剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
雨果嘉年华巡演
韦恩堡
印第安纳州
你真觉得我们该来这里吗
You really think we should be here?
如果我们被抓了怎么办
What if we get caught?
听着 这是你在城里的最后一晚
Look...when it's your last night in town,
你想做什么就做什么 好吗
you can do whatever you want, all right?
你随便玩 我都不在乎
You can play tiddlywinks for all I care,
但 我呢
But...me?
我想要一个难忘的夜晚
I want to have a night I can remember.
你真觉得塔科马♥会♥那么糟吗
You really think Tacoma's gonna be that bad?
我不是来谈心的
Look, I didn't come here to talk!
好吗 我是来找乐子的
OK? I came here to have fun.
我们能好好找乐子吗
So can we have a good time?
林波的欢乐大厅
嘿 你听到了吗
Hey, do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
林波的欢乐大厅
你看 笨蛋
Check out, Bozo.
谁
Who?
帐篷里的那个小丑
That clown over there in that tent.
什么帐篷
What tent?
嘿嘿
Hee hee.
是谁
Who's there?
嘉年华结束了 -保安来了
Carnival's closed! - Security guard's coming.
快躲起来 -嘿
Hide! - Hey!
小子 回来
Hey, kid, come back here!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
是谁啊
Who's there?
猎魔不是件光明正大的事
Hunting's a dishonest business.
关于你是谁
You gotta lie all the time
你做了什么 都不能说实话
about who you are and what you do.
但最难的谎言
But the hardest lies
并不是你骗别人的那些
aren't the ones you tell other people.
是骗你自己的那些
They're the ones you tell yourself.
又找了一天这个神秘人 还是一无所获
Another day looking for this mystery man and still nothing.
这家伙就像个鬼魂
It's like this guy's a ghost.
至少我们找到了超好吃的三明治
At least we did find some killer sandwiches.
好吧 如果三明治能杀死阿克里达女王
Well, if sandwiches could kill the Akrida queen,
那就没问题了
then we'd be all set
我只是说 我不认为
I'm just saying, I don't think
拉塔和卡洛斯会吃这些
Lata and Carlos are eating like this.
再说了 我们会找到那个人的 我知道
Besides, we're gonna find that guy-- I know it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很欣赏这种积极的态度
I appreciate the positivity.
但你确定你没事吗
But are you sure you're all right?
你刚才对酒保
I mean, you were pretty aggressive
还蛮凶的
with the bartender back there.
我只是以为他对我们有所隐瞒而已
I just thought he was holding out on us, that's all.
说真的 你得尝尝这个
Seriously, though, you gotta try this.
不 还有之前的加油站服务员
No, and the gas station attendant from before.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're all right
毕竟在劳伦斯出了那么多事
with everything that happened in Lawrence?
嗯 我会没事的 好吗
Yeah, I will be, OK?
好吧 一旦我妈妈和贝蒂
All right? Once my mom and Betty
找到证据为我正名
find evidence to clear my name, uh...
我们就能把这一切抛诸脑后
be able to put all this in the rearview.
抛诸脑后
Rearview?
你就像在假装什么都没发生过一样
It's like you're pretending nothing ever happened.
听着 如果你不高兴
Hey, look, I am sorry
我对这件事的感觉还行的话 那真是不好意思了
if you're upset that I don't feel worse about this, OK?
也许是因为我们离开了劳伦斯或者
Maybe it's the fact that we left Lawrence or that--
我说不好 可能因为我们终于能独处了
I don't know-- we get to spend a moment alone together.
但约翰 -玛丽 你能不能
Yeah, but John-- - Hey, Mary, can you please
接受我真的没事
just accept that I'm OK?
我们打断什么了吗
Did we...interrupt something?
我想说是的 拉塔
I'd like to say the answer is yes, Lata,
但谢谢你把事情弄得更尴尬了
but thank you for making things more awkward.
怎么了
So what's up?
你们查到那个神秘男人了吗
Did you guys find anything on the mystery man?
