剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
鉴证科的人刚把凯尔的
The boys in evidence just bagged and tagged
日记收走
Kyle's journal.
最后两篇
Last two entries?
全都是写的你
All about you.
是关于争夺一个女孩儿
Some kind of dispute over a girl named...
玛丽·坎贝尔
oh...Mary Campbell.
根本不是那样的
It wasn't even like that, okay?
我只见过他一次
I-I only met the kid once.
你看不出来吗 我是想要帮你
Can't you see I'm trying to help you?
我在表示友好
I'm trying to be a friend here.
我知道你没杀凯尔
I know you didn't kill Kyle.
是我杀的
I did.
就说咱们还会再见面的吧
I told you I'd see you again.
要揍我一拳吗 来啊 来啊
You want to take a swing? Go on. Go on.
只要你想 你的犯罪记录上
Add another charge onto this garbage dump
还能再加一条
of your record, if you want to.
来吧 只会让我的工作更为轻松
Have at it. It only makes my job easier.
杀人动机 凶器
Motive, means,
多项前科
lengthy criminal history,
还没有任何目击证人帮你说话
no witnesses to help your story.
你完蛋了 温彻斯特
You're toast, Winchester.
就别说那些正当程序啊
And before you go on about due process
民♥主♥啊什么的鬼话了
and democracy and all that jazz,
你觉得陪审团里
do you really think it's gonna be
会是你的人 还是我的人
a jury of your peers or a jury of mine?
你想要怎样
What do you want?
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
我想知道这人是谁
I wanna know who this is
还有他为什么帮你
and why he's helping you.
我不知道这是谁
I have no idea who that is.
真的是
I just...
装着一张无辜脸强撑
stubbornness in the face of oblivion.
说真的 这是我为数不多
Honestly, that's one of the few traits
敬重你们人类的特质
I respect about you humans.
你
You...
你很害怕
yeah, you've got a thing
自己被抓吧 对吗
about getting yourself caught, don't you?
你当了多久战俘
How long were you a P.O.W.?
足够让我学会如何应对压力
Long enough to learn how to take the heat.
那么
Well...
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
你就继续沉浸在
I'm gonna leave you to sit
你那些可怜的小思绪里吧
in your sad little thoughts and feelings.
要是还想要自♥由♥
If you ever want to taste freedom again,
就张口说
you're gonna have to talk.
看你的了 小兵
Ball's in your court, Marine.
我找到些东西
I found something.
麦琪不是因为手镯将人困做人♥质♥
Maggie didn't hide the bracelet
才将它藏起来的
because it holds people hostage.
让我猜猜 这另有隐情对吗
Let me guess, there's a catch?
戴上这只手镯之人
"Whosoever wears this bracelet
须有纯净之心
"must be pure of heart.
若佩戴之人心中藏有阴暗秘密
"Should they harbor a dark secret of their own,
手镯之中隐匿的精灵
"shadow spirits embedded in the bracelet
会强迫佩戴之人吐露秘密
"will force the wearer to reveal that secret,
否则就会被阴影所吞噬
or the shadows will consume them."
等等 你的意思是
Wait, so what you're saying is,
你心里藏着阴暗的秘密
is that you have a dark secret?
你吗
You?
你能有什么阴暗秘密啊 借书逾期未还吗
I mean, like, what? Overdue library books?
我不知道手镯发现了我什么秘密 但
Uh, I don't know what the bracelet found in me, but...
拉塔 小心
Lata, look out!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
卡洛斯 你在哪
Carlos, where are you?
什么鬼
What the hell?
卡洛斯
Carlos!
拉塔
Lata!
我被锁进一间房♥中了 拉塔
I'm locked in a room! Lata?
拉塔 你在哪
Lata, where are you?
卡洛斯
Carlos?
卡洛斯 -拉塔
Carlos! - Lata!
这里好冷啊
It's freezing in here!
卡洛斯 -拉塔
Carlos! - Lata!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
拉塔
Lata?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
门窗都被锁上了
The windows and doors are locked.
我出不去 拉塔
There's no way out. Lata!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
嘿 小甜豆
Hey, sweet pea.
米莉 我们这是要去哪
Millie, where are we going?
贝蒂 请你相信我
Please, Betty, trust me.
这都是些什么啊
What the hell is all that?
她又来这干什么
And what is she doing here?
她是和我一起的
She's with me.
多谢你过来 -我不是为了你来的
Thanks for coming. - I'm not here for you.
是为了约翰
I'm here for John.
把我叫来看这堆
And how exactly does dragging me to a...
恐怖电影道具有什么用
horror movie prop collection help him?
这些不是道具
These aren't props.
约翰说你是个好警♥察♥ 所以我想你一定注意到
John says you're a great cop, so I'm assuming you've noticed
最近劳伦斯有些不对劲
that something has been off in Lawrence recently.
每次一出事 你都在附近
verything that's been off, you've been around for.
银行卡车抢劫案
The bank truck heist,
我邻居凯丽失踪
my neighbor Carrie going missing--
都不是你想象的那样
that didn't go down the way you think.
你跟约翰在大学时期甚至都不认识吧
Did you and John even meet at college?
我们是猎魔时认识的
We met hunting monsters.
你开什么玩笑
You're joking.
贝蒂 我知道你什么感觉
Betty, I know what you're feeling.
你不会真信 -我参与了一个降神会
You can't believe-- - I participated in a seance
召唤回了我的丈夫
that brought my husband back.
还有那次银行抢劫时
And that bank heist?
就在这里几层楼下
I saw those vampires face to face
我亲眼看到了那些吸血鬼
a few floors below this.
我们说的是真的 贝蒂
We are telling you the truth, Betty.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
就暂时假设你俩都没有疯掉
Let's pretend for a second that both of you are not crazy.
这些和约翰遇到的事
What does any of this have to do with
又有什么关系呢
what's going on with John?
约翰没有杀凯尔
John didn't kill Kyle.
凯尔是自杀的
Kyle killed himself.
他被附身了
He was possessed.
附身他的那东西
And the things that possessed him
肆意夺舍整个小镇的人
are taking over people all over town,
包括你们警局的人
including some in your own department.
它们名为阿克里达 陷害约翰是为了
They're called Akrida, and they're setting John up--
好了 够了
Okay, stop.
她说出这番话我还不惊讶
Her, I can expect this from.
可你 我信任你
But you? I trusted you.
我听你的孤身来到这里
Came here alone like you asked
是因为你说会帮助约翰
because you said you wanted to help John.
可你却在这跟我玩过家家
But instead you want me to play make-believe?
贝蒂 不是那样的
Betty, it's not like the--
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
约翰的传讯被提前到今晚了
John's arraignment got pushed through to tonight.
之后他会被送去州立监狱
Then he's getting shipped off to state prison.
什么 -高层有人
What? - Someone on high
认为他有潜逃风险 -一定是阿克里达
thinks he's a flight risk. - That's the Akrida.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表