剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Thank you.
别动 奴隶
Hold still, slave.
来干活的 还是
Come to work or...
来流掉的
to get rid?
后...后者
Th-The second one.
我那个时候 用羊肠线
In my day, it was catgut.
他们说现在安全多了
They say it's all much safer now.
他的来了
Oh, here he goes.
加油 威洛比 好样的
Come on, Willoughby. Good man.
敬威洛比
Here's upon Willoughby!
就这样
That's it!
威洛比 厄斯比男爵
Willoughby, Baron de Eresby?
对 十一世
Yeah, the 11th.
你是她的人 对吧
You're one of hers, aren't you,
西班牙公主的
that Spanish princess?
不 你认错了
No. You are mistaken.
你这样出身高贵的女孩
Be quite a scandal, wouldn't it,
在伦敦塔糟鞭打 会是大丑闻吧
highborn girl like you flogged on Tower Hill?
这对她的公主身份真是坏消息
Bad news for her princess-ship.
她可能不想要你了
She might not want you in her gang no more.
你到底有没有我想要的东西
Do you have what I need or not?
有 亲爱的 但会让你破费
I do, love, but it'll cost you.
多少钱
How much?
当然 如果你付不起
Of course, if you can't pay,
你可以用你的好皮囊赚点钱
you can make a pretty penny with your lovely skin.
深夜小姐
Lady Night-time.
要多少钱
How much will it cost?
这个就能解决那个小麻烦
This'll do away with the little problem.
结果会怎样呢
So what's it gonna be?
你不能进来 祖母大人
You can't come in, Lady Grandmother.
除非你带了酒来
Unless you bring more wine.
夫人
My lady.
士兵突袭了那家店 找到了他的手下
The soldiers stormed the shop and found his man,
但是德拉普尔跑掉了
but de la Pool had gone.
我们审问了那个人
We questioned the man.
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
最终 他告诉我们他的主人已经出海了
In the end, he told us his master had sailed.
也许如果你早点告诉我们
Perhaps if you'd told us sooner,
我们就能抓到他了
we'd have caught him.
也许是我父亲自找的
Perhaps my father brought it on himself.
也许你今日的所作所为
And perhaps your blood will
会让你血溅英格兰大地
stain the English soil for what you did today.
德拉普尔会瞬间割破你的喉咙
De la Pool would cut your throat in a heartbeat,
可是你让他成了漏网之鱼
but you let him slip the net
毫发无损地回到了哈布斯堡家族
and have safe passage back to the Hapsburgs,
而这一切都是因为一个外国女孩的挑拨
and all because some foreign girl has pitted you
让你跳着脚和你父亲作对
against your father like some commoner in a brawl.
谢谢你来看我 祖母大人
Well, thank you for the visit, Lady Grandmother.
您出去的时候能让查理回来吗
Will you ask Charlie to come back in on your way out?
你对她的感觉是欲望
What you feel for her is lust.
是肉♥欲♥ 不是真心真爱
It's of the flesh. It's not of the heart.
你是一个身强体健的年轻人
You're... You're a healthy, strong young man.
因为丧痛的重负 你把王位强加在自己身上
You've had kingship thrust upon you as a burden on your grief.
也许有些欲望
Perhaps there are some appetites
你无法随心
that you've not had free rein to...
所欲
satisfy.
什么
What?
斯塔福公爵找了几位朋友让你见见
Lord Stafford has some friends for you to meet.
我该去做晚祷告了
While I go to evening prayer.
谢谢
Thank you...
但我的情感是发自内心的
but what I feel is of the heart.
如果她想嫁给我父亲 那我不会阻拦
If she wants my father, I will step aside.
但如果她想嫁的人是我
But if she wants me,
那我会抗争到底
I will fight him...
至死不息 如果到那一步的话
to the death, if needs be.
还没来例假吗
You have not bled?
你
You...
把这个塞进去
put it up inside
如果你不想把孩子生下来的话
if you do not wish to have the baby.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
莉娜 我很害怕
Lina, I am afraid.
你觉得我应该选罗切斯特
Do you think I should take Rochester
或者威洛比
or Willoughby instead?
不 我不觉得
No, I don't.
不觉得
I don't.
有人吗
Hello?
我都进来了 别拒绝我
I'm coming in, so don't say no.
-我有话要说 -但是我来找的你
- I have something to say. - But I came to you.
你来就是想告诉我你会为我而战
You came to tell me you will fight for me.
我说对了吗
Am I correct?
-是的 我... -而且你恨你的父亲
- Yes, I... - And you hate your father
因为他偷走了我 还有...
for stealing me away, and...
还有你想让我知道如果我嫁给了他
and you want me to know that if I marry him,
我会让自己陷入悲惨无爱的生活
I condemn myself to a miserable, loveless life.
是这样 没错
That's right, yes.
大家都这么想的
That is what people do.
囚犯们乞求苟活 痛苦悔过
The prisoners begging for their lives and offering contrition,
他们苦苦哀求
they beg and plead,
但是他们的诉求往往
but their pleas are always
都无人倾听 原因很简单
met with deafness for one simple reason,
他们必须上断头台 因为这是国王的判决
that they must go to the block because the king decrees it.
你是说是你必须嫁给他 因为这是他的旨意
So you're saying you must marry him because he said so.
因为他是国王
Because he is the king.
我的意思是
I'm saying there is duty...
我们各自都有需尽的义务
that both of us must cleave to.
我承认 一开始我往西班牙给你写信
You know, I admit that when I first wrote to you in Spain,
是 是为了好玩
it... it was a game.
但是我越读你的信 越了解你 我...
But then the more I read of you and knew you, I...
我了解的女人没你想的那么多 凯瑟琳
Well, I haven't known as many women as you think, Catherine,
而且我了解的那些女人也只是出于情欲
and those that I have were of the flesh.
对于你不是
You are not.
我是说 我
I mean, I...
我也想和你有情欲之欢
I-I want to.
但重点是
But... But the point is that...
重点是
the point is that...
是我爱你
that I love you.
爱将我们送入上帝的怀抱
And love exalts us into God's arms.
这是祂赐予我们最好的礼物
I-It is his greatest gift to us.
这让我们与祂同在
It makes us one with him.
凯瑟琳 这让那些义务变得微不足道
Catherine, it leaves duty in the shadows.
你是奇迹
You are a wonder.
你让我渴望王位
You make me yearn to be king
所以我才会为了你变成更好的人
so that I can be a better man for you.
你真是语言大♥师♥
You are a wordsmith.
你把自己的突发奇想说得理所当然
You bend words to your whim.
那就体会一下我说的话
Well, then feel what I'm saying.
然后给我你的答案
And then give me your answer.
有个男孩吻你
A boy kisses you,
而我教你的所有事情就都抛之脑后了
and everything I've taught you is undone.
离我远点 母亲
Leave me, Madre.
他会给你带来痛苦
He will bring you pain.
他将来对你的背叛 会毁了这个世界
The betrayal he will deal to you, it will break the world.
你错了
You are wrong.
保护好自己
Guard yourself!
否则 敌人会知道你的软肋
If you do not, the enemy will know just where to strike.
波尔夫人被赶出宫了
Lady Pole is banished from the court.
王太后说她为了你而撒谎
My lady, the king's mother says she lied for you.
被驱逐了 多久
Banished? For how long?
永远
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表