剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
You and your hunter friends are too weak
阻止不了他们 但你 既是猎魔人还是名士兵
to stop them, but you, a hunter and a soldier...
你可以磨砺成一件强大的武器
you could be sharpened into a powerful weapon.
如果我答应帮你
If I agree to help you...
你会放了我朋友吗 -约翰 别
will you let my friend go? - John, please.
肯定有其他办法的 -卡洛斯
There's gotta be another way. - Carlos, just--
跟我搏斗并打赢我
Fight me and draw first blood
加入我 你朋友就自♥由♥了
You join me, and your friend goes free.
要你不答应
And if you don't,
这把长矛将把你们两人一并捅穿
it's the spear for both of you.
约翰 拜托
John, please.
好 打就打
All right, let's do this.
你知道该怎么办吧
You know what to do?
披头士乐队解散
Is Yoko Ono unfairly blamed
能怪小野洋子吗
for the breakup of the Beatles?
当然
Yes.
不好意思 你们预约了吗
Excuse me, do you have an appointment?
我是米莉·温彻斯特 约翰·温彻斯特的妈妈
I'm Millie Winchester, John Winchester's mother.
他是这里的患者
He's a patient here.
我想现在去看看他
I'd like to check him out immediately.
因为突发事件 精神科被封锁了
The psych unit is in lockdown due to an unforeseen emergency.
可以的话麻烦明天再来
If you'd like to come back tomorrow--
你要不让我进去 全世界就都会
If you don't let me in, the whole world
知道你封锁的消息
is gonna hear about your lockdown.
你想亲自上晚间新闻跟
You want to explain yourself to Walter Cronkite
沃尔特·克朗凯特解释的话 随便
on the nightly news, be my guest.
医生
Doctor.
嗨 太平间刚打来电♥话♥
Hi. Um, just got a call from the morgue.
吉米·米森的尸体 没了
Jimmy Mixon's body disappeared.
什么意思 尸体还能站起来走了不成
What, like, it just got up and walked away?
肯定在某个地方
It must be somewhere.
我要去处理一下 女士们 玩得开心
I have to deal with this. Ladies, have a blast.
好 咱们进来了
All right, I got us in.
现在那个要被毁掉的图腾在哪儿
Now where's this totem we need to destroy?
你说内托不会离它太远对吧
Well, you said Neto needed it nearby, right?
所以他应该是给藏哪儿了
So he's probably hidden it somewhere.
但从哪儿搜起呢 这里这么大
But where do we even begin? This building is huge.
刚那个勤务员说
Well, that orderly just said
吉米·米森的尸体失踪了
Jimmy Mixon's body went missing
他是最后一个受害者
That was the last victim.
看来跟着他走就是最好的线索了
Sounds like the best lead we've got.
我没看到有花瓶
I'm not seeing any vases.
肯定在这里 继续找
It has to be here somewhere. Just keep looking.
你还是有所收敛
You're still holding back.
愤怒就在你内心深处
I know the anger you have inside you.
将其释放
Set it free!
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
你血液里流淌着几个世纪的
There is centuries of violence and rage
暴♥力♥和愤怒 约翰
in your blood, John.
回到你本该有的样子
Become what you were born to be!
找到了
Bingo.
伤疤拖了你后腿
Your scars are holding you back.
你的过往拖了你后腿
Your past is holding you back.
让我把这些一笔勾销
Let me wipe the slate clean.
找到了
Got it.
细节雕刻的还真是精致
Ah, the details are exquisite.
站起来 士兵
On your feet, soldier.
这个属于你 宣告你的主♥权♥吧
This one belongs to you. Claim it
真够讽刺的对不对
Ironic, isn't it?
神的不朽与否竟然跟这种物件有联♥系♥
That a god's immortality be tied to something
这东西看起来是这么的
that appears so...
易碎
Fragile.
现在可没时间想什么讽刺不讽刺的
We do not have time for irony.
