剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
所有的猎人都有这样艰难的开始吗
do all hunters have such tough beginnings?
对猎魔人来说 比开始更糟糕的
The only thing worse than how it starts for a hunter
是结局
is how it ends.
确定是这里吗
Sure this is the right spot?
太好了
Brilliant.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
紧张是正常的
It's okay to be nervous.
这是你第一次猎魔
This is your first hunt,
有点犹豫是正常的
so it's fine to have second thoughts.
你知道吗 我有点紧张
You know, I am kinda nervous.
也许我们可以
Maybe we could--
也许我们可以一起紧张 好吗
maybe we could be nervous together. Yeah?
嘿 你明白吗
Hey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
这是我这周去的第二个墓地了
This is the second cemetery I've been to this week.
我在回来的路上和墨菲的妈妈待了一天
I spent the day with Murph's Mom on my way back.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
麦琪是谁
Who's Maggie?
我的表妹
My cousin.
她和我一样是个猎人
She was a hunter like me.
她去年被杀了
She was killed last year.
吸血鬼干的
Vampire.
麦琪就像我的妹妹一样
Maggie was like a sister to me.
而我却不能
And I couldn't--
18岁就走了
Eighteen years old and gone.
和墨菲一样大
Same age as Murph.
我想摆脱这种生活
I want out of this life.
我还没学会拿刀 爸爸妈妈
My mom and dad put a knife in my hand
就把刀放在了我手里
before I was able to carry one.
我不是自愿参与这些的
I didn't sign up for any of this.
所以等我们找到你♥爸♥ 你就
So when we find your dad, you're just--
我就退出
I'm walking away.
那你下半辈子
Well, what do you wanna do
想做什么
with the rest of your life, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想活到找到答案那天
I just wanna live long enough to find out.
这是我爸爸的
This is my dad's.
这个和艾达家的魔符一样
That's the same sigil from Ada's.
他用它打开了门
He used it to unlock the door.
地上的墓穴
Is no one else weirded out by the fact
有个大洞
that there's a giant hole in the ground
没人觉得奇怪吗
of an above-the-ground cemetery?
不管奇怪不奇怪 我爸可能在下面
Weird or not, my dad might be down there.
约翰 你跟我来
John, you're coming with me.
拉塔 你和卡洛斯待在上面
Lata, you're staying topside with Carlos.
这种夜晚对你来说正常吗
This a normal night for you?
从昨天起这就算正常了
Since yesterday, yeah.
请告诉我那是你搞出来的
Please tell me that was you.
对不起
Sorry.
这些墙都有严密的防护结界
These walls are heavily warded.
恶魔不会下去的
No demons are getting down there.
这太 -太棒了 对吧
This is so-- - Awesome, right?
太棒了
So awesome.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
就是这样
That's it.
嗨
Hey.
我们会找到你♥爸♥爸的
We're gonna find your dad.
我保证
I promise.
该走了
Time to go.
快走 快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
那是什么鬼东西 -是狼人
What the hell was that? - It's a loup-garou.
记录者在这里留下了一只看门狗
Men of Letters left a watchdog down here.
银刃能伤到它 斩首可以直接杀死
Silver blade can hurt it, but decapitation kills it.
我们有银刃吗 -当然有
Do we have a silver blade? - We sure do.
在卡洛斯的车里
In Carlos' van.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我不认为这足以阻止这玩意儿
I don't think it's gonna be enough to stop this thing.
是的 但这会激怒它
Yeah. But it'll piss it off
为你争取足够的时间活着离开这里
and buy you enough time to get out of here alive.
约翰 不要
John, no.
你知道吗 你真的很有趣 玛丽
You know, you really are a lot of fun, Mary.
不
No.
艾达
Ada?
交出来 让你死痛快点
Hand it over and you die quick.
我以为你丢下我了
I thought you left me.
我看到了一个我认识的符号♥
I saw a symbol here I recognized.
下面有个狼人
There's a loup-garou down below.
卡洛斯 卡洛斯 醒醒
Carlos! Carlos, wake up.
快 你得打开魔盒
Quick, you have to open the box.
哦不 不要
Oh, no! Come on!
二
One, two.
三 四
Three, four.
好
Yes!
有塞缪尔的踪迹吗
Any sign of Samuel?
但艾达还活着 也许她知道他在哪
But Ada's alive. So maybe she knows where he is.
好的
Okay.
是我出幻觉了还是那个魔盒吃掉了那个恶魔
Am I hallucinating or did that box just eat that demon?
其实不管是怎么了都行
I mean, either answer is fine, to be honest.
你们不会相信刚刚发生了什么的
You will not believe what just happened.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
温彻斯特汽修厂
你怎么能瞒着我
How could you keep this from me?
你生我气了吗
You're mad at me?
留下来的人是我
I'm the one who stayed.
你想知道所有细节吗 可以
You wanna know everything? Fine.
我像你这么大的时候 我只想要这个
When I was your age, all I wanted was this.
一个我自己的汽修厂 就像我老爸一样
My own garage, like my old man had.
然后你♥爸♥爸和我相遇 我们相爱了
And then your dad and I met and we fell in love,
就我俩的二人世界
and it was just us.
但后来你出生了
But then you were born,
他们把你放在我胸前
and they put you on my chest.
在那一刻 我知道我会做任何事
And in that moment, I knew I would do anything--
来保护你
anything to keep you safe.
也许有一天你有了孩子你就会明白了
Maybe one day when you have kids you'll understand.
爸爸也是这么想的
That's what dad was trying to do too.
保护我们
Keep us safe.
如果你在读这封信 意味着我已经不在了
If you're reading this, then I'm gone.
很抱歉我一直瞒着你 约翰
I'm sorry I've kept the truth from you, John.
外面的世界很危险
There's a dangerous world out there,
我们家族与这种危险斗争了几个世纪
and our family has fought that danger for centuries.
你所有问题的答案
The answers to all your questions
都在下面的地址
are at the address below.
我爱你和你的母亲 永远
I love you and your mother. Always.
我应该早点给你看的
I should have shown you sooner.
所以他才没回家
That's why he never came home.
我想也许我能找到一些关于他的信息
I thought that maybe I could find something out about him.
别走这条路 约翰
Don't go down this road, John.
妈 我这辈子
Mom, my entire life,
总是在追寻什么
I've been searching for something.
这是正义与邪恶的较量
And this-- this is good versus evil.
救人 猎魔
Saving people, hunting things.
我生来就是干这个的
I was born to do this.
你说话跟你♥爸♥爸一模一样
You sound just like your daddy.
回家吧
Just come home.
我保证
I promise.
你加入了 是吗
So you're all in, huh?
是
I am.
我会尽我所能让你♥爸♥爸安全回来
And I'm gonna do everything I can to get your dad back safe.
你知道那不会让墨菲起死回生的 对吧
You know that's not gonna bring Murph back, right?
等我们找到你♥爸♥爸
Well, when we find your dad,
你真的要抛下这一切吗
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表