剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
每一次猎魔都有一个战斗开始时刻
Comes a time in every hunt when the fightin' starts.
胜利和失败的区别不在于
And the difference between winning and losing
你有没有圣水
isn't whether you have the holy water,
木刺或者银弹
the wooden stake, or the silver bullet.
而是你是否有勇气去完成这项任务
It's whether you've got the grit to get the job done.
这里什么都没有 你那边呢
Nothing over here. You?
收到 这边一样
Uh, copy. Same thing here.
那座塔看起来普普通通
That tower doesn't look like much.
根据查尔斯的研究
According to Carlos' research,
在所有国家的无线电塔上都
they've been bouncing signals from radio towers
有信♥号♥♥交流 甚至国外的也有
all over the country, some outside of it even,
从四处吸引罕见怪物
drawing in unicorn monsters from everywhere.
到劳伦斯来 我们解决了怪物
To here in Lawrence. We took out the monsters.
阿克里达吸走它们的精华
The Akrida took their essence.
你真的觉得阿克里达用怪物精华
You really think the answers to what the Akrida
干什么去了的秘密 就在这里面吗
could be doing with that essence are in there?
只有看了才知道了
There's only one way to find out.
你知道是谁来过吗
Any idea who crashed this party?
是我爸
It's my dad.
他的包 上面全是血
His bag. It's covered in blood.
我们应该试试用跨接电缆
Maybe we should try jumper cables.
试过了
Oh, I've tried that.
我能想到的都试过了
I've done everything I could think of.
药水 血魔法 休克疗法
Potions, blood magic, shock treatments,
应试尽试
God, you name it.
都没用
Nothing will get that damn thing working.
好吧 总得有什么有用 好吧 我们只有
Okay, well, something has to. All right? This box
这个魔盒
is literally the only thing we have
可以用来对付阿克里达 -卡洛斯
that can kill the Akrida. - Carlos,
我找了我们手上所有的东西
I have looked through every piece of lore we have.
我的意思是 很明显
I mean, clearly the Men of Letters wanted
记录者的秘密保守得很好
to keep their workings a secret.
秘密最终都会揭晓的
Every secret comes to light eventually.
艾达 你有什么发现
Ada, what did you find?
记录者们的终极资料
The Men of Letters mother lode.
我以为你是在帮托尼安定下来
I thought you were helping Tony get settled
躲开阿克里达的追踪
off the Akrida radar.
对 我把他带去安全的地方了
Yeah, I got him safe and sound.
然后我们开始研究如何帮助托尼
Then we started looking into how to help Tony
对付他的精灵一面 于是我们深入研究了
with his Djinn side, which led into digging
记录者的传说 然后就发现了这个
into the Men of Letters lore, which then led to this.
看来我儿子很有研究嗅觉
Turns out my son has a nose for research.
我就知道我们是一路人
I knew we were nerds of a feather.
托尼找到了一家空壳公♥司♥
Tony found a shell company listed as the owner
同时拥有我们已经调查过的两间办公室
of two of the offices we've already investigated.
在密歇根州还有一间办公室
The company owns one more up in Michigan.
我去查了一下
I went to go check it out.
也像其他的一样被废弃了
It too was left for dead just like the others.
这么多废弃的办公室
All of these abandoned offices.
你觉得记录者们后来怎么样了
And what do you think happened to the Men of Letters?
比如 是被怪物消灭了 还是退休了吗
Like, wiped out by monsters? Retirement?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
不管他们是为什么离开的
However they left, they made sure
他们都小心翼翼地守护着留在安娜堡的一切
to carefully guard everything they left behind in Ann Arbor.
他们留下了一只看门狗 这次是狼人
They left a watchdog. This time a werewolf.
我搞定了狼人 拿走了所有东西
I took care of it, grabbed everything,
然后直接回了劳伦斯
and came straight back to Lawrence.
剩下的 剩下的都在我车里
The rest of it-- the rest of it is in my truck.
这里面肯定有
There has to be something in here
我们要找的信息
about out buggy little friends.
我去拿剩下的
I'll got get the rest.
他不可能是死了
He can't be gone.
我们不知道 -他不可能
We don't know. - He can't be.
