剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
爸 爸 别这样
Dad-- Dad, don't do this.
不 不
No-- no!
不 不
Aah! No-- no!
不
No!
她回来了 天
She's back. Dear God.
不不不
No, no, no!
你不该违抗我 的约翰
You shouldn't have disobeyed me, John.
现在我不得不惩罚你
Now, I have to punish you.
你确定跟着花的痕迹
Are you sure following this path of flowers
就能找到拉图达吗 -继续走吧
will lead us to La Tunda? - Just go with it.
你信任塞缪尔的
You trusted Samuel.
现在谁在跟随他的足迹呢
Who's following in his footsteps now?
来吧
Come on.
来啊 约翰
Ah-- - Come on, John.
你认为可以对付我吗
You think you can stand up to me?
你根本就没这个本事
You don't have it in you.
好疼
That hurt.
好吧
Yep.
是时候让你学会尊重了
Time to teach you a little respect.
我来帮约翰 你们去救巴里 快去
Okay, I'll help John. You guys save Barry. Go!
嘿 毒葛
Hey, poison oak.
进食时刻结束了
Feeding time's over.
抓腿
Go for the leg.
你不能伤害我
You can't hurt me.
你不过就是个无助的小屁孩
You're still just the helpless little boy
父亲离开你
whose father left
因为他不相信你
because he didn't believe in you.
我自己相信自己就够了
I just need to believe in myself.
上衣真好看
Nice shirt.
谢谢
Thanks.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
你不打算把我介绍给你的朋友吗
You gonna introduce me to your friend?
这是玛丽
This is Mary.
很高兴认识你 温彻斯特太太
It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Winchester.
叫我米莉吧
Call me Millie.
这是你的车吧 都修好了
It's your car, I assume. You're all set.
不用给钱了 -真的吗
It's on the house. - Really?
我至少还个人情吧 你把我儿子安全送回来了
It's the least I could do. You brought my kid home safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰 -等等 在你开口
John-- - Wait. Before you--
指责我之前 我能先说吗
before you tear into me, can I just-- can I go first?
我以为我气你不肯相信我
I thought that I was angry at you for not believing in me,
但我并不是
but I wasn't.
好吗 我只是
Okay, I was--
我生的是爸爸的气 我总是
I was angry at Dad, and I did what I always do, which is...
因为我没法朝他发脾气 只好冲你来
I took out on you what I can't take out on him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我相信你 约翰
I do believe in you, John
拍这张照片那天
The day that picture was taken,
你♥爸♥和我因为记录者的事
your dad and I got into a fight
吵了一架
about the Men of Letters and how
因为他总是不能陪在我们身旁
it was always taking him away from us.
但你♥爸♥和我有个原则
But your dad and I had this rule,
不管我们什么时候吵架 也不管吵的多厉害
Whenever we fought, no matter how bad it got,
我们都必须在这之后想办法告诉彼此
we had to find a way to tell each other after
我爱你
"I love you."
我们那天也遵循了这个原则
And we followed our rule that day and--
然后你就知道了
and you can tell.
最后一次我们吵架
The last fight we had,
他走出了家门
the day he walked out the door,
你知道我们俩都没停下亲说出那句话吗
you know what neither of us stopped to tell each other?
我们可能还是会吵架
We're always gonna have our fights
我也还是会担心我的孩子
and Im always gonna worry about my baby,
但是我绝不会让你走出家门
but I am never gonna let you walk out that door again
但却没听到我说 我爱你
without telling you I love you.
我也爱你 妈
I love you, too, Mom.
吗哪 给我的英雄
Mannas for my heroes.
别放凉了
Eat it before it gets cold.
不是只有奶酪吧
Is that just literal cheese?
朴素无聊 不正是你喜欢的吗
Plain and boring, how you like it.
谢谢你当时指出我的错误
Thanks for calling me out back there.
虽然我不想承认 但你说的对
I hate to admit it, but you're right
但我还是有个问题
Mm-hmm. But I do have one question.
如果我是克罗斯比 那你是谁呢
If I'm Crosby, then what does that make you?
你不是真要问吧 尼尔啊 尼尔·扬
You really have to ask. Neil. Neil Young.
也许我是乐队的一员
I mean, I may be part of this band,
但你最好小心了 我也可能单飞哦
but you better watch out, because I'm also a renegade.
等一下
One sec.
那么 你终于摆脱你妈了吗
So, did you finally get your parent off your back?
差的远着呢
Not even close.
她还是会担心我
No, no. She's still worried about me,
但至少她信我了
but at least she believes in me.
这应该算是赢了吧
I call that a win.
抱歉我们没能找到你♥爸♥
I'm sorry we didn't find your dad.
我们除掉了一个怪物呢
We got a monster off the board.
也算是赢了
I call that a win too.
我好像有魔盒的线索了
I think I have a lead on the box.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这俱乐部里的东西应有尽有 超出你的想象
There's more to the Clubhouse than you may have guessed.
迟点带你参观一下吧
I'll give you a full tour later.
不是你想的那种东西喔 分分钟弄死你
Not the kind you're thinking. Those will kill you in seconds.
这些是什么
What are these?
自动书写
Automatic writing.
我配制了一种药水 可以进入我的潜意识
I brewed a potion to tap into my subconscious,
这样我就可以记录下附在我身上的恶魔
so I could access the echo of
剩余部分的声音
any remaining portion of the demon that possessed me.
听起来好吓人
That sounds awful.
附身于我的恶魔已经死了
The demon that possessed me is dead,
但他认识袭击你们的恶魔
but he knew the demon that attacked you all
而且他们俩都知道魔盒的事
and they both knew about the box,
所以如果我们可以找到那个恶魔
so if we can find that demon...
我们可能找得到一些答案
We might be able to get some answers.
阿克里达
And The Akrida.
还有我父亲
And my father.
虽然我喜欢跟你们聊天
While I am loving this conversation,
但我想说
I would just like to point out
披萨还等着呢 所以
that we still have some pizza waiting for us, so...
你 在路上
♪ You, who are on the road ♪
BGM: Teach Your Children - The Moonlights
一定有某种准则
♪ Must have a code ♪
你可以遵守
♪ That you can live by ♪
所以
♪ And so ♪
成为你自己
♪ Become yourself ♪
因为过去
♪ Because the past ♪
已经远去
♪ Is just a good bye ♪
教会你的孩子
♪ Teach your children well ♪
你父亲的地狱
♪ Your father's hell ♪
已经过去
♪ Did slowly go by ♪
用你的梦想
♪ And feed ♪
充实自己
♪ Them on your dreams ♪
他们帮你找到的
♪ The one they fix ♪
你自己了解的
♪ The one you'll know by ♪
不要问为什么
♪ Don't you ever ask them why ♪
如果告诉了你 你可能会哭出来
♪ If they told you, you would cry ♪
所以只要看着他们 然后叹口气
♪ So just look at them and sigh ♪
知道他们爱你就好了
♪ And know they love you ♪
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表