剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
你接起电♥话♥会得到
You're gonna take that call and get instructions
进行交换的地点
on where to go for the exchange.
用你♥爸♥爸来换魔盒
Your dad for the box.
你真的以为我会相信你
You really think I'm gonna trust you?
亲爱的 我不在乎你相不相信我
Honey, I don't care if you trust me.
但是如果你想要让你♥爸♥爸完好无损地回来
But if you want your daddy back in working order,
那你就得按照我说得做
you're gonna do like I say.
我评价你眼镜的时候不是真心的
I didn't mean what I said about your glasses.
你还好吗 -嗯
Hey, you okay? - Mm-hmm.
她想要什么 -用魔盒来换
What does she want? - The box
我那生死未卜的父亲
in exchange for my dad if he's even still alive.
还好我在那辆车里面
Well, good thing I put a hex bag
放了个符咒包
in the back of that cruiser.
我们只要有正确的咒语就能追踪他们
We just need the right spell to track them.
你能施咒吗
You can cast that spell?
当然不能
Of course not.
美国电视剧《家有仙妻》的主人公名字
但是我们亲爱的萨曼莎·史蒂文斯 艾达 可以做到
But our sweet little Samantha Stevens, Ada, can.
听着 很明显这是圈套
I mean, look, this is obviously some sort of trap.
但是如果我们能困住他们 我们就可以
But if we can trap them, we can get the drop
抢占罗克西女王的先机 -还有复仇
on Queen Roxy. - And get revenge.
我爸在罗克西手里
Roxy has my dad.
但是我们有个疯狂的点子把他救回来
But we have an insane idea on how to get him back.
有多疯狂
How insane are we talking?
板上钉钉的疯狂加上不羁的佩慈
Certifiable with a side of sassy.
你知道怎么追踪符咒包吗
Do you know how to track a hex bag?
如果我知道包的原料
If I know the ingredients of the bag,
那么就可以 我可以追踪
then yeah, I can track it.
你能在今晚十点之前做到吗
Well, can you do it before 10:00 tonight?
那是罗克西想用我爸来换魔盒的时间
That's when Roxy wants to trade my dad for the box.
那肯定是陷阱 对吧
That's gotta be a trap, right?
所以我们才要在罗克西之前赶到
Which is why we gotta find Roxy before the drop
然后在我们离开之前让魔盒生效
and get this Ostium working before we leave.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我需要从那些孩子和笔记里面
I just needed a break from that handwriting
喘口气
and those kids.
你是怎么忍♥受他们的
How do you put up with them?
我让他们假装管事
I let them pretend to be in charge.
然后我就喝酒
And I drink.
亨利从来没带我来过
Henry never brought me for a tour.
我都不知道还有这么地方
I didn't even know this place existed.
亨利提起过你和约翰
Henry talked about you and John.
有什么好话吗
Anything good?
都是好话
All of it good.
他担心他的职业会对他的婚姻造成影响
He did worry what his vocation was doing to his marriage.
我还以为
Oh, here I thought
他一点不在乎呢
he didn't worry about that at all.
那是他想要分居的唯一原因
It's the only reason he wanted to separate.
觉得那样对你和约翰都更好
Thought it'd be better for you and John.
能够经常听到他这么说就好了
Would have been nice to have heard that at the time.
我也是这么说的
I said as much.
我说 我要是拥有你所有的 我就绝对不放手
I said, "If I had what you had, I would never let it go."
但是 你知道 亨利很 倔强
But, you know, Henry was-- - Stubborn.
我打算用更严重的词汇的
I was going to use a bit more colorful wording.
看到约翰来到这里 就好像历史重演
Seeing John here, it's like history repeating.
我不能像失去亨利那样失去他
I can't lose him the way I did Henry.
约翰不像亨利那样自我封闭
John isn't closed off the way Henry was.
如果他能 -放下他的愤怒
Now, if he could just-- - Let go of his anger.
是啊
Yes.
约翰跟我说过你的儿子
John told me about your son.
托尼
Tony.
他怎么样了 -我们还在走一步看一步
How's he doing? - We're a work in progress.