玛丽 -都是我的错
Mary-- - It's all my fault.
我跟我爸说我不想再猎魔了
I told my dad I wanted to leave hunting,
从那以后他就一个人出来猎魔了
and ever since he's been out here on his own.
如果我当时闭上我的臭嘴
If I'd just kept my stupid mouth shut...
你们这帮白♥痴♥真够慢的
Took you idiots long enough.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
身体是赫克托·萨拉查的
The body belongs to Hector Salazar,
但我给你三次机会
but I'll give you three guesses
猜一下现在大脑是谁的
as to who the mind belongs to now.
阿克里达
Akrida.
哇 一下就猜到了
Wow. Got it in one.
看来你是有头脑的那个
Guess you're the brains of the outfit.
塞缪尔·坎贝尔呢
Where's Samuel Campbell?
你是说不高兴啊
Oh, you mean Grumpy?
对不起 这个抓人折磨人
Sorry, the man who captured, tortured,
举止和气味都令人不快的人
and was generally unpleasant in both manner and odor
并没有确切地介绍过自己
was not exactly forthcoming with the name,
所以我叫他不高兴
so I called him Grumpy.
我想叫塞缪尔也行
Samuel works too, I guess.
你对我爸做了什么
What did you do with my dad?
我只是个工蜂 亲爱的 他们不会什么都告诉我们的
I'm just a worker bee, hon. They don't tell us everything.
我被留在这里给你传递一个消息
I was left here to give you a simple message.
我们在无线电塔里的工作已经完成了
Our work here at the tower is done.
我们需要的一切都拿到了
We have everything we need.
所有甜美甜美的怪物精华
All that sweet, sweet monster essence
现在都在我们手里了
is in our hands now.
怪物精华是拿来干嘛的
What's all that for?
给女王的 傻瓜
The queen, silly.
别折腾了 回家好好享受
Stand down, go home, and enjoy
余下的人生吧
whatever life you have left to live.
告诉我你们的计划
Tell me what your plan is.
告诉我我爸爸现在在哪
And tell me where my dad is right now.
噢 还真是父女啊 现在看出来了
I'm starting to see the resemblance.
你该知道的我都告诉你了
I told you everything you need to know.
没有什么能阻止即将到来的事情
Nothing can stop what's coming.
我们的魔盒不同意
We got a box that says different.
那玩意儿屁用没有
That's not gonna do a damn thing.
走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
好了 你话传到了
Okay, you gave us the message.
放了赫克托 -现在放没用了
Let Hector go. - No use now.
我待在这里就已经让他崩溃了
Me being in here has cooked through him.
你们人类太软弱了
You humans are so soft.
说实话 考虑到所有人类的未来
To be honest, given what's coming
我得说老赫克托走得还算轻巧
for all of mankind, I'd say ol' Hector here got off easy.
女王万岁
Long live the queen.
我们到哪一步了 -我还在
Where are we? - I'm still titrating
对不同的精华进行滴定
the different essences,
试图找到每种精华的最佳混合方案
trying to find the optimal blend for each.
这种魔法很复杂
This magic is complex.
我以为我们把你放在这个皮囊里
I thought we put you in this flesh sack
是因为他擅长这个 -是的
because he was good at this. - He is.
我知道这不会伤到你
Now, I know this won't hurt you,
但我很乐意去戳
but I'm happy to go poke your real body
你真身上所有柔软的地方
in all the right juicy places.
动作快点
Move faster.
挖掘已经开始
The dig has begun.
马上就好 我保证
It'll be ready. I promise.
这态度就对了
That's the spirit.
如果你在这说明我们的小朋友
Well...if you're here that means
找到了赫克托
our little friends found Hector.
哦是吗 很好
Do they now? Good.
是时候做点交易了
Time to make a little trade then.
如果爸爸还活着 他的时间不多了
If Dad is still alive, he doesn't have much time.
那里有很多血 卡洛 而且不只是在这个袋子上
There was a lot of blood, Losi, and not just on this bag.
玛丽 你表现得好像他这辈子
Mary, you act like he hasn't lost
没流过几百毫升血似的
a pint or two in his day.
我有发现
I found something.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表