剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
我只是根据她给我的配方做的
I'm just following the recipe she gave me.
不管是什么 都起作用了
Well, whatever it is, it's working.
他退烧了
His fever's down.
那就好 我继续煮吧
Good. Well, let's keep it coming.
你们俩聊
Why don't you take a moment for yourselves?
发生的事让我忍♥不住
What happened got me thinking
想起古巴导弹危机
about the Cuban Missile Crisis.
那阿克里达就是赫鲁晓夫咯
Uh, I assume the Akrida are Khrushchevs in this scenario?
在越南时 有些年纪大点的
In 'Nam, some of the older guys,
会给我们讲大家都认为
they would tell stories about how everybody thought
自己会死
that they were gonna die.
所以他们会做很多疯狂的事
So they would do all kinds of crazy stuff,
比如喝得酩酊大醉
like get drunk
偷车 就因为他们认为
and boost cars, just 'cause they thought
反正早晚要死 不用考虑后果
they didn't have to live with the consequences.
你是说我们如果有机会
Are you saying we should've boosted a car
就该去偷车吗
while we had the chance?
我是说
I'm saying that...
我们的吻对我来说不是那样的
our kiss, it wasn't that for me.
我愿意接受那一吻带来的后果
I wanna live with the consequences
我希望你也一样
and I hope that you do too.
我不后悔发生的事
I don't regret what happened.
但发生了这么多事
But with everything going on,
我爸又回来了 我
and now my dad being back, I...
我不确定自己准备好了
I'm not sure what I'm ready for.
我 我只是需要点时间
So I-- I just need time.
当然
Of course.
嗯
Yeah.
天
Oh, God.
这是我见过的最棒的照片了
This is the greatest photo I have ever seen.
我们当时可真厉害哈
We really were something, huh?
是啊 真希望你能在
Yep, I wish you would've stuck around.
我是说 在过去几周我表演的舞台上
I mean, the stages I have played the last few weeks,
那可就赞了 -不不不
I mean, whoo! - Nah, no, no, no, no.
那我可就上头了
The fame would've gone to my head.
是啊 你本来就够自我膨胀的了
Mm-hmm, yeah, like anything could inflate this ego more.
那布洛克是顶替河流的位置吗
So was Brock a replacement for Rivers?
不 不是 没人能代替河流
No, nobody could replace Rivers.
只要三个和♥弦♥
He could make an entire room weep
他就能让全屋子的人流泪
with three chords and the truth.
你看哈 他都没说
Notice how he doesn't say
大家为什么流泪
why they were weeping.
布洛克不能跟河流相比
Yeah, Brock was no Rivers.
但是发生在他身上的事还是很让人遗憾
It was a real shame what happened to him though.
他们说是场意外
They're saying it was an accident.
是啊 事情发生的时候我还在舞台上
Yeah, I was on stage when it happened,
所以我什么都没看到
so I didn't really see anything.
哦 我得去
Oh, you know what? I gotta, um,
我得去找乐队的人了
I gotta go talk to the band.
但是听我说
But listen, um,
今晚来看我演出吧
come to the show tonight.
对我来说意义重大 好吗
It would mean a lot to me, all right?
我们晚点再聊 -嗯
And we can catch up after. - Yeah, um,
我 我们可能没时间
I-- I don't think we'll have time.
留着吧
Just hang onto 'em.
万一呢
Just in case, okay?
他可真是让人开心
Well, he is a ray of sunshine.
我今天的开心已经够多了
Yeah, well, I've had enough sun for today.
那么 杰里科不能给我们所有的答案
So, um, Jericho might not have all the answers,
但你手里的符咒也许可以
but those sigils you have might.
抱歉
Oh, um, sorry.
不过这帽子可真带劲
Nice chapeau, by the way.
希望我没给弄坏
Um, hope I didn't scuff it.
木有事 朋友
Not at all, mon ami.
你们俩好好玩
You two kids have a fun night.
布洛克还挺细心的
Brock was thorough.
这些符咒来自于不同的文化
Each of these sigils is from a different culture,
但是目的都只有一个 就是保护他不受黑魔法的侵袭
but the purpose is the same-- protection from dark magic.
所以我们在找一个不知道从哪里来的
So we're looking for a dark magic wielder
黑魔法使用者
from we don't know where.
真的大大缩小了范围呢
Really narrows it down.
你确定今晚不想去看演出吗
You sure you don't want to go to the show tonight?
确定
Positive.
就像从哈哈镜里看到
It's like looking in a funhouse mirror
我本来可以过的生活
of what my life could've been,
所以算了 谢谢你
so no, thank you.
你很想念 不是吗
You miss it, don't you?
我内心某一部分是这样的
A part of me does.
但这根本行不通
But it was never gonna work.
你在路上奔波这么久
You're on the road for so long,
你遇到怪物
it's a matter of time
然后就得有东西死掉
before you come across a monster,
只是时间问题
and then something has to die--
不管死的是梦想
the dream
还是怪物
or the monster.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
随团技术人员什么都见过
Roadies see all, and better yet,
更重要的是 他们对一切都有自己的看法
have an opinion on everything.
你需要帮忙吗
Hey, um, you need a hand?
滚开 小子
Beat it, kid.
对不起
Sorry, uh,
昨晚发生那事之后
after what went down last night--
我脑子里很乱
I've been all over the place.
谢谢你帮忙 -嗯 昨晚什么
Thanks for the assist. - Yeah-- last night?
你是说布洛克的事吗
Um, you mean what happened to Brock?
没关系的
Never mind.
算了吧 -不 他
Forget it. - No, he--
他是我们的朋友
he was our friend.
我们不确定要不要相信官方的说法
We're not sure we buy the official story.
我们昨晚和他聊的时候
When we talked to him last night,
他听起来很偏执
he sounded paranoid,
好像有人在跟踪他
like someone was following him.
听着 你不是听我说的啊
Look, you didn't hear this from me,
但粉丝们在追着我们到处跑
but fans have been following us--
很痴迷我们的音乐人 -让我猜猜
obsessed with the musicians. - And let me guess.
音乐人并不喜欢这样
The feeling wasn't mutual.
没错
Bingo.
他之前在布洛克的片场
He was at Brock's set.
结束后 他跟着他出去了
When it ended, he followed him out.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
差不多这么高
About yea high,
带着一顶插着羽毛的帽子
had a cool hat with a feather in it.
总之 我得回去继续工作了 再次感谢
Anyway, I gotta get back to it. Thanks again.
他在那儿 我在酒吧撞到的那个人
He was there, the guy that I bumped into at the bar.
如果他的目标是歌♥手呢
What if he's targeting singers?
那么杰里科可能就是下一个
Then Jericho could be next.
你是谁 你在我家干什么
Who are you, and what are you doing in my house?
米莉·温彻斯特
Millie Winchester.
你救了我儿子的命
You saved my son's life.
和玛丽在一起的那个男孩
The boy with Mary.
不管那是什么
Ugh, whatever that is,
你都可以把它倒进下水道
you can pour it down the drain.
医生让你喝的
Doctor's orders.
什么医生
Doctor who?
艾达
Ada.
她还说要好好休息
She also said to get some rest
不要做个混♥蛋♥
and not to be a jackass.
她的原话
Her words.
听起来确实像艾达说的
That sounds like Ada.
她在哪几
Where is she?
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表