剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
你是 你是个警♥察♥了
You're a-- you're a cop.
没想到吧
No flies on you, huh?
很高兴见到你 -嗯
It's nice to see you. - Yeah.
但我得问你 既然这是犯罪现场
But I do have to ask you, since this is a crime scene,
你来干什么 -其实是我朋友
what are you doing here? - My friend lives here,
住在这里 -噢
actually. - Oh
不是说这栋房♥子
Well, not here, here.
是隔壁
Next door.
那个朋友就是我 -噢
Um, that friend is me. - Oh.
嗨 我是玛丽
Hi, I'm Mary
玛丽·坎贝尔吗 -嗯
Mary Campbell? - Yeah.
我们联♥系♥到比卢普斯太太了
We got ahold of Mrs. Billups.
她让我联♥系♥你和你♥爸♥爸
She said to contact you and your dad
照顾福特
to look after Ford.
凯莉在哪儿
Where's Carrie?
她失踪了
She's missing.
你介不介意我 -不介意
Do you mind if I-- -Not at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你俩怎么好上的
So, uh, what's the story there?
哦 不 我们 是个学习小组
Oh, no. We, uh-- it's a study group.
对 我回来之后上了
Yeah, I enrolled in a community college
一所社区大学
when I got back. - Wow.
嗯 -我跟你打了电♥话♥
Yeah. - You know, I called you.
一听说你回来就打了
The second I heard you got back.
我 我知道
I-I know. I, um--
我也应该打个电♥话♥的 -没关系
I-I should have called. - It's okay.
我只想说我很高兴
All I wanted to say is that I'm really glad
你平安回家了 约翰
you got home safe, Johnny.
谢谢 贝蒂
Thanks, Betty.
怎么了 福特 你可以告诉我的
What is it, Ford? You can tell me.
我和警♥察♥谈的时候跳过了这部分
I skipped this part with the police,
我知道如果我告诉他们 他们会觉得我疯了
I knew if I told them, they'd think I was crazy.
我去凯莉的房♥间的时候
When I got to Carrie's room,
我看到有东西抓住了她
I saw something grab her.
什么东西
Something?
我只看到一条长长的扭曲的胳膊
I-- all I saw was this long, twisted arm.
把她拉进了一个麻袋里
It pulled her into some kind of sack and
然后消失了
and disappeared into thin air.
然后
And...
太好了
Great.
现在你也觉得我疯了 是吗
Now you think I'm crazy, don't you?
不 不是
No, I don't.
我会把你妹妹找回来的 福特
And I'm gonna get your sister back, Ford.
我保证
I promise.
福特说有东西抓住了他妹妹
Ford said something grabbed his sister,
然后她就消失了
and then she vanished.
这和贝蒂跟我说的一致
That, uh, lines up with what Betty me.
听起来你们俩谈得很开心啊
Sounds like you two had fun talking shop, huh?
我没告诉她我们是做什么的 你是问这个吧
I didn't tell her what we do, if that's what you're asking.
我跟她说我们是学习小组
Told her that we were study buddies.
我从没在孩子的房♥间里见过这个
I've never see one of these in a kid's room before.
福特和凯莉就是
Oh, that's how Ford and Carrie talk
这么跟跑长途妈妈说话的
to their mom on the road.
我也有一个
I have one too.
我在凯莉这么大的时候我爸教过我怎么用
My dad taught me how to use one when I was Carrie's age.
让我扫描各种频道
Had me scan the dial and listen
监听频道里猎人的暗号♥
for hunter code words in the chatter.
你说你入行早 真是够早的
You said you started young. You weren't kidding.
有时候我听着卡车司机聊天的声音就睡着了
Sometimes I'd fall asleep listening to the truckers.
它总是让我想过正常的生活
It always made a me wonder what it would be like
会是什么样子
to have a normal life.
你当时想象的是什么
What'd you imagine? Hmm?
就是 玛丽·坎贝尔长大后想做什么
I mean, what did Mary Campbell want to be when she grew up?
