剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
密歇根
底特律
欢迎光临商业街中转站
Welcome to Commerce Street Transit Station,
提供中西部巴士服务 前往
offering Midwest bus service to...
离开家乡还是回家
Leaving home or headed home?
我 我是来埋葬一个朋友的
I, um-- I came here to-- to bury a friend.
我已经不知道自己属于哪里了
Yeah, I don't-- I don't really know where I belong anymore.
看一下出发表
Give the schedule a look-see
慢慢决定 好吗
and take all the time you need, okay?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
约翰·温彻斯特
John Winchester.
先生 需要帮忙吗
Sir, can I help you?
这是给你的
This is for you.
约翰·温彻斯特
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
你是
Who are--
一张去堪萨斯州劳伦斯的票
One ticket for Lawrence, Kansas.
好的
Okay.
我们不应该插手的 特工
We're not supposed to meddle with things, agent.
你总是说如果我要做傻事
You always said if I was gonna be stupid,
最好放聪明点
I might as well be smart about it.
听起来确实很像我说的
Yeah, that does sound about like me.
我们根本就不该来这里
We're not even supposed to be here.
拜托了 这封信是写给他的
Come on, the letter was meant for him.
我只是 稍微助推了一下
I just, uh, you know, gave it a nudge.
你看着点这里
You keep an eye on things here.
我去叫救兵
I'm gonna get the damn cavalry.
你打算怎么叫
How you gonna do that?
我完全不知道
I got no freaking idea.
最后一次猎魔 对吧
One last hunt, huh?
最后一次猎魔
One last hunt.
玛丽
Mary?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我也很高兴见到你 爸爸
It's good to see you, too, Dad.
所以你不会去堪萨斯大学了 这是不是意味着
So you're not going to KSU. Does that mean--
不 我还是要放弃猎魔
No, I'm still leaving Hunting.
我只是不知道大学是不是我的下一步
I just don't know if college is what's next for me.
在考虑上大学之前
Well, before college came into the picture,
你说过你猎魔完就会离开这里
you said you might leave town when you finish hunting.
这是不是意味着
Does that mean--
不 就我刚才说的那个意思
No, it means what I just said.
我不知道我下一步要做什么
I don't know what's next for me.
你回来了 说明你肯定找到了什么
You're back, so that means you clearly found something.
说吧
Spill.
我有那个阿克里达害怕的人的线索了
I got a lead on the guy the Akrida are afraid of.
有个叫琼的猎魔人
There's a Hunter named Joan
说她几周前见过他
who says she spotted him weeks ago.
她知道他现在在哪里
She knows where he is now.
我今天下午要去见她 问清楚细节
I'm gonna meet her this afternoon and get the details.
电♥话♥上问的 不过我不认识她
She was on the wire, but I don't know her.
我们什么时候能见她
So when do we meet her?
这东西约翰怎么想
What does John think about this?
你还没告诉他呢
You haven't told him yet.
你不是唯一一个忙着想办法
You're not the only one who's been busy finding ways
干掉阿克里达的人
to take out the Akrida.
而我们也有收获
And ours comes with the catch.
问题是水晶只能起一次作用 所以
The catch is the crystal only works once, so...
一次拯救世界的机会
one chance to save the world.
至少我们还有机会
Well, at least we got a shot.
如果这次成功
If this works...
玛丽要退出了 是吗
Mary's out of the game, isn't she?
这对你们俩来说意味着什么
What does that mean for the two of you?
不管这家伙是惟 他长得蛮帅的
Well, whoever this guy is, he is ruggedly handsome.
他不是地球上的人这才是最重要的 卡洛斯
He's not of this Earth is all that matters, Carlos.
所以任何非地球的武器都能干掉阿克里达对吧
So any weapon not of this Earth can take out the Akrida.
是的 也就是说这位粗犷帅哥
Yes, which means ruggedly handsome over here
可以干掉女王
can take out the Queen.
