸离开的最干净的旅馆
Well, that was the cleanest motel Dad's ever left behind.
也许没有在那里待多久
Probably wasn't there that long.
我们也许应该折回无线电塔
Thinking maybe we should double back to the radio tower,
看看有没有
see if there's an--
见鬼
Oh, damn it.
警♥察♥
The cops.
好 我需要你帮我一个忙
Okay. I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你摸到座位底下
I need you to reach under the seat
保持开放的思维把底下的小包拿出来
with an open mind and take the little baggie
藏好
that's under there and hide it.
我不管藏哪里
I don't care where.
只管去做
Just do it.
下午好 警官 墨镜不错
Afternoon, officer. Love the sunglasses.
有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
是时候认识认识你们了
Figured it was time we finally met.
别激动 胡子警官 你脏爪子碰的
Easy, Officer Mustache, that's fine polyester
是上好的涤纶
you're laying your dirty fingers on.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们两个女生谈话的时候
Your friend is just gonna have a little time-out
你的朋友会去休息一会儿
while us two girls have a chat.
别做傻事 孩子
Don't do anything stupid, kid.
你对我父亲做了什么
What did you do to my father?
他还活着 暂时是
He's alive...for now.
如果你想要杀了这个身体里的女人
If you want to kill the woman in this body,
随你的便
knock yourself out.
不管有没有罗克西我都会继续
I'll keep on rockin' with or without Roxy.
毁了这美貌就可惜了
Be a shame to ruin such a beauty, though,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
你想要什么 -窦口
What do you want? - The Ostium.
你想要能够杀死你的魔盒
You want a box that can kill you?
那个魔盒杀不死我
That box can't kill me.
这个尘世间的任何东西都杀不死我
Nothing of this Earth can kill yours truly.
那么你想要拿它做什么
Then what do you want with it?
不关你的事
Not your concern.
听着 你别无选择 我们都清楚
Look, you're out of moves, and we both know it.
所以听好了
So listen carefully.
哈尔斯特德和枫树路交界有一个电♥话♥亭
There is a phone booth on Halstead and Maple.
电♥话♥会响起来
That phone is gonna ring
就在今晚十点
at 10:00 p.m. tonight on the dot.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表