剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
我保证
I promise.
您正在收听的是电波女妖
You're listening to your siren of the airwaves,
摇滚洛克希
Rockin' Roxy.
这首新歌♥肯定会让你慌忙撤退
Here's a new one that's sure to have you buggin' out.
我有种无休止的感觉
♪ I got that restless feeling ♪
这个新海盗电台主持
This new pirate radio DJ
调制的音乐非常悦耳
cooks up a tasty ear palate.
我认可了
I approve.
简直是我生命尽头完美的写照
It's a fitting soundtrack for the end of my life,
我的青春在这里荒废腐烂 这是猎人王国里
my youth withering to decay here in the most boring act
最无聊的行动
of all hunterdom:
盯梢
a stakeout.
要有耐心 朋友
Patience, my friend.
站着说话不腰疼
Easy for you to say.
你倒是带了打发时间的园艺项目
You brought along a Zen gardening project.
你真认为那个恶魔的同伙
Do you really think your demon's partner
躲在这里面吗
is actually shacked up here?
所以我们要在这里盯梢
Well, that's what were trying to figure out
查清楚到底是不是这样
by keeping an eye out on things.
或者你可以放下你的小剪刀
Or you can put down your little snippers
我们直接破门而入
and we could bust the door open.
好主意
Great idea.
非常感谢你结束我的痛苦 朋友
Much as gracias for ending my pain, amigo.
让我来结束你的吧
Allow me to start yours.
圣水
Holy water?
太不自量力了 小滑头
Way out of your league, slick.
把他扔进去
Toss him in.
脑子转得快
Quick thinking.
你怎么知道我这里面有驱魔咒语
How'd you know I keep a devil's trap in there?
我已经在那个面包车后座
I've rode in the back of that van
坐过三次了
across three straight lines.
很高兴再次见面 艾达
Good to see you again, Ada
我们应该告诉玛丽和其他人
We should tell Mary and the others
我们抓到了一个恶魔
we got ourselves a demon.
先把他带到一个安静地方
Let's take him someplace quiet
我们好跟他聊聊
so we can talk with him first
我认出了你找到的那块碎布是什么
I was able to identify the fabric you found.
这个图案是北印度的
The pattern's North Indian.
讽刺的是 离我出生的地方不远
Ironically, not far from where I was born.
如果不是已经过了一千多年
I might have been able to identify it sooner
我可能早就认出来了
if not for the fact that it's over 1, 000 years old.
好吧 所以不是你在伍尔沃斯目录中找到的东西
Okay, so not something you'd find in a Woolworths catalog?
我倒希望是
I wish it was.
我只知道一种怪物
There's only one monster I know of
可能会留下这种东西
that might leave something like this behind.
我一直以为这是传说
I always thought it was just story.
他叫波利巴巴 或者麻袋爸爸
His name is Bori Baba, or Father Sack.
相当于我们老家的妖魔鬼怪
It's equivalent to the bogeyman where I'm from.
好吧 我怎么感觉
Okay, why do I get the feeling
他那个袋子不是用来送礼物的
he doesn't deliver presents in that thing?
也算是 只不过那种方式让人非常不安
In a rather disturbing way, it does.
波利巴巴利用受害者
See, Bori Baba lures its victims
丢失的物件来引诱他们
by tempting them with an item they've lost.
不是随便什么物件
And not just any item.
而是对这些人有重大意义的东西
Something that has deep meaning to them.
当某人祈祷找到他们丢失的物品时
When a person wishes for this item to be found,
这个麻袋就会出现
the sack appears.
然后波利巴巴从里面出现 抓走他们
Then Bori Baba emerges from it, takes them,
把他们困在自己的迷宫
and traps them in its maze.
它喜欢在
It tends to stay
一个地方待一段时间
in one area for a while.
它喜欢捉弄它的食物
It likes to play with its food.
享受嘲弄他们 猎捕他们的过程
It enjoys taunting and hunting them
到最后将他们活活生吞
until it eats them alive.
