剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
劳伦斯
堪萨斯州
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
车坏了吗
Car trouble? -
还是在我从市场回来的路上
And on my way back from the market
烤箱里还烤着肉呢
with a pot roast already in the oven.
我想你不会介意载我去城里吧
I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a ride to town
好让我找到能找地方修车
so I can find someone who can fix this?
一点也不介意
Wouldn't mind at all,
但让我先看看能不能帮你修修
but let me see if I can help you first.
你真的懂车
You really know about cars?
我丈夫是家里主内那个
And my husband's the Julia Child of the family.
我猜你的传动带松了
I'm guessing you have a loose drive belt.
用扳手和汗水就能轻松搞定
It's an easy fix with a wrench and some sweat.
我丈夫在后备箱里放了个工具箱
Oh, my husband keeps a toolbox in the trunk.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
真巧啊 今儿刚好就遇到一个
What are the odds, huh? A gal who's good with cars
懂车的姑娘
happening down this same way.
我真的很幸运 对吧
I sure am lucky. Wouldn't you agree?
多萝西娅
Dorothea.
劳伦斯
堪萨斯州
好了 都准备好了
Okay, you're all set.
如果有人闯入你的藏身处
Anything breaks into your hideout,
这个魔盒会发警报 很大声的那种
this box will let you know. Loudly.
什么原理
How's it work?
靠一种罕见而危险的魔法 叫做科技
A rare and dangerous magic called technology.
继电器 逆变器继电器 电路
Relays, inverter relays, circuitry
都通过电♥话♥线连接到
all wired through the phone lines
安装在俱乐部
to pressure switches
入口的压力开关
mounted on the clubhouse entrances.
好 谢谢
Nice. Thank you.
这毕竟是我的职责 现在 如果我能
Just doing my part. Now, if I could just get
把抓怪物的魔盒也修好就好了
that monster-box of yours working again.
入口那边有进展吗 -到现在为止
Any luck with the Ostium? - Well, at this point,
我已经排除了是需要更换化油器
I have ruled out replacing the carburetor.
拜拜咯
Later, alligators.
好 我们说到哪了
All right, where were we?
你♥爸♥爸和艾达还在外面寻找魔法
Well, your dad and Ada are still out looking for magic
来打败阿克里达 卡洛斯和拉塔
to defeat the Akrida, and Carlos and Lata
在寻找阿克里达女王 所以我们只能
are searching the Akrida queen, so that leaves us with...
深究记录者的旧目录
deep cuts from the Men of Letters back catalogue.
万岁
Hooray.
这里面肯定有什么东西
There has to be something in here
记录着怎么打败阿克里达
about taking out the Akrida.
堪萨斯州立大学啊
KSU?
你要用我换
You about to trade me in
一个夹克上有其他徽章补丁的人吗
for a guy with elbow patches on his jacket?
别紧张 大兵 离家很近的
Don't wig out soldier boy. It's close to home.
好吧 打开吧
Well, open it
如果我没被录取怎么办 -嗯
What if I don't get in? - Well
堪萨斯州立大学一所相当大的派对学校
KSU is a pretty big party school,
所以可能不会考虑你
so that probably rules you out.
我都不知道我要学什么
I don't even know what I'm gonna study.
本科不就是为了找到自己想学什么吗
I'm pretty sure that's the point of undergrad.
这儿 我读给你听
Here. I'll read it for you.
怎么
What?
我被录取了吗
I got in?
我被录取了
I got in.
你马上就能过上正常的生活了 坎贝尔
A normal life's right around the corner for you, Campbell.
你觉得这是个故障吗
Think it's a glitch?
就凭我们的运气
With our luck?
正常生活得改天再过了
Normal life is gonna have to wait another day.
猎魔和大团圆结局通常不会同时出现
Hunting and happy endings don't usually mix,
所以当你有机会的时候 你得问问自己
so when you get your chance, you got to ask yourself,
我愿意为此付出什么
"How far will I go to get it?"
这真是一次巨大的失败
Well, this has been a spectacular failure.
我们搜遍了萨缪尔怀疑阿克里达女王
We've scoured every location Samuel suspected
可能出现的所有地方 但一无所获
the Akrida queen could be and found nothing.
