剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
劳伦斯
断路 断路 一 三
Breaker, breaker one three.
堪萨斯州
请回答 大老妈
Come in, Big Rig Mama.
我是小星星
This is Twinkle Star calling.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到 小星星
Copy that, Twinkle Star.
大老妈收到
You've got Big Rig Mama.
我在去霍格敦的半路上
I'm ten in the wind and halfway to Hogtown.
什么情况 小姑娘
What's the situation, little lady?
是柏妮丝 老妈
It's Bernice, Mama.
我到处都找不到她
I can't find her anywhere.
你让你哥哥帮你找了吗 亲爱的
Did you ask your brother to help you look, hon?
找了
Yes.
你能回家帮我找找她吗
Can you come home and help me find her, please?
我很想她
I miss her so much.
凯莉 亲爱的
Carrie, sweetie pie,
我们家需要这份薪水
our family needs this paycheck.
你明白这是什么意思吧
You understand what that means, right?
明白
Yes.
我过几天就回家
I'll be home in a few days.
在那之前 你要好好表现
Until then I need you to be a big girl.
你可以为老妈做到这一点吗
Can you do that for Mama?
确认 我会好好表现的
10-4. I'll be a big girl.
真是我的小星星啊
That's my little star.
晚安 宝贝 大老妈下线
Sleep well, baby. Big Rig Mama signing off.
小星星下线
Twinkle Star signing off.
柏妮丝
Bernice!
我好想你
I've missed you.
我以为我再也找不到你了
I thought I'd never find you.
当猎人没有职业说明书
There's no map to being a hunter.
没有剧本
No playbook.
你得跟着直觉走
You gotta follow your gut.
但直觉对你的帮助是有限的
But that can only take you so far.
事实是 你不能全靠自己
Truth is, you can't do it all on your own.
你需要别人来指引你
You need other people to help guide the way--
你的朋友 你的家人
your friends, your family.
否则你会迷路的
Otherwise you just end up lost.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, uh, I know.
如果你见着她 就告诉她我打过电♥话♥
Well, just tell her I called if you do see her.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢 妮娜
Thanks, Nina.
还没你妈妈的消息吗
Still no word from your mom?
我听说几个月前
Mm. I heard she was working
她在明尼苏达州
with a group of hunters in Minnesota
和一群猎人合作
a couple months ago.
但我不确定她知不知道我爸爸失踪了
But I'm not even sure she knows my dad's missing.
留了一大堆消息
Keep leaving messages.
所以他们还是分居着 是吧
So they're still separated, then?
他们从来没有说过原因
They never gave a reason why.
但麦琪死后一切都变了
But nothing's been the same since Maggie died,
对我们来说都是
for any of us.
我们翻遍了我爸爸的
So we've gone through
每一份狩猎日记
every single one of my dad's hunting journals,
每一张碎片上的笔记 但我还是找不到他
every note on a scrap, and I still can't find him.
我们不找到他是不会罢手的
We're not gonna stop until we find him.
好吧 但就算我们找到了什么
Okay, but even if we do find something,
如果他就是不想被找到呢
what does it matter if he wants to stay lost?
好吧 你真的认为你♥爸♥爸让我们大老远
Okay, do you really think that your dad sent us
来托皮卡就是为了甩掉我们吗
all the way to Topeka to lose his trail?
嗯
Um, well..
上次我跟我爸说话
Last time I talked to my dad,
我们为了放弃当猎人的事
we got into a really huge argument
大吵了一架
about quitting hunting.
我也不知道 我只是觉得
And I don't know, I just feel
他在外面
like him being out there,
把我丢在这里让我担心
him leaving me behind to worry,
就好像他故意排挤我
it just feels like he's giving me the silent treatment.
也许还有别的原因
Maybe there another reason.
你告诉了他你想要什么
You told him what you wanted.
也许他是想证明他一个人也能打猎
Maybe he's trying to prove that he can do it alone
你就能安心退出了
so you can leave.
你们已经忙了好几天了
You guys have been at this for days.
至少休息一下吧
How about a little break at least,
几个小时也行啊
just for a couple of hours?
我不知道 去看场电影怎么样
I don't know, maybe go see a movie?
看电影
A movie?
对啊 看电影
Yeah, yeah. A movie.
你想让我看看有什么电影可以看吗
Um, do you want me to check what's playing?
如果你需要 你可以休息一下
Well, you can take a break if you need to.
你可以看《最后一个人》
You can see "The Omega Man."
但我要去问问艾达
But I'm gonna check in with Ada,
看看她知不知道
see if she knows something.
这些都是神游的时候的事吗
All of this from a trance?
只有这样才能听到附身
It was the only way to access
我的恶魔的回声
the echo of the demon that possessed me.
那个恶魔的目的和你父亲
That demon was after the exact same thing
一模一样
as your father.
这个可爱的东西
This lovely item,
在我看来 与其说是杀怪物的魔盒
which I take is still more of a paperweight
不如说是个镇纸
than a monster-killing box?
如果那东西用不了了
Without that thing working,
我们就没有机会阻止阿克里达
we don't stand a chance at stopping
入侵我们的世界了
the Akrida from invading our world.
现在 写出来的这些东西
Now, what did come from the writing
可能是修复魔盒的方法
may be a path to fix the box.
附身我的恶魔和
The demon that possessed me
在俱乐部外面袭击你们的恶魔
and the demon that attacked you all
他们是搭档
outside of the clubhouse, they're partners.
他们在合作找魔盒
They were working together to try to find that box.
附身在你身上的恶魔
Well, the demon that possessed you
被魔盒杀死了
was killed by the box.
所以最好找到那个搭档
So better find the partner.
没错 这就引出了
Exactly, which leads
我发现的另一个线索
to the other piece of the puzzle I found.
这个地址
This address is reoccurring
在不同的写作片段中反复出现
in different fragments of the writing.
你知道这个地方吗 -不知道
Do you know the place? - No.
我猜恶魔知道
I'm guessing the demon did.
我知道这没什么可大惊小怪的 但是
I know it's not much to go off of, but it's--
玛丽 很好 你在这儿
Mary, good. You're here.
洛斯 怎么了 -刚路过你家
Losy, what's wrong? - Just drove by your place.
邻居家到处都是警车
And cop cars everywhere at your neighbor's house.
就像《天罗地网》里似的
Looked like an episode of "Dragnet."
你和他们很熟 对吧
You're close with them, right?
对 他们的爸爸不在了
Yeah. Their dad's out of the picture,
妈妈是长途卡车司机
and their mom's a long-haul trucker,
所以我都尽量去照顾一下孩子们
so I keep an eye on the kids whenever I can.
好 我去看看他们还好吗
Okay, I have to go over there and see if they're okay
谢谢 -我和你一起去吧
Thank you. I'll go with you
我去看看这个地址
I'll go check out this address.
别一个人去
Uh, don't go alone.
带上卡洛斯 如果你看到恶魔
Bring Carlos, and if you see a demon,
给拉塔打电♥话♥ 我们马上就来
call Lata here, and we'll come running.
这些孩子多大了
So how old are these kids?
福特12岁 凯莉8岁
Ford's 12. Carrie's 8.
他们的妈妈经常不在家 他们都是
With their mom gone so much, they're both handfuls--
早当家的孩子
act a lot older than they are.
想这让我想起了我像他们这么大的时候
Guess it reminds me of me when I was their age.
约翰
John?
贝蒂 你好
Betty. Hi.
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表