一个哥伦比亚巫婆 又来一个北印度的妖怪
A Colombian hag and now North Indian bogeyman.
我们遇到这么多难以控制的妖魔鬼怪
Do you guys find it weird that we're coming across
你们不觉得奇怪吗
so many wayward monsters?
它们都离家很近
And all of them so close to home,
尤其是这一个
this one quite literally so.
好吧 你们是怎么想的
Okay, well, what are you thinking?
不太确定
I'm not sure.
可是阿克里达出现之后
But all of these unicorns started popping up
又纷纷出现了这些稀有物种
as soon as the Akrida did.
这肯定有什么意义
That has to mean something.
不管什么阿克里达 我们还是要找到
Okay, well, Akrida or not, we still gotta find
这个波利巴巴
this Bori Baba.
你还知道些什么
What else do you know?
遗憾的是 很少
Unfortunately, very little.
除了这个条目
Apart from this entry,
没有任何书面记录讲述怎么追踪它
there's no written lore on how to track it.
也不知道具体怎么杀死它
No details on how to kill it.
波利巴巴的故事基本上都是靠口口相传
Bori Baba stories are largely a part of oral tradition,
一代一代讲给后人的
passed down from generation to generation.
你是小时候听说它的故事吗
Did you hear it when you were a kid?
我父亲给我讲的
My father told me.
到今天 我还做关于它的噩梦
To this day, I still have nightmares about it.
可是我不记得具体
But I don't remember any details
怎么打败它 或者逃离它了
on how to defeat it or escape it.
好吧 不如你先问问你的家人
Okay, well, why don't you just ask your folks?
他们肯定还记得一点什么
I mean, I'm sure they remember something about it.
拉塔的父母多年前就去世了
Um, Lata's parents died years ago.
非常抱歉 我不是故意 -没关系
I'm so--I'm sorry, I didn't-- - That's okay.
我家乡那边应该很晚了 但是
It's late there, but I can try to contact
我试试联♥系♥一下他们
some of the people back home.
运气好的话 有人会知道
If we're lucky, someone will know
怎么阻止这个怪物 以免它伤害凯莉
how to stop this monster before it hurts Carrie.
下面我要
And I'm pulling
从唱片盒的
this next one from
最深处拿出
the very deepest part
一张唱片
of the record crate.
播放它的B面
To describe it as a B-side...
凯莉
Carrie?
凯莉
Carrie--
福特 我们从烤肉宫殿买♥♥了
ford, we got cheeseburgers and fries
芝士汉堡和薯条
from the Grill Palace.
福特
Ford?
说不定他想家了 然后回自己家里了
Uh, maybe he got homesick and went back to his house.
不会 他知道那里不安全
No, he knows it's not safe.
万一他自己出去找凯莉了呢
What if he's out there looking for Carrie by himself?
这边交给我 你继续找他
Uh, I'm gonna handle this. Just keep looking.
你跟玛丽对这个学习小组
You and Mary take this study group
挺较真的嘛
pretty seriously.
是啊 不是 我们 马上要
Yeah. Yeah, no, we, uh--we have a...
有重要考试了
big exam coming up.
你呢
Wh-what about you?
你 你来干嘛
What are you-- what are you doing here?
我来看看福特
I'm checking on Ford.
对哦 是这样 你刚刚
Right. Yeah, so no, you actually just--
刚刚跟他错过了
you just-- just missed him, actually.
玛丽带福特去买♥♥零食了 所以
Mary took Ford on a snack run, so...
他们走路去的
They walked.
福特
Ford?
总之 我会
Anyway, I will, uh--
我会告诉玛丽你来过
I'll let Mary know that you stopped by.
我知道我们的分手有点尴尬
I know we didn't end things perfect, okay?
但我们说好了的
But we had a deal,
你回来我们就会谈谈
We'd talk when you got back.
我 我知道 就是我
I-I know. I just, um...
我 我回来后
Look, when I-- when I got back,
发现了我爸的一些事
some stuff came up about my dad.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表