医生
Doctor?
律师
Lawyer?
宇航员
An astronaut.
拜托 肯定有梦想的
I mean, come on. There had to be something.
是这样 我想长大后成为
See, I, I wanted to be a catcher
堪萨斯城竞技队的接球手
for the Kansas City Athletics.
我父母一点都不支持我的梦想
My parents never let me dream like that.
我唯一的选择就是当个杀怪兽的孩子
Being a kid who killed monsters was my only option.
知道吗 我小时候
You know, when I was a kid, I, um...
列了一个清单 里面全是
I made this list of all of these places
我想去找我爸爸的地名
I was gonna go to look for my dad.
保留了好多年 划掉了一些地点
Kept it for years, crossing off destinations,
增加了更多地点
adding more.
过了这么多时间
Enough time goes by...
你看到的只是一个清单
all you see is a list, you know?
你是说我不该继续
Are you saying I should stop
寻找我爸了
looking for my dad?
我是说一旦你找到了他
I'm saying that once you find him
就永远离开猎怪这一行
and leave hunting for good,
你会需要一个新的清单
you're gonna need a new list.
来看看这个
Check this out.
好像是什么布料
Looks like some kind of fabric.
是什么消失的麻袋吗
The kind that belongs to a disappearing sack?
是个魔法袋
It's a hex bag.
里面有什么
What's in it?
有草药 圣土 骨头
It's herbs, blessed dirt, bones
法力很大
It's powerful.
这是用来挡住所有邪恶灵体的
It's designed to ward off any and all malicious spirits.
我们家确保这里什么怪物都进不来
My folks made sure this house was super monster-proof,
但是额外加层保险也无妨
but an extra layer can't hurt.
福特在这里很安全
Ford will be safe here.
好了 你把那个袋子拿去挂在那边窗户上
Okay, you grab that bag and hang it over that window.
我来挂这边
I'll grab the other one.
哇 那是什么
Mm, whoa, whoa. What is that thing?
只是一些草药和泥土
Uh, it's just herbs and dirt.
我知道 很难闻 不过它会带来好运
I know, I know, it smells bad, but it's for good luck.
我现在最需要好运了
I need all the luck I can get.
我看到你之前跟那个女警♥察♥聊天
Hey, I saw you talking to that lady cop earlier.
她是你朋友吗
Is she a friend of yours?
我现在有更要紧的事
I have, uh, more important things
去担心
to worry right now.
玛丽跟我会找到你妹妹的 福特
Mary and I are gonna find you sister, Ford.
我们需要你就留在这里 好吗
We just-- we need you to stay put okay?
不 我不能留在这里
No. No, I'm not staying put.
我本来应该照顾凯莉的
I was supposed to look after Carrie
结果弄丢了她
but I lost her.
我要跟你们一起去帮忙
I'm coming with you guys to help.
你待在这里就是帮了
They best way you can help
最大的忙 这里很安全
is by staying here, where it's safe.
你们挂的那些袋子
Those bags you put up
不仅仅是为了好运 对吧
aren't just for good luck, are they?
我看到那个东西带走了凯莉
That thing that I saw take Carrie,
那个东西是真的
that thing was real.
是的
Yeah.
福特 你能保守一个秘密吗
Ford, can you keep a secret?
好
Okay.
我朋友跟我
My friends and I,
我们会解决你看到的那些东西
we take care of things like you saw.
就像是怪物俱乐部
Like a-a monster club?
就是怪物俱乐部
Absolutely like monster club.
我能加入怪物俱乐部吗
Can I be in the monster club?
当然可以 但是首先你必须记住第一条规矩
Yeah, but as long as you remember the first rule:
怪物俱乐部是个秘密
monster club is a secret.
明白了吗
Got it?
好了 不要回你的家
Okay, and don't go back to your house.
留在这里 这里很安全
Just stay here, where it's safe.
别担心 我们会把凯莉找回来的
And don't worry, we're gonna get Carrie back.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表