剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
Isn't happening!
在危急时刻
When the chips are down,
人性总是会做出最自私的选择
humanity always chooses the selfish way out!
一向如此
Always!
而你 你就是错误选择的写照
And you-- you are the portrait of bad choices!
我才不会输给你
I am not gonna lose to you!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你个混
You son of a--
这是个戏法吗 -太好了
Is this a trick? - Great.
得了你 卡洛斯
Thanks for nothing, Carlos!
你知道这样会成功吗
Did you know that was gonna work?
不 我
No, I--
我不知道
I didn't.
嘿 轻点啊 你那长指甲 我能感觉到
Hey, easy, manicure. I can feel that.
看来这是洛基输了之后
This must be the price Loki has to pay
要付出的代价
for losing the game--
被困在自己
to be trapped inside
无坚不摧的魔法里
the indestructible source of his power.
你说的是真心的吗
Did you really mean what you said?
每个字都是
Every word.
你们
You guys...
你们就是我的家人
you guys are my family.
别再敲我了
Stop tapping me.
别敲了
I said stop.
你带着那无用的垃圾去哪呢
Where are you headed with that useless piece of junk?
我想如果我能修好旧车
Figured I'd fix old cars.
也许我也能修好这个呢
Maybe I can fix it too--
为了你给玛丽的梦想
make that dream of yours for Mary,
一个没有魔鬼的世界 一个真实的世界
a world without monsters, a reality.
值得为此
It's worth kicking its tires
付出努力啊 是不是
one more time, don't you think?
我太了解你了 知道你不是在问我意见
I've known you long enough to know you're not really asking.
听我说
Listen, um,
谢谢你帮忙照顾我 米莉
thank you for helping take care of me, Millie,
还有 养了个好孩子
and, uh, for raising a good kid,
虽然他是鼹鼠人的儿子
even if he is a son of a mole.
照顾好自己 塞缪尔
Take care of yourself, Samuel.
妈
Mom!
爸 约翰和我把照片洗出来了
Hey, Dad, um, John and I developed the photos,
但是我不认为你会高兴
but I don't think you're gonna be happy.
都漏光了吗
Light leaks on all of 'em?
照相机一定是坏了
The camera must've gotten damaged,
但我们可以回到那个地方
but we can go back to the location,
一起去看看怎么回事
check 'em out together.
恐怕这事要你和约翰去做了
I'm gonna have to leave that to you and John.
为什么
Why?
艾达打给我了 她查到了线索
Ada called. She's got the lead
有种魔法也许能帮我们打败女王
on some magic that might help us defeat the queen.
这么说你要和她一起去查看了
So you're going with her to run it down.
听我说 在见识过你和你的团队之后
Listen, after seeing you and your team in action--
很明显你已经不需要我这个老头子了
It's clear you don't need your old man hanging around.
再说了 如果我们不能阻止女王
Besides, what's the point in finding the queen
还有其它的阿克里达
if we can't stop her
那就算找到她又有什么用呢 对不对
and the rest of the Akrida, right?
说到这个
Speaking of which...
看
Listen,
我需要你按照这个图案
I want you to follow this pattern, okay?
墨水要用里面提到的这些原料
Use those ingredients for the ink.
你可以把它做成纹身 纹在哪个部位都行
It's a tattoo you can put anywhere on your body.
看
Look.
有这个在你的皮肤上 阿克里达就无法附身
The Akrida can't possess you if it's on your skin.
你必须跟我保持联♥系♥
You better keep in touch.
我是你♥爸♥啊 还想调过来叮嘱我
Who's the parent here?
别担心
Don't worry.
这次我一定会的 我保证
This time, I will. I promise.
好吗
All right?
你们俩互相照顾好彼此
You two take care of each other.
没问题 坎贝尔先生
Of course, Mr. Campbell.
叫我塞缪尔就行
Samuel's fine.
谢谢 山姆
Thanks, Sam.
我说叫我塞缪尔
Samuel is fine.
是
Right. Ah.
好了 只剩一件事了
All right, well, there's only one thing I'm missing.
在路上我弄丢了帽子
Was on the road. I lost my hat.
玛丽找到了
Oh, Mary found it, actually.
然后她又给弄丢了 实际上是她给毁了
Well, then she lost it again. Technically, she destroyed it.
说来话长了 稍等
Um, it's a long story. Hold on.
我决定自首
I'm gonna turn myself in.
如果你想带着它一起进监狱的话
Mm, that won't end with you in prison
你恐怕要失望了
if that's what you're aiming for--
应该是收♥容♥所♥
an institution, probably.
他们让我去哪
They can put me
我就去哪呗
wherever they like.
我活该
I deserve it.
我能给你个建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
过去的你无法改变
You can't change what's happened,
但你还是能为世界做些好事的
but you can still put some good in this world.
我再也不会演奏了
I'm never gonna play again.
你有天份
You have a gift
还有发现人才的慧眼 别浪费了
and an eye for talent, so use it.
别逗了 这远远不够
I mean, come on, that's not enough.
也许是不够
Maybe not.
但至少是个开始
But it's a start.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen, um,
也许今晚不会来很多人了
there might not be much of a crowd tonight,
毕竟发生了这种事 但是
you know, given what's going on, but...
我求经理让我再表演一晚
I begged the manager to let my band play one more night.
我需要个主唱
Gonna need a singer.
来吧 你应该上台的
Come on, you deserve to be up on that stage.
不行 我不行
No, no, no, no, no--
就算只有一晚
Even if it is just one night only.
来吧 好不
Come on. What do you say?
演奏个给力的
Play some Sabbath!
怎么了
What?
比起民谣 我更喜欢重金属
I'm more of a metal gal than all that folk stuff,
真的
to be honest.
这首歌♥献给我的家人
This one's for my family.
二三
Two, three.
让我们停下来享受生活的乐趣
♪ Let us pause in life's pleasures ♪
数数掉下的眼泪
♪ And count its many tears ♪
我们都饱受痛苦
♪ While we all sup sorrow ♪
生活贫困
♪ With the poor ♪
有一首歌♥会
♪ There's a song that will linger ♪
永远留在耳边
♪ Forever in our ears ♪
艰难的时光
♪ Oh, hard times ♪
不会再来
♪ Come again no more ♪
这首歌♥
♪ 'Tis the song ♪
疲倦的叹息
♪ The sigh of the weary ♪
艰难的时光 艰难的时光
♪ Hard times, hard times ♪
不会再来
♪ Come again no more ♪
你留恋的那些时光
♪ Many days, you have lingered ♪
就在我小屋的门口
♪ Around my cabin door ♪
艰难的时光
♪ Oh, hard times ♪
不会再来
♪ Come again no more ♪
这首歌♥
♪ 'Tis the song ♪
疲倦的叹息
♪ The sigh of the weary ♪
艰难的时光 艰难的时光
♪ Hard times, hard times ♪
不会再来
♪ Come again no more ♪
你留恋的那些时光
♪ Many days, you have lingered ♪
就在我小屋的门口
♪ Around my cabin door ♪
艰难的时光
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表