剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
我想要人们快乐 哪怕是像你这样的人
I just want people to be happy, even people like you.
看 我知道你靠作弊的手段来到这里
See, I know that you cheated your way in here.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我不会责怪你
I won't hold it against you.
毕竟 你和其他人一样需要我
After all, you need me as much as anyone.
行了 我不需要你
Yeah, I don't need you.
玛丽也不需要
And neither does Mary.
玛丽 你在那吗
Mary? Are you in here?
看看你
Look at you.
你可真是个机灵鬼 捂着眼睛
What a smarty pants you are, covering your eyes
好不看到我的特制镜子
so you don't look into my special mirror.
但是是哪一个
But which one is it?
有这么多 很难分清楚
There's so many of them. It's so hard to tell
玛丽 你能听到我吗
Mary, can you hear me?
靠近了 约翰
Getting warmer, John.
靠近了
Oh ho ho, warmer.
约翰 你几乎要贴上去了
John, you're practically on fire now.
约翰
John.
玛丽 -你来找我了
Mary. - You came to find me.
当然 好 听着 我们得离开这
Of course. OK, look, we have to get out of here.
约翰 我们不能 -你在说什么
John, we can't. - What are you talking about?
如果有必要的话我们就强行从这个迷宫闯出去
We'll break our way outta this maze if we have to.
不 你不明白 我想要留在这
No, you don't understand. I wanna stay here.
我想要你和我留在一起
And I want you to stay with me too.
什么 -我们可以一起留在这
What? - We can be together
没有问题的地方
where there aren't any problems.
我们再也不用为了我的未来
And we never have to fight again
和你的愤怒争吵
about my future or your anger.
我们可以在林波的帐篷里永远待下去
We can be happy in Limbo's tent forever.
但是这一切都不是真的
But none of it would be real.
那是林波咒语的一部分
It would all be a part of Limbo's spell.
玛丽 外面的世界需要我们拯救
Mary, there's a world out there that we have to save.
只要我们留下来就不需要
Not if we stay.
林波可以保护我们不受打扰
Limbo can protect us from all of that here.
你只需要看着我背后的镜子
All you have to do is look in the mirror behind me.
不
No.
我们要离开 来
We're leaving. Come on.
一点误导
A bit of misdirection.
不好意思不得不出此下策 约翰
I'm sorry to have to trick you, John.
但是我猜笑话出在你身上
But I guess the joke's on you.
好了 脸上带点笑
Now, put a smile on that face.
约翰 -快点
John! - Come on!
恶心 不要
Oh, gross. No.
还想要坚持你对嘉年华的喜爱吗
Still wanna stand by your love of carnivals?
如果我们挺过去 我发誓我绝对不吃
If we survive this, I promise I'm never going
棉花糖了
to eat cotton candy again.
我们该怎么做 -快跑
What are we supposed to do? - Run!
等等 门
Wait. The door.
没有出路
There's no way out.
约翰 不 不 不 不 不
John? oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不能这样啊
This is not happening.
看样子我们有更多不速之客了
Looks like we have more uninvited guests.
不过还是让我们给他们上演一出戏
Let's give them a show anyway.
让他们死个乐呵
Make them die laughing.
玛丽 求求你 好吗
Mary, please, all right.
你只需要听进去
You just need to listen,
约翰
John?
约翰 行了
John? All right.
回到现实世界 别这么做
Come back to reality. Don't do this.
卡洛斯 他们听不进去
Carlos, they're not listening.
我们需要个地方藏身
We need to find someplace safe to hide.
他们会把我们撕成碎片的
They're going to rip us apart.
小丑车
Clown car.
关上门 关上门
Shut the door. Shut the door!
钥匙 钥匙
Keys? Keys?
钥匙在哪 -我不知道
Where are the keys? - I have no idea.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
罗杰
Roger?
天呐 我们要死在这了 在小丑车里
Oh, my God, we're going to die in here, in a clown car!
罗杰 我知道你能听到我
Roger, I know you can hear me.
我知道失去父母是什么滋味
I know what it's like to lose your parents--
那样的经历是多么苦痛胆寒
how painful and how chilling it all is
就好像你在世界上孤身一人
feeling like you're all alone in the world.
你只想要那种感情消失
And you just want that feeling to go away.
但是我向你保证 你不是一个人
But I promise you, you are not alone.
你还有家人 就像我一样
You have a family, just like I do,
爱你想念你的家人
that loves you and that misses you.
还有你的哥哥克拉伦斯
And your brother Clarence?
他一直在寻找你
He's been looking for you this whole time.
他一直没有放弃你因为
And he never gave up on you because--
因为他爱你
because he loves you.
不 不 不 不 嘿
No, no,no,no. Hey!
他想要和你再见面
And he wants to be with you again.
你也必须有这样的愿望
You just have to want that, too.
高兴点 小子
Hey, cheer up in there, kid, huh?
我说了 高兴点
I said, cheer up!
罗杰 听我说
Roger, listen to me.
你想要再见到你的哥哥吗
Do you want to see your brother again?
是 我想
Yeah, I do.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不
No, no!
不
No!
你们俩还好吗
Are you two OK?
还好 除了脸上的肌肉因为微笑
Yeah. Other than my face hurting
酸疼之外 我想没有大碍
from smiling so hard, I think so.
你们呢
How about you two?
除了我们两个最好的朋友
Well, other than our two best friends
差点把我们撕烂之外
almost ripping us apart,
是 好得很
yeah, pretty peachy keen.
总算
Finally!
你醒了
You're awake.
来 喝这个
Here, drink this.
这是我特制的茶饮
It's a nice wee cup of my own special brew
帮助你恢复你消耗的魔力
to help restore you after all the magic you expended.
多谢
Thanks...
心领了
but I'll pass.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
这从来就不是只为了那个恶魔
This was never just about that demon,
尽管我会享受折磨他
much as I'll enjoy torturing him.
这还是一次测试 你刚刚通过了
It was also a test, one you just passed.
测试
A test?
来看看你是不是有足够的实力加入我的女巫团
To see if you were powerful enough to join my coven.
那些女巫说对了一件事
Those witches were right about one thing.
阿克里达过于强大 就算有了合适的魔法
The Akrida are so powerful, even with the right magic,
阻止他们的入侵也难于登天
stopping their invasion may be impossible.
而且这件事迫在眉睫 -等等
And it's coming soon. - Wait.
你知道女王什么时候打开传送门吗
You know when the queen is opening her portal?
不知道 具体细节
Not exact details.
我是说 我知道她需要帮助
I mean, I know she needs help --
五颗行星的连线 或者
something about an alignment of five planets, or--
我需要你许诺给我的魔法
I need the magic you promised me.
马上就要
Now.
逞英雄
Heroes.
给你
Here you are.
就这样
That's it?
这就能杀死女王吗
That's supposed to kill the queen?
还需要添加一样原料
There is one more ingredient that needs to be added.
好消息是你用不着跋山涉水去找
The good news is you don't have to go too far to get it.
坏消息是一旦你用过
The bad news is once you use it,
就再也不是原来的那个人了
you'll never be quite the same.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表