剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
If he can dreamwalk into Mary's mind, maybe,
但我们得先找到他然后说服他肯帮我们
but we'd have to find him first and convince him to help us.
他包里有大巴票
He had bus tickets in his bag.
你得跟他谈谈 亲爱的
You have to talk to him, querida.
如果你们想让他答应
I know if you want him to say yes,
那恐怕我离得越远越好
the further away I am, the better.
他肯定不会听我们的
He's definitely not gonna listen to us.
等你找到他时把这个给他
When you find him, give him this.
这可以帮他隐藏起自己的精灵身份安全通过结界
It'll hide his djinn nature and allow him past the warding.
告诉他真♥相♥就好
Just tell him the truth.
抱歉 -女士
Sorry. - Miss.
稍等一下 好吗
Just a moment, okay?
我只是想
I just need to...
摆脱了 听我说句话
Please, just-- just hear me out.
你那些猎魔人朋友应该也在附近吧
I take it your monster hunter friends are nearby?
他们知道不是你干的 相信我
They know you didn't do anything, and so do I.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
我是来找你帮忙的
I came to ask for your help.
我
I...
不该隐瞒你的真实身份
was wrong to lie to you about who you are,
我更不该不相信你
and I was even more wrong for not believing in you.
我知道你和你父亲不一样
I know you're not your father.
你没继承他恶的那部分
You're not the worst parts of him.
也没有继承我的缺点
You're not the worst parts of me.
你是 你是我的
You're j-- you're my s...
你是托尼
You're Tony.
你从出生到现在
And you're exactly what you've always been
一直都是原来的那个
from the moment you were born.
那个
You're--
完美的你
you're perfect.
你不是以为你道个歉
You can't just apologize
就能当所有事都没发生吧
and make all of this just go away.
你告诉过我
You told me
你的能力会用来做善事 对吧
that you use your powers for good, right?
托尼
Tony?
在你离开之前让我看看你的能力
Let me see that before I never see you again.
你怎么想的
So what do you think?
我们把刺弄出来 你的朋友就能好了吗
We get the stingers out and your friend's home free?
是的 但我认为
Yes, though I don't believe
这些刺没法用普通方法弄出来
they can be removed conventionally.
这些刺不止嵌入了她的大脑里
Because they're not just embedded in the brain.
同时也嵌入了她的意识里
They're also embedded in her mind.
好吧 我需要两把椅子和一个志愿者
Okay, I'm gonna need two chairs and a volunteer.
你是魔术师吗
What are you, a magician?
希望是吧
Let's hope so.
噩梦深植于我们的创伤之中
Our nightmares are rooted in trauma.
他们在我们最黑暗的记忆中成型
They take shape in our darkest memories.
我的
Mine...
我的噩梦是变成我爸
mine are about turning into my dad.
议员
The councilman,
是被小时候
his are tied into the boiler room
被绑在公♥寓♥里的锅炉房♥ -什么鬼
of his apartment as a kid. - What the--
我跟踪他 试图帮他 每晚
I'd follow him, trying to help, and every night,
都有个阿克里达在他身边
one of those Akrida was down there with him.
你认为阿克里达就是把刺藏在那里了
You think that's where the Akrida hid the stingers.
还有哪里比你不想面对的地方
Where better to hide them than a place
更适合隐藏呢
where you don't want to face?
一个藏有你最深最黑暗恐惧的地方
A place where your deepest, darkest fears exist.
所以你是说玛丽有可能
So you're saying that Mary's is gonna be hidden
存在这样的地方
in the same kind of place,
而你打算帮她找到
and you're gonna help her find them?
不是
Oh, no.
她会逃离我 就跟议员一样
She'd run from me, just like the councilman did.
所以你才需要志愿者
That's why you need a volunteer.
一个她能认出来的
Someone that she recognizes,
最理想的是跟她关系密切的人
ideally someone she feels connected to.
约翰
John.
好吧 我该怎么做
Okay. Uh, yeah. What do I need to do?
你需要非常努力的
Well, it's gonna take all of my strength
进入到玛丽的意识中去
to get you inside Mary's mind.
等你进去后 你需要帮她
Once you're in, you're gonna need to help her
面对自己的创伤 然后找到那些刺
confront her trauma and find those stingers.
那样她就可以摧毁它们
That way, she can destroy them.
怎么摧毁
How?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
神经毒素好像开始发作了
I think the neurotoxins are working.
好吧 那我们时间不多了
All right, then we don't have much time.
坐下
Sit.
好吧 我该怎么做
Okay. All right, what do I do?
握住她的手
Take her hand.
一旦我闭上眼
As soon as I close my eyes,
就会进入梦境世界
I'm gonna be in the dream world.
需要有人帮助约翰
Someone's gonna need to help John.
我来
On it.
帮我♥干♥嘛
Help me with what?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
没事的
It's okay.
我是来帮忙的 但是
Look, I'm here to help, but...
我们时间不多了
we don't have much time.
托尼说阿克里达的刺
Tony said the Akrida stingers will be hidden
会藏在创伤记忆里 在你潜意识的
in a traumatic memory, buried in the deepest part
最深处
of your subconscious.
这里看起来跟我的房♥间一模一样
Which apparently looks exactly like my house.
知道要从哪开始吗
Any ideas where to start?
幸好有绳子捆着玛丽
Mary's restraints are working,
但我觉得也坚持不了太久
but they're not gonna hold forever.
这都是什么啊 -我能找到的
What is all this? - Everything I could find
阿克里达还有被它附身过的人的资料
about the Akrida and the people it's taken over.
几乎可以看到
As near as I can tell,
所有这些人的工作
they're all connected by jobs
都跟一个无线电天线塔有关
at a building, a new radio tower.
无线电天线塔也许是
A radio tower would be a good way
发射魔笛信♥号♥♥的好方法
to send out a pied piper-type signal
可以吸引那些罕见的恶魔到这里来
to lure rare monsters and bring them here.
看来我不该进这间房♥呢
Kinda doesn't seem like I'm supposed to go in this one.
我觉得这才是你需要进去的房♥间
Oh, I think that's exactly why you need to.
你虽然无法与创伤抗争 但至少可以面对它
You can't fight your trauma, but you can face it.
她快失控了
She's losing control.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time!
是你失去的某个人吗
Is this someone you lost?
是我杀掉的
Someone I killed.
雅各布只是个孩子
Jacob was just a kid.
是我们家人在狩猎的狼人部落的一员
He was part of a werewolf pack my family hunted.
没事
It's okay.
他已经变回人形了
He changed back into human form.
他
He...
他求我不要这么做
He begged me not to do it.
我知道
I know.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
不在这里
It's not in here.
玛丽的房♥间
不要进来
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's wrong?
我 我无法面对 我 -什么叫
I-- I can't face it. I-- - What do you mean,
你无法面对 -我做不到
you can't face it? - I can't do this.
什么叫你无法面对
What do you mean, you can't face it?
玛丽 我们没时间了
Mary, we don't have time for this.
好吗 阿克里达越来越接近了
All right? The Akrida are closing in.
也许还有其它的办法呢
Um, maybe there's another way.
没有其它办法 好了 听我说
There's not another way. Okay, look.
没有人比我更想
Nobody would rather punch their way
杀出一条血路来
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表