也许我们该绕回去
I mean, perhaps we should circle back,
再查一遍
check our work.
我也是这么想的
Yeah. I was thinking the same thing.
当然 那可能只是极大地浪费了时间
Of course, that could be a colossal waste of time.
完全同意
Totally agree.
或者我可以从你的武器库里拿把大砍刀
Or I could take a machete from your collection
把你切成小块小块的
and chop you up into tiny, little bits.
听起来很不错 等等 什么
Sounds great. Wait, what?
我说的话你一个字都没听进去吧
You haven't heard a word I've said, have you?
你整个路上都在分心
You've been distracted this entire trip.
错过出口
Missing exits,
昨晚把你的银刃忘在餐厅
forgetting your silver blade at the diner last night.
我没有忘
I didn't forget my silver blade.
你就是忘了
Yes, you did.
快说 你在想什么
Come on. What's on your mind?
是阿克里达吗
Is it the Akrida?
还是在想世界末日
The whole end of the world bit?
在想安东
It's Anton.
我以为一切都很顺利
I thought things were going well.
这就是问题所在
Yeah, that's the problem.
我一直在想他
I can't stop thinking about him.
我甚至在早上点的蓝莓煎饼上
I even saw his beautiful, round, dimpled face
看到了他美丽圆润的小脸
in my blueberry pancakes I ordered this morning.
所以你现在动感情了
So things are getting serious.
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm actually saying this,
但我
but I'm...
在慢慢来
Taking things slow.
为什么这是件坏事呢
And that's a bad thing because?
因为慢慢来 在煎饼上看到人脸只会发生在
Because taking things slow and seeing faces in pancakes
愚蠢无聊的人身上
is for stupid, boring people
那些没有把世界的命运
who don't have the fate of the world
扛在自己好看又匀称的肩膀上的人
on their excellently proportioned shoulders.
不 但没关系 好吗 我知道我该怎么做
No, but it's fine, all right? I know what I have to do.
不不不 -好好好
No. No. No. - Yes. Yes. Yes.
不不不 -好好好
No. No. - Yes. Yes.
嗷 -匀称肩膀男
Ow. Proportioned shoulders.
你不能跟他分手
You are not breaking up with him.
那我该怎么办 -我不知道
What do you expect me to do? - Oh, I don't know.
也许接受你的感受 而不是抛弃它们
Maybe accept your feelings instead of throwing them away.
我是说 还记得拉奎尔吗 或贝丝
I mean, remember Raquel? Or Beth?
或者悲伤的小凯文 -不不不 不怎么记得了
Or sad, sad, little Kevin? - No, no, no, not really.
这就是我的全部目标
And that's kind of the whole goal
就像从前所有的恋人一样
And just like all lovers of yore,
唉 是时候和安东正式分手了
alas, it is time to officially end things with Anton
忘记我该忘记的
And forget what I need to forget.
等一下 也许这就是答案
Wait a minute. Maybe that's the answer.
谢谢 我很高兴你看到了
Well, thank you. I'm glad you see
我提出了一个令人信服的论点
I make a compelling argument.
好了 不 不是你 嘘 你是个白♥痴♥
Okay, no. Not you. Hush. You're an idiot.
我说的是找阿克里达女王的事
I'm talking about finding the Akrida queen.
我们从阿克里达控制下解救出来的每个人
Every person we freed from the Akrida's control
脑袋里都有过一个怪物 对吧
had one of those monsters in their head, right?
如果他们还有那时的记忆
If they still have memories from that time,
也许他们中有人能帮我们
perhaps one of them might be able to help us.
我正好认识合适的人
And I might just know the right person to see
看看你说的对不对
if you are right.
天呐
Oh, my God.
真是让人有点不舒服
That's mildly disturbing.
这些是按字母顺序排列的吗
Are these alphabetized?
你知道有什么怪物喜欢破门而入
You know of any monsters that like to break in
在创纪录的时间内清理干净吗
and clean up in record time?
田螺姑娘吧
Mary Poppins.
那是什 不
Wait, is Mary Poppins...no.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表