剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Meg, let us say goodbye properly.
我们现在是姐妹了
We are sisters now.
真奇怪 你从小就知道自己的婚事
So strange. You knew about your wedding since you were a girl.
我这么高的时候我妈就给我讲英格兰的故事
My mother told me stories of England since I was this high.
我一开始以为是儿童童话
Now, I thought at first they were child's tales,
但她松动了土壤
but she was turning the soil,
把这个国家种在了我的心里
and planting this country in my heart.
现在 虽然又陌生又新奇
Now, even though it is strange and new,
但仍感觉是我的家
it still feels like mine.
这是我母亲的礼物
It was my mother's gift.
是我想要的礼物
It was a gift I wanted.
你从来没怀疑过
And you never doubt?
无论生活中有什么在等着你
Whatever awaits you in this life,
你都要巩固
you must fijar...
巩固自己在天堂的地位
fix your place in the heavens.
如果你不想要别人给你选好的地位呢
And what if you don't want the place that others pick for you?
那就选自己的 别选他们的 妹妹
Then pick your place, not theirs, sister.
那个娘娘腔要成为英格兰国王
That rose petal gets to be the King of England,
死鱼眼梅格要成为苏格兰王后
and dull-eyed Meg gets to be the Queen of Scotland.
亲爱的 你有一颗狮子般的雄心
My darling, you have the heart of a lion
和诗人的情怀
and the soul of a poet.
上帝给了你千倍的恩赐
God has gifted you a thousandfold.
他对你另有计划
He has great plans for you.
梅格 你喜欢苏格兰人吗
Ah, Meg, are the Scots to your liking?
你听说过"投棒"吗
Have you learned to "toss the caber"?
别理他 梅格
Ignore him, Meg.
送苏格兰人见鬼去吧
Give those Scots merry English hell.
我们在鲁德娄做什么
What do we do in Ludlow?
没有比先学习治理一个公国更适合
Uh, there is no better way to learn how to rule a country
学习治理国家之道的了
than by ruling a principality first.
夫人 王太后
My lady, the king's mother
下令把您白天的日程排得满满的
has given many instructions to keep your days filled.
您的晚上 要是愿意也可以排满
Your nights, of course, you can fill as you choose.
棋盘游戏之类的
Board games, perhaps,
虽然不是纸牌
though not solitaire.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
威尔士边境 鲁德娄城♥堡♥
如果我的童年故事中 哪怕有一个
If just one of my childhood stories had made mention
提到过这种可怕的英国日光
of this awful English light...
那我们做些改变
Then let us change it,
也许会点亮王子的心扉
and maybe it will lighten the prince's heart.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
树赢了
The tree.
我意识到一些事情
I have realized something.
我见过她的画像
I have seen a portrait of her,
但是她从没见过我的
but she never saw a picture of me.
你是最体贴的男人了
You are the sweetest of men.
我们小时候 你经常这样
You... You used to do that to us as children.
不 不是我
No, it wasn't me.
泰迪经常这样
Teddy used to do it.
没关系
Oh, it's all right.
我也跟凯瑟琳较过劲
I've had my own struggle with Catherine,
但后来我想 她的脑子里
but then I thought she must be spinning
也一样绞尽脑汁
like a top in her mind also, yes?
她只不过掩饰得更好罢了
She just hides her fear better.
而且 我认为泰迪喜欢她
Besides, I think Teddy likes her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他从没离开过我们
Oh, he's never far away.
如果他在这 我们肯定一起玩十字井游戏了
If he were here, we'd all be playing fox and geese together.
亚瑟
Oh, Arthur.
玛吉姨妈 我母亲让我监视你
Aunt Maggie, my mother asked me to spy on you.
那是当然了
Of course she did.
你母亲和国王觉得
Your mother and the king
国境之外和宫廷上下遍布阴谋
see plots abroad and plots at court.
但是我们在这里有机会过得快乐
But we out here have a chance to be happy.