没有 但我们发现了一个新的谜团
Nope. But we did find a new mystery.
沃利·戈尔曼 最后一次露面是两天前
Wally Gorman, last seen two nights ago
青少年失踪事件疑云重重
在镇上的一个嘉年华巡演
at a traveling carnival in town.
很显然 他是和朋友一起
Apparently, he was with a friend
在关门后擅自闯了进去 然后消失了
trespassing after hours when he vanished.
总是有孩子跟着嘉年华离家出走
People run away with the carnival all the time.
你为什么觉得这次是出事了
I mean, what makes you think this is a case?
四个字 恐怖小丑
Two words-- creepy clown.
根据新闻报道
And, according to that news report,
沃利是唯一一个看到的人
Wally was the only one to see it.
我建议我们去看看
I say we check it out.
至少我们走之前还能做点好事
At least we can do some good before we go.
就这样吗 你就
So that's it? You just...
就这样打算放弃了 -不是放弃
you just wanna give up? - No one's giving up.
我爸和艾达还在寻找
My dad and Ada are still looking for magic
杀死阿克里达女王的魔法
to kill the Akrida queen.
我们最后一次通话时 他们分头行动了
And last we spoke, they split up,
但艾达说她快找到了
but Ada said she was close.
所以我觉得现在 这孩子可能需要我们的帮助
So I think in the meantime, this kid could use our help.
好吧 那我会记得对吞剑人
OK, well, then I guess I'll just go easy
和纹身男态度好点
on the sword-swallower and tattooed man.
女士们 别把眼泪落进坩埚里了
Try not to cry in your cauldrons, ladies.
满堂红 五角星和剑
Full house-- pentacles and swords.
哈哈哈哈 -对不起
Ha ha ha ha. - Sorry,
但这是我唯一能舍弃的蝰蛇叉
but that's all the adder's fork I can part with.
本女巫退出了
Aw! - This witch is out.
行啊 骑着你的扫帚飞走吧
Oh, sure, fly away on your broomstick
事情才刚刚开始变得有趣呢
just when it's getting interesting
如果你需要另一个玩家 我很乐意加入
If you need another player, I'm happy to join.
这个牌局
This game is for
只适合专业的魔法使用者
professional purveyors of magic only,
而不适合那些曾经兼♥职♥做书店老板的业余爱好者
not amateurs who used to moonlight as bookstore owners.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
艾达·门罗
Ada Monroe,
记录者的同盟
associate of Men of Letters
一个擅长园艺的女巫
and witch with the green thumb
更喜欢修理她遇到的恶魔
who prefers pruning her demons
而不是把他们直接
instead of sending them straight back to Hell
送回地狱
where they belong.
如果你是说我的魔法在这里没用
If you're saying my magic is no good here,
那我走就是了 -我想那要看
then I can just go. I guess that depends
你的东西是什么了
on what it is.
龙葵籽
Seed of Nightshade,
在满月下收集
tended under the full moon.
再来点 大地魔法 多么古雅
More...earth magic. how quaint.
但我喜欢让事情变得有趣
But I do like to keep things interesting.
每个人都喜欢小丑
♪ Everybody loves a clown ♪
为什么你不喜欢呢
♪ So why don't you? ♪
每个人都笑我说的话和做的事
♪ Everybody laughs at the things that I say and do ♪
你不是很喜欢嘉年华吗
Don't you just love carnivals?
喜欢什么
Which part?
喜欢被尖叫的孩子包围
Being surrounded by screaming kids
还有试图通过赢得长颈鹿毛绒玩具
or adults trying to fix whatever problems
来解决他们生活中的所有问题成年人吗
they have in their life by winning a stuffed giraffe?
你们俩呢
What about you two?
我是说 你对这一切有什么想法吗
I mean, any thoughts on all this fun?
看
Look.
沃利看到了一个小丑 对吧
Wally saw a clown, right?
这可能是个不错的开始
Could be a good place to start.
打扰一下
Hi, excuse me?
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表