越快找到他越好
Finding him can't come soon enough.
既然行星已经对齐
Now that the planets have aligned,
阿克里达可以随时打开传送门
the Akrida can open the portal at any moment.
太好了
Great.
火烧到眉毛了
Death is imminent.
如果我们找不到这个人怎么办
And what happens if we can't find this guy?
那水晶就是我们唯一的机会了
Then that crystal is our only shot.
怎么
What is it?
它缺少了一种罕见的成分
It's missing one rare ingredient.
龙的眼睛
Eye of the dragon.
独角兽角 魔鬼的舌头
Unicorn's horn. Devil's tongue.
人类灵魂的碎片
Fragment of human soul.
哦 -根据传说
Oh. - According to lore,
如果你失去了一部分灵魂 那么
if you lose a piece of your soul, then--
剩下的也会渐渐消失
The rest fades away.
不 艾达 一定有别的办法
No, Ada, there has to be another way.
我要做的就是
All I have to do...
用拉丁语说一个词
say one word in Latin...
就可以了
and it's powered up.
好吧 姑娘们 除非万不得已
O-okay, querida, let's not use that word
我们还是别用那个词
until we absolutely have to.
很好 我们可以等 但我不会在这等的
Fine. We'll wait, but I'm not waiting around here.
我们去
Let's go...
我们去找女王 看看她是不是还在那里
let's go find the Queen and see if she's where we left her.
我要留下来深入研究传说
I'm going to stay back and dig into the lore.
如果我们决定用那个咒语
If we decide to use that spell,
那就一定有办法
then there has to be a way
让你的灵魂恢复完整
to grow back and restore your soul.
有我在呢 艾达
I've got you, Ada.
琼·霍普金斯
Joan Hopkins.
塞缪尔·坎贝尔吗
Samuel Campbell?
很高兴终于见到你了
It-- it's a pleasure to finally meet you.
我不确定你知不知道
I'm not sure if you're aware of this,
但我们的家族以前一起猎过魔
but our people hunted together back in the day.
为什么我以前从没听说过霍普金斯家族
Why is it I've never heard of the Hopkins family before?
我的家族从我这里起就结束了
My family line ended with me a long time ago.
但你不是来谈历史的 对吧
But you're not here to talk history, are you?
你是来谈那个无名之人的
You're here to talk about the man with no name.
你是怎么碰到他的
How did you come across him?
他在四处打探
He was digging around in things
不该被提起的事 -比如什么
that should have stayed buried. - Like what?
阿克里达
The Akrida
我们的神秘朋友不是本地人
You see, our mysterious friend isn't from around here.
他能做的不多
There's only so much he could do.
他的能力有限
His hands were tied
该表扬就表扬
Credit where it's due--
他确实领先了我一段时间 但是
he did manage to stay ahead of me for a while, but...
我可以向你保证 他不会再是个麻烦了
I can assure you that he's not going to be a problem anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这就要说到传送门了
Well, there's this portal.
你看 我相信你一定听说过
You see-- I'm sure you've heard of it.
虽然还不太符合标准
It's not quite up to code yet,
但我勉强把它撬开了
but I managed to pry it open just enough
把某个人和他的车扔了进去
to toss a certain someone and his car into it.
没有人类能活着通过那传送门
No human can survive that gateway,
所以他的尸体会在几个世纪里
so his body will be torn to shreds
慢慢被撕成碎片
for centuries.
总之 这本旧日记
Anyway, this, um-- this old journal--
这是他唯一剩下的东西
it's all that's left of him.
小心
Easy there.
你已经不在堪萨斯州劳伦斯了 托托
You're not in Lawrence, Kansas, anymore, Toto.
你现在在我的世界里了
You're in my world now.
你就是女王
You're the Queen.
我还以为玛丽是你们俩里
And here I thought Mary was the smart one
聪明的那个呢
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表