剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
I just-- hunting-- okay, this-this work,
这是我人生第一次觉得
this is the first time in my life
有意义的事 你明白吗
that anything has made sense, you know?
第一次真正面对恶魔 是的
The opportunity to face one's demons literally, yes.
我知道
Yes, I do know. Okay.
那你就知道我不能失去她
Then you know that I can't lose her.
对吧
Okay?
如果没有玛丽 所有事都行不通
Okay, none of this works without Mary.
我需要她
I need her.
怎么了
What is it?
可能还有个人我可以试试
There may be one other person I can contact.
但即便我能联♥系♥
But even if I could get ahold of them,
也不知道他们愿不愿意理我
I doubt they'd be willing to talk to me.
拉塔
Lata...
试试吧
take the shot.
柏妮丝
Bernice!
玛丽
Mary!
你们没事吧 -没事
Are you guys okay? - No.
恶魔俱乐部好吓人啊
Monster club sucks.
我知道
Tell me about it.
快跑
Run.
孩子们快进去 快 快
Guys, get inside. Quick, quick, quick. Come on.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你把那个恶魔的脑袋砍掉了
You sliced that monster's head off.
为什么它还不死呢
Why didn't that thing die?
玛丽 我好害怕啊
Mary, I'm scared.
我知道 我知道 我也怕
I know. I know. I'm scared too.
但是我的朋友们会想办法救我们出去的
But my friends are figuring out a way to get us out of here.
现在我们先躲一会就行
So we just have to lay low for now.
好吗 别出声 然后拉紧柏妮丝的手
Okay? Just be quiet and hold onto Bernice tight.
谢谢你 帮了我一个大忙
不 就说
告诉妈我很安全
她只要知道这个就好
你问到了吗
Tell me we got something.
好坏参半吧
A bit of a mixed bag, I'm afraid.
先说坏消息
Uh, bad news first.
波利巴巴必须引诱受害者
Bori Baba has to lure its victims
因为一旦离开麻袋它就会变得很脆弱
because it's vulnerable outside of the sack.
这就是为什么它会留下自己的碎片
That's why it leaves pieces of itself behind.
它在我们的世界里无法存活 -这怎么是坏消息呢
It can't survive in our world. - Well, how is that bad news?
我们只要召唤他然后解决掉不就好了吗
All we have to do is summon him and take him out.
因为如果我们这样做 麻袋也会被摧毁
Because if we do that, the sack itself gets destroyed
里面的东西也一样
including everything inside of it.
我们必须先把玛丽和孩子们放出来
We have to free Mary and the children first.
好吧 那好消息呢
Okay, um, how about the good news?
我朋友说
According to my friend,
相传波利巴巴的受害者
the story goes that Bori Baba's victims
是被他们失去的东西所困住
are trapped by the item they've lost.
如果想逃生
In order to escape,
他们必须主动放弃那样东西
they have to willingly let go of this item.
好吧 我们得把这个告诉玛丽
Okay, well, we have to tell Mary.
是 但是怎么告诉她呢
Right, but how?
又不是说里面有个电♥话♥什么的
It's not like there's a phone in there.
除非真有个电♥话♥
Except maybe there is.
波利巴巴用人们失去的东西引诱他们进去
Bori Baba lures people with things that they've lost.
如果他已经存活了几个世纪了
And if he's been doing this for centuries,
那里面应该有各种各样的东西了 地板
there's gotta be all kinds of things down there, right?
没错
Yes.
但就算里面有电♥话♥
But even if there is a phone,
波利巴巴也不会装条电♥话♥线在里面
it's not like Bori Baba took the phone line with it.
所以也打不通啊
It won't be connected.
那就不用电♥话♥
Then we don't use a phone.
我居然觉得这样可行是不是脑子秀逗了
Am I crazy for thinking this could work?
技术上来说 无线电波
Technically, radio waves act
可以在宇宙中传播
as background radiation in the universe,
所以不管他们在哪儿 电波都有可能到达
so wherever they are, it might get through.
我们只能希望那里有一个
We just have to hope there's a CB radio in there
还有电的无线电
with a battery that isn't dead.
那只能祈祷了
Well, fingers crossed, then.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽 我是约翰 能收到吗
Mary, it's John. Do you copy?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽 玛丽 能听见吗
Mary! Mary, can you hear me?
这里是约翰
It's John.
约翰
John?
进去进去
Guys, go in, go in, go in.
快快快
Go, go, go.
玛丽
Mary.
快回话 玛丽
Come in, Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽 能听见我说话吗 -约翰
Mary, can you hear me? - John?
快点 玛丽 接啊
Come on, Mary, pick up.
约翰
John? John?
约翰
John?
玛丽 -我能听见
Mary. - I can hear you.
你能听见我说话吗 -收到
Can you hear me? - 10-4.
能 我和拉塔在一起
Yeah, yeah. I'm here with Lata.
等你们好久
Took you guys long enough.
我跟孩子们一起
I'm here with the kids.
他们没事
And they're okay.
我们怎么才能从这里出去
So how do we get out of here?
你们是被自己遗失的物品
You're all being held in there
关在里面的
by your lost objects.
你只要心甘情愿地放他们走
All you have to do is willingly let them go
就能出去 -好
and you're out of there. - Okay. Okay.
凯莉 我知道你爱柏妮丝 但
Carrie, I know you love Bernice, but--
该回家了
It's time to go home.
我应该不再需要这个了
Guess I won't be needing this anymore.
成功了
It worked!
好 他们很安全 玛丽
All right. They're safe, Mary.
他们很安全 那么
They're safe. Okay, so...
该你了 坎贝尔
you're up, Campbell.
靠
Damn it.
有点不对劲 不管用
Something's wrong. It's not working.
波利巴巴拿什么诱惑的你
Uh, what did the Bori Baba tempt you with?
我爸的帽子 但它烧不起来
My dad's hat, but it won't burn.
玛丽
Mary!
不是吧 为什么不行
Come on. Why isn't it working?
波利巴巴会用一些有深远意义的
The Bori Baba tempts you with items that have--
东西诱惑你
that have deep meaning.
规则是你必须自愿放弃
And the rules are that you have to willingly let go
他给你的东西 对不对
of what he gave you, right?
要我根本就不知道我爸在哪儿
Well, okay, how am I supposed to let go of my dad
我怎么放他走
if I don't even know where he is?
也许帽子并不是代表你♥爸♥
Maybe the hat doesn't represent your dad, okay?
也许代表了其他
Maybe it represents something else
你正在努力摆脱的东西
that you're struggling to let go of.
比如
Like?
比如寻找他的信念或者
Like the search for him or...
或者找到以后会发生的事
Or what comes after.
嘿 今天早上
Hey, this morning,
我问你猎魔结束后想过什么样的生活
I saw the look in your eyes
我看到了你的眼神
when I asked you about life after hunting.
你都不敢正视我
You couldn't even look me in the face.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
因为 要是我们找到我爸爸 我就不再猎魔了
because, uh, if we find my dad, then I'm done hunting,
猎魔
and hunting...
猎魔是我的全部
hunting is all I have.
我跟你不一样 约翰
I'm not like you, John.
我从没想过我还能做别的
I never dreamed I could do anything else.
我从小到大只会猎魔
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表