我应该忏悔一下
I should take confession.
搞得太像教堂了
Too much like a church?
来 过来
Please, come here.
你害怕 因为你不了解我
You are afraid, because you do not know me.
我想让你了解我的本质
I want you to understand what I am.
我是你的妻子
I am your wife,
是的 但我也是西班牙公主
yes, but I am also Infanta of Spain.
我知道
I know that.
但是你不知道
But you do not know.
我在基♥督♥教宫廷里长大
I grew up in a Christian court.
我们是天主教♥徒♥
We are Catholics,
我们让所有西班牙人都信封天主教
and we made all of Spain Catholic.
但是 我们也有另一面
And yet there is another side to us...
不是信仰方面 也不是文化
not in faith, not in culture.
我们坐在矮桌子旁吃饭
We eat at low tables.
我们虽然饭前祷告 但我们却住在
We say grace, but we live in rooms
满是来自安达卢斯
studded with jewels...
和埃塞俄比亚珠宝的房♥间里
of al-Andalus and Ethiopia.
我信奉真正唯一的天主教
I believe in the one true Catholic faith,
但我也尊重伊♥斯♥兰♥教的美
but I respect the beauty of Islam.
我想让你了解我的这两个方面
I want you to know these two sides of me.
给我讲讲你的家
Tell me more about your home.
阿尔罕布拉宫
The Alhambra?
当你进入第一个房♥间
When you enter the first room,
那里很小
it is small...
就像一个商人的房♥子
like a merchant's house.
我听说宫殿很宏伟
I was told it was grand.
别急
Wait.
可是你穿过第一个房♥间
But then you pass through the first room,
你就进入了金寝
and you enter the Golden Chamber.
我小时候
When I was a girl,
金寝看起来就像天空一样大
the Golden Chamber seemed as big as the sky.
我从有记忆开始就跟你有婚约
I cannot remember a time I was not betrothed to you.
我们那时候都是小孩子
We were both small children then,
看看我们现在
and now look at us.
看看我们 亚瑟
Look at us, Arthur.
我们现在是自己命运的主人了
We are masters of our destiny now.
现在我们有时间
And we have time...
从各方面了解对方
to know each other in all ways.
"我从不自夸 但怀有谦卑的心
"I will never boast, but cherish humility instead.
"我会始终坦诚
"I will speak the truth at all times,
"并信守我的诺言
"and forever keep my word.
"我会捍卫手无寸铁之人
"I will defend those who cannot defend themselves.
"我会尊重并尊敬女性
"I will honor and respect women.
"我会忠于爱情和友情
"I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship.
"我会对贫穷困苦的人倾囊相助"
I will be generous to the poor and to those who need help."
亚瑟王
King Arthur?
让你成为桂温纳维尔
Which makes you Guinevere
亚瑟王的情人
和威斯敏斯特的卡梅洛特
and Westminster Camelot.
亚瑟王的宫殿和圆桌会议所在之地
怎么了
Why not?
谁能拦着我们
Who would stop us?
圆桌[西班牙语] 圆桌
Una mesa redonda? The Round Table?
我们让斯塔福 威尔特 萨福克
And we'll make Stafford and Wiltshire and Suffolk,
让他们坐在一起
make them all sit around it.
不许再有阴谋和秘密
No more plots and secrets.
合理税收
Fair taxation.
那就一起努力吧
Something to work for, then, together.
祖母大人
Lady grandmother.
看看这个 真好看
Look at this. It's a thing of beauty.
这是我自己翻译的《模仿基♥督♥》中的一页
It's a page from my own translation of De Imitatione Christi,
卡克斯顿在他的印刷机上为我印刷的
printed by Caxton on his press for me.
他开工的时候我支持他来着
I supported him when he began his labors.
祖母大人 我父亲正在酿造大错
Lady grandmother, my father is making a mistake.
什么样的人为这个詹姆斯国王效忠
What kind of men serve this King James?
他们来这里六个月了
They have been here for months,
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表