我在弥补过错
I'm making up for mistakes,
他在学习放下他的愤怒
and he is learning to let go of his anger.
男孩子
Boys.
男孩子
Boys.
我还不熟悉这一切
I'm still new to all this.
所以这个咒语是怎么生效的
So how does this locator spell work?
植物破土吸收阳光
Plants break the earth to reach for the Sun.
不过这一株 会趋向
This one, though, will reach for the hex bag
卡洛斯放在警车上的符咒包
Carlos put in the cop car.
生根发芽
Excresco.
有意思
Fascinating.
根据米莉解读出的内容
According to what Millie deciphered,
窦口不会杀死怪物
the Ostium doesn't kill monsters.
会将它们传送 -到哪里
It transports them. - Where?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
但是有好消息
But there's good news here.
阿克里达是一体
The Akrida are an invading force
行动的入侵力量
that act as one.
他们渗透 消灭生命迹象
They infiltrate, wipe out all signs of life,
接管整个世界
and take over whole worlds as their own.
你和我对好消息的定义非常不同
You and I have very different ideas
好消息是
about good news. - The good news
阿克里达和女王共享一个链接
is that the Akrida all share a connection to their queen.
就和蚁群的结构相同
It's similar to a colony of ants.
对女王使用魔盒
Using the box on the queen
会切断群体的链接
will cut the connection to the colony.
他们没有女王就无法生存
They can't survive without their queen.
我们除掉女王
We take out the queen
就能一举消灭他们所有人
we take them all out in one shot?
所以我们使用窦口
So we use the Ostium
把女王赶到天知道什么地方
to boot the queen to God knows where.
剩下的阿克里达就完蛋了
The rest of the Akrida are toast.
玛丽的爸爸和世界都得救了
Mary's dad and the day are saved.
卡洛斯 怎么了 那是好消息
Carlos, what's wrong? That's good news.
是啊
Y-yeah.
只是 你知道 我们一这么做
It's just that, you know, once we do that,
玛丽就不再猎魔
uh, Mary's done with hunting
我们的团队就解散了
and our band is splitting up.
美国摇滚乐队
不再有克罗斯比 斯蒂尔斯 纳什 杨了
No more Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.
快下来
♪ Come down on your own ♪
把你的身体抛下
♪ And leave your body alone ♪
我会怀念我们的
I'm gonna miss us.
各位 你们得来看看
Hey, guys, you gotta come see this.
但是我要接近结局
♪ But I'm near the end ♪
我只是没有时间
♪ And I just ain't got the time ♪
我酩酊大醉找不到回家的路
♪ Oh and I'm wasted and I can't find my way home ♪
植物标记了地点
Plant marks the spot.
等等 我们刚才就在那 -那就是我们找到最后一个被
Wait, we were just there. - That's where we found
阿克里达作为目标的人
the last person the Akrida were targeting.
就是玛丽被蛰的地方
You know, where Mary got stung?
所以阿克里达在这里做什么
So what are the Akrida doing there?
我找不到回家的路
♪ And I can't find my way home ♪
但是我找不到回家的路
♪ But I can't find my way home ♪
但是我找不到回家的路
♪ But I can't find my way home ♪
我还是找不到回家的路
♪ Still I can't find my way home ♪
我没有做错什么
♪ And I ain't done nothing wrong ♪
不 不
♪ No, no ♪
但是我找到不到回家的路
♪ But I can't find my way home ♪
如果 这里就是阿克里达拘禁我爸爸的地方
If this is where the Akrida has my dad,
我们可以救他
we can save him.
我们只需要让魔盒起作用
We just gotta get this box working first.
我们在哪 -恐怕哪也不在
So where are we? - Nowhere, I'm afraid.
等我们处理完这些
And by the time we get through all this,
狡猾的尼克松会开始第二任期
Tricky Dick will be in his second term.
你要是这么说
Well, when you put it like that,
阿克里达接管世界也没那么糟
the Akrida taking over doesn't seem half bad.
除非尼克松是阿克里达
Unless Nixon's an Akrida.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表