我们怎么才知道有没有起效
Now, how do we know if it worked?
我是对的
I was right.
你跟我一样
You are just like me.
不
No.
你已经准备好
You're ready
对付
for the war
阿克里达了
against Akrida.
约翰
John!
我不知道你做了什么 但管用
I don't know what you did, but it worked.
地雷不见了
The mine's gone,
妈 -你没事吧
Mom? - You okay?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你觉得呢 来拯救你大后方呀
What's it look like? Saving your rear.
他在一片空地上
He created this...
造了个战区
this battlefield out of an empty ward,
他说唯一的出路
and he said that the only way out
就是约翰跟他打一架 -只有约翰吗
was for John to fight him. - Just John?
为什么
Why?
可能是他从约翰身上看到了什么
I guess he just saw something in John,
但他错了 约翰赢了
but he was wrong. John won.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我希望我们没把你吓跑
Listen, I hope we didn't scare you off.
医院对这些患者死亡的处理
The hospital's handling of these patient deaths
还有很多不足之处
has left a lot to be desired. Well, not anymore.
我个人致力于确保
I am personally committed to making sure
照顾到所有退伍军人
that we do right by our veterans.
我认识个人你可以去找他寻求帮助
I think I have someone you could talk to who could help.
我会打给他的
I'll give him a call.
我还想说
I also wanted to say
我看到了很多成长 治愈的潜力
I see a lot of potential for growth, for healing.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
往好的方面想 我有新心理医生了
Well, um, on the upside, I might have a new therapist,
但另一方面
but, um, on the other hand,
我还是很害怕 也许今晚没法
I'm still shaken up, and I might not be able
睡车里了
to sleep in the van tonight.
你要去我家吗
Do you want to stay with me?
我家也许有多空房♥给你住
I might even have an extra room available.
你是说麦琪的房♥间吗
Do you mean Maggie's?
我不能把那间屋子锁一辈子
I can't keep the door locked forever.
总有一天 我得面对现实
At some point, I'm gonna have to face what happened,
我觉得我知道该怎么做
and I think I know how.
玛丽 真是感激不尽
Mar, I can't thank you enough.
等你熬过跟几张唐尼·奥斯蒙德的海报
Maybe save the thanks until after
共处一宿以后再谢我也不迟
you've survived a night with several Donny Osmond posters.
听起来还挺舒服的
Actually, sounds quite soothing.
我可以捎你俩回家
I can take you two home.
那太好了
That'd be great.
嘿 温彻斯特 你走前
Hey, Winchester, before you go...
我想谢谢你刚才所做的一切
I just want to thank you for what you did back there.
客气
You're welcome.
你要想聊聊的话
If you ever want to talk...
就告诉我 好吗
You let me know, okay?
好 会的
Yeah, I will.
所有人都在跟我讲话
♪ Everybody's talkin' at me ♪
BGM: Everybody's Talking by Harry Nilsson
我一句话都没听进去
♪ I don't hear a word they're sayin' ♪
只有心灵的回响
♪ Only the echoes of my mind ♪
人们停下来凝视
♪ People stop and stare ♪
我看不到他们的脸
♪ I can't see their faces ♪
只有他们眼底的阴影
♪ Only the shadows of their eyes ♪
我要去阳光普照的地方
♪ I'm goin' where the sun keeps shinin' ♪
穿过倾盆大雨
♪ Through the pourin' rain ♪
去天气宜人的地方
♪ Going where the weather suits my clothes ♪
避开东北风
♪ Bankin' off of the Northeast winds ♪
在夏日的微风中航行
♪ Sailin' on summer breeze ♪
像石头一样飞过海洋
♪ And skippin' over the ocean like a stone ♪
所有人都在跟我讲话
♪ Everybody's talkin' at me ♪
我一句话都没听进去
♪ Can't hear a word they're sayin' ♪
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表