剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
through these things than me, okay?
但现在这样不行
But that's not an option here.
听我的 玛丽 嘿
Listen to me, Mary! Hey!
听着 不管门那边有什么
Look, whatever's on the other side of that door,
你都可以面对
you can face it.
我做不到 -听我说
I can't. - All right, listen.
如果你无法走进那扇门
If you do not go through that door right now,
你就会死
you will die.
不管门那边有什么
Whatever's on the other side of that door,
我就在你身边
I'm right here.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Trust me.
我都在
I'm right here.
你说过一直担心床下有怪物
You said that you were afraid of the monster under your bed
但你父母告诉你不用担心
and your parents told you not to worry.
是 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我父母却告诉我 那些吓人的怪物
Well, my parents told me that the monsters
都是真的
I was afraid of were real.
然后早晚有一天我也要去狩猎
And that one day it would be my job to hunt them down
然后杀掉它们
and kill them.
这就是他们告诉我这件事的那晚
And this was the night they told me that.
我才5岁 约翰 5岁
I was five, John. Five!
未来每一扇对我打开的大门
Every door to every future I could possibly have had
在那一晚都彻底关闭了
closed that night forever.
嘿
Look.
玛丽 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Mary.
没有哪个孩子应该经历这种事
Okay, no kid should ever have to go through that.
那些门也不会永远关上的
Those doors are not closed forever.
就
Just...
就在这
just be here.
这一刻
Okay, in this moment.
当你5岁的时候
Look, when you were five...
你想听见什么
What would you have wanted to hear?
妈妈和爸爸告诉我不要害怕
Mom and Dad told me not to be scared,
但我还是害怕
but I am scared.
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
实际上 害怕是件好事
In fact, it's good to be scared.
如果你从不害怕就不会懂得勇敢
You can't be brave if you're never scared.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
不是这一刻
Not in this moment.
不是今天
Not today.
但早晚会的
But someday.
我会找到方法
I'm gonna find a way
打开所有曾经关上的门
to open all the doors that were closed for you.
我保证
I promise.
就像一个螺旋上升的圆圈
♪ Round like a circle in spiral ♪
就像轮了里的内胆
♪ Like a wheel within a wheel ♪
不知何时开始何时结束
♪ Never ending or beginning ♪
一路旋转
♪ On an ever-spinning reel ♪
就像滚下山的雪球
♪ Like a snowball down a mountain ♪
或者嘉年华的气球
♪ Or a carnival balloon ♪
像是正在转动的旋转木马
♪ Like a carousel that's turning ♪
绕着月亮转圈
♪ Running rings around the moon ♪
就像是钟表不停的指针
♪ Like a clock whose hands are sweeping ♪
转过一分一秒
♪ Past the minutes of its face ♪
而世界就像个苹果
♪ And the world is like an apple ♪
你还好吗
Are you okay, baby?
好
I'm good.
我没事 妈
I'm okay, Mama.
就像是圆圈
♪ Like the circles ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
你意识里的风车
♪ In the windmills of your mind ♪
今天不怎么爱说话呢
Pretty quiet today.
没什么可说的
Not much to talk about.
你对玛丽敞开心扉了吗
Did you open up to Mary yet?
没
Nope.
她倒是向我敞开了心扉
But she opened up to me.
可惜跟她设想的不太一样
Just not how she expected.
看来你们俩有事要谈呢
Sounds like you two have some things to talk about.
不带我自己修车呢
Working on the bike without me, huh?
我只是完成了简单的部分
Uh, I'm just doing the easy parts.
谢谢你帮我看着他
Thanks for keeping an eye on this one for me.
你好吗
How you doing?
说实话 还在试着接受这一切
I'm still processing it all, to be honest.
看到了很多不同的自己
I mean, seeing all those versions of myself
信息量有点大
was a lot.
但是
But...
谢谢你在身边陪我 约翰
thanks for being there with me, John.
客气了
Yeah.
随时吩咐
Anytime.
听着 我
Look, I'm, um...
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad that you stopped by.
我有些事也想告诉你
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
嗯
Yeah.
是什么
What is it?
我想你说的对
I think that you're right.
当你可以结束猎魔之后
You know, when you finally do leave hunting,
我想
I think...
我想你也应该离开劳伦斯
I think you should leave Lawrence too.
你值得有个全新的开始
You deserve that fresh start we talked about.
所以等我们把车修好 她就是你的了
So once we fix her up, she's all yours.
想骑到哪里去都行
You can take her wherever you want.
就像你梦想的那样
Just like you always dreamed of.
谢了
Thanks.
我会的
I will.
真希望你能多留一阵
I wish you were here longer.
我还有好多好多问题要问你
I've got, like, a million questions.
谁知道呢 说不定我会回来呢
Well, you never know. I might come back.
抱歉打扰到你们
Sorry to be tapping out in the middle of your battle
和这些虫子作战了
with these bugs.
多亏了你 玛丽的脑子才没变成一团浆糊
Thanks to you, Mary's brain isn't Jell-O,
现在我们对阿克里达又多了些了解
and now we know more about the Akrida.
我不知道这能不能帮的上忙
I don't know if this helps,
但是我听到阿克里达在议员
but the Akrida I heard in the councilman's mind
和其他人的意识中
and the others',
提到要从稀有恶魔的尸骸中
there was talk about collecting essence
吸取精华
from the remains of rare monsters.
所以你是说 我们杀了这么多稀有恶魔
So you're telling me by killing these monster unicorns,
反而是帮了阿克里达
we've also been doing the Akrida's dirty work?
大体上来说是的 -真好
Basically. - Great.
好吧 那它们计划
Okay, so what are they planning
拿这些精华干什么呢
on doing with the essence?
这个我就不知道了
That I couldn't tell you.
但我想不管是要干什么
But I'm guessing whatever it is,
肯定都不是什么好事吧
it's probably bad news.
再见了
See you guys.
接下来你要去哪
So where are you headed next?
一个不会有阿克里达进入我的意识
Somewhere where the Akrida can't get into my head
扰乱我思维的地方吧
and scramble things up.
一个安静的地方
Somewhere quiet.
我可以送你一段吗
Any chance that you could use a ride?
除非我来开车
Only if you'll let me drive.
我会后悔的 -你不会的
I'll regret it. - No, you won't.
会的 -不会的
I will. - You will not.
以前都多少次了
I always used to.
跟洛斯说 我不在时帮我给植物浇水
Ask 'Losi to water my plants while I'm gone?
没问题
Absolutely.
我能给你写信吗
Can I write to you?
当然
Yeah.
好吧 再见了
All right, I'll see you.
好吧 这么说魔鬼收到的信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表