剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表
啊 很准时
Ah, right on schedule.
我给你倒点洋甘菊茶好吗
May I pour you some chamomile?
你到底是谁 在这里干什么
Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?
我也想问你呢
I might ask the same of you.
我叫波特·J·霍布斯
My name is Porter J. Hobbes,
记录者身份证号♥22-8
Men of Letters identification number 22-8
我是来用我的钥匙来这里帮你
and I used my key to come here to help you.
帮我们什么
Help us with what?
当然是手头的任务
Well, with the task at hand, of course.
杀死阿克里达女王
Killing the Akrida queen.
他的诚意也证实了
Well, his bona fides check out
没有阿克里达标记 -圣水吗
No Akrida marks. - Holy water?
一饮而尽 还谢谢我来着
Drank the whole glass. Thanked me for it.
他绝对是人类
Guy's definitely human.
你觉得我们可以相信他吗
Think we can trust him?
嘿 吃瓜时间 记录者
Hey, Tea Time, the Men of Letters
几年前就被消灭了 所以我们需要
got wiped out years ago, so we're gonna need
百科全书一样详细的
the full encyclopedia entry
关于你是谁以及你到底去过哪里的完整词条
of who you are and where the hell you've been.
我得说我很惊喜
I must say I am pleasantly surprised.
我的经验是猎人都是先给一刀
It was my experience Hunters stab first
从不先问明白
and ask questions never.
一切都各就各位
Everything in its place.
我曾是一名神经外科医生 直到一位非常有魅力的绅士
I was a neurosurgeon until a very charming gentleman
格拉斯先生把我招进了记录者
named Mr. Glass recruited me into the Men of Letters.
我很荣幸能成为他们的主治医生
I was honored to serve as their master physician.
你帮成员们治伤
You stitched up members.
不不不 不是
Oh, no, no, no. Not at all.
记录者很少直接动手
Men of Letters rarely got their hands dirty.
不 我是来
No, I was brought in
做怪物生理实验的
to experiment on the minds of monsters.
等等 楼下的怪物停尸房♥
Wait, so the monster morgue downstairs,
那是你的办公室吗 -是的
that's your office? - Yes.
实验室是我一手设计建造来
I singlehandedly designed and built the laboratory
进行我的研究实验的
to conduct my research experiments.
我的主要任务是把怪物变成看门狗
I was mostly tasked with turning monsters into watchdogs
守卫我们更秘密的基地
to guard our more secure locations.
额叶皮层的脑叶切除术
A lobotomy to the frontal cortex
会让很多怪物屈服
makes many a monster subservient.
所以你最近都在哪儿
So where have you been?
大约15年前
I retired to return
我退休回到我的私人诊所
to my private practice about 15 years ago.
你在这里工作时认识我父亲吗
When you worked here, did you know my father?
亨利·温彻斯特 他是老记录者了
Henry Winchester. He was an initiate.
我很抱歉
Uh, I apologize,
但我对这个名字一点印象都没有
but that name doesn't ring any bells.
如果你父亲是其中一员 那你就是他的精神遗产
If your father was a member, that makes you a legacy then.
对你的家庭来说真是太好了
Oh, how wonderful for your family.
我从来没时间自己组建家庭
I never had time to have one of my own.
你知道记录者们后来怎么样了吗
Do you know what happened to the Men of Letters?
我猜是因为阿克里达
My best guess: the Akrida.
在我退休前不久 他们回来了
Shortly before my retirement, they had returned.
我们成功地把他们赶回了自己的世界
We managed to push them back to their own world.
是用的入口吗 -是的
With the Ostium? - Indeed,
但我们伤亡惨重
but we suffered severe casualties.
他们撤退了 但仍有一些藏了起来
They retreated, but some of them remained hidden.
包括 -女王
Including... - The queen.
对 没错
Yes, indeed.
我退休了
I retired,
但我继续研究它们
but I continued to study them.
当我发现他们在策划另一场袭击时
And when I found out they were staging another attack,
我加大了研究的力度
I amped up my research,
我想和你们分享我的发现
and I'd like to share with you what I uncovered.
大都会
汽
车
旅
馆
你好 有人在里面吗
Hello? Anyone in there?
拉塔
Lata,
她死了吗
is she dead?
你们干嘛
The hell you want?
没什么
It's okay.
没什么 我们只是想谈谈
It's okay. We just want to talk.
我是在哪见过你
Where I do I know you from?
我们见过几次面
We've crossed paths a few times,
虽然你可能不记得了
although you might not remember.
电台说我们可能会在这里找到你
Radio station said we might find you here.
那是在他们告诉你
Was that before or after
取消我的节目之前还是之后
they told you they took me off the air?
他们确实提到要分道扬镳什么的
They did mention there was a parting of ways.
是啊
Yeah, well
看来连续几周擅离职守
going AWOL for weeks on end
并不能让你成为本月最佳员工
doesn't exactly make you employee of the month.
你想要什么
So what do you want?
我们是为阿克里达的事而来
We're here about the Akrida.
这是什么
That's some
你在推销的乐队吗
some band you're hawking?
我从来没听说过
I never heard of them.
听着 我觉得你们该走了
Look, I think it's time for you guys to go.
我们觉得你知道
We think you know.
你只是不敢告诉别人 因为
You're just afraid to tell anyone because...
因为他们对你做过的事
because of what they did to you.
我们是来帮你的
We're here because we want to help you.
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you and
还有你们能怎么帮上忙解决我的噩梦
how can you help me with my nightmares?
我知道这很难接受 但你记得的事情
I know this isn't easy, but the things you're remembering,
不是噩梦 都是真的
they aren't bad dreams. They're real.
我以为自己疯了呢
I thought I was going crazy.
只有这个解释了
That was the only explanation.
不
No.
我们不觉得你疯了
No one here thinks you're crazy.
但是我们不想再让同样的事发生在别人身上了
But we do want to stop this from happening to anyone else,
为了做到这一点 我们需要你
but in order to do that, we need you
把记得的事情都告诉我们
to tell us exactly what you remember.
我做不到
I can't.
都是片段和碎片
It's all fragments and pieces.
而且我也不想记住
And I don't want to remember anymore.
懂吗 这段经历
All right? This-- this episode,
还是什么的 不管你们怎么称呼它
this break, whatever you want to call it,
从我身边夺走了一切
it has taken everything from me.
我的女友
My girlfriend.
工作
My job.
公♥寓♥
My apartment.
都没了
Gone.
我现在唯一想做的就是努力忘记
All I want to do now is try and forget.
抱歉 但是从目前的情况来看
I'm sorry, but from the look of things,
这样好像也没解决什么问题
that doesn't seem to be working out.
是 但我还在努力
Yeah, well, I'm not done trying.
如果我告诉你还有其它办法呢
What if I told you there was another way?
如果你帮助我们 我就可以帮你忘记一切
If you help us, I can help you forget all of it.
怎么忘
How?
是啊 怎么做
Yeah, how?
现在 为了打败阿克里达
Now, to take out the Akrida,
我们必须先除掉女王
we must first kill the queen.
你的袋子里
Do you have anything in that bag
装着不属于这个世界的东西吗
that's not of this world?
看来你已经学会
Ah, so you've already learned
钻空子了呢 是不是
about that little loophole, have you?
猎魔者们 你们真是一再挑战我的偏见
Hunters, you continue to defy my prejudices.
那么这些毒刺是用来控制别人的
So these stingers they use to control people.
不属于这个世界的
Are not of this world.
现在 通过
剧集 | 温彻斯特家族(2022) | 导航列表