剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
你就启航回西班牙
you'll set sail for Spain.
你在这里什么都得不到
There's nothing for you here.
莉娜·德卡登尼斯...
Lina de Cardonnes...
我请求你成为我的妻子
I ask you to be my wife.
等到我们的婚礼
You may not wear it
我把它戴上你的手指之前 你都不许戴
until I place it on your finger at our wedding.
你拿什么买♥♥的这个
How did you pay for this?
我为玛格丽特夫人工作
I work for Lady Margaret.
但她是凯瑟琳的敌人
But she is Catherine's enemy.
唯一的敌人只有饥饿和贫穷
The only enemy is hunger and be poor.
我被强制送来这个国家
This is the country I was brought to.
我没想要来 但我必须过活
I did not ask to be here, but I must make my life.
可你非得为她工作吗
But must you work for her?
你认识其他能雇我的人吗
Do you know another who can pay me?
我会成为你的丈夫 我会养活你
I will be your husband, and I will keep you.
我很遗憾公主不能成为
I am sorry the Infanta cannot be
她梦想的英格兰王后了
the queen of England as she dreams,
但我必须为我们俩讨生活
but I must make a life for us,
感激真♥主♥和付我钱的女人 我能做到了
and thanks to Allah and the woman who pays me, I can.
我不是有意...
I did not mean to--
拜托 别让公主知道谁付你钱
Please, just don't tell the Infanta who it is who pays you.
她会伤心的
It would hurt her.
奥维多 你能带我去国王那里吗
Oviedo, can you take me to the king?
他在这吗
Is he here?
我必须见他
I must see him.
你总是对我那么善良 同情我的境遇
You always served me with kindness and compassion.
拜托帮我这一次吧
Please do this for me.
据我所知 国王在画廊
Last I know, the king is in la galeria.
谢谢你
Os doy las gracias.
陛下
Your Grace.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
谢谢您能见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this cannot be easy for you.
哈利他...
Harry is--
他爱我
He loves me.
他不能和我外甥女结婚
He cannot wed my niece.
哈利必须踏上新的征程
Harry has a new path he must take.
但他是自愿这么做的吗
But does he do so willingly?
为了和平和责任 也为了国王和国家
For peace and duty and for king and for country,
是的 我认为他是自愿的
yes, I think he does.
就像他母亲嫁给我时一样
Much like his mother did in marrying me.
但您找到了爱情
But you found love.
您认为哈利会放弃对我的爱吗
You think Harry can abandon his love for me?
国王和其他男人不一样
A king is not like other men.
他的心属于他的国家
His heart belongs to his kingdom,
而这个牺牲让他证明了自己会是一个好君主
and in that sacrifice he proves that he will be a great monarch.
哈利的野心是让这座岛屿成为世界之主
Harry's ambition is to make this isle master of the world.
我在他眼中看到了
I have seen it in his eyes.
很快 我们都将臣服于他
Soon, we will all be in his shadow.
如果这是他的选择...
If it is his choice...
那我接受 但...
then I accept it, but...
但 拜托了 陛下...
But, please, Your Grace...
他幸福吗
is he happy?
你还在为他的幸福担心
You still care for his happiness?
我情难自禁
I cannot help it.
我爱他 我的心属于他
I love him, so he has my heart.
甜美又专一的凯瑟琳
Sweet, constant Catherine.
你天生就是当王后的料
You were born to be a queen.
我还没有妻子
I am still without a wife.
我知道我不是哈利
I know I am not Harry,
但你很快就能成为英格兰王后
but you would yet be Queen of England.
您让我受宠若惊 陛下...
You honor me, Your Grace...
但我做不到
but I cannot.
您值得一位全心全意的妻子
You deserve the full heart of a wife.
但我的心永远属于哈利
Mine will ever be for Harry.
是的
Yes.
而我的属于我亲爱的 可爱的丽兹
And mine for my dear, sweet Lizzie.
谁允许你回来的
Who allowed you to return?
我同意和她谈谈
I agreed to speak with her,
但现在她要离开了
but now she will take her leave.
陛下
Your Grace.
确保她离开了王宫的土地
Make sure she leaves the palace grounds,
并且不许她再踏入
and do not readmit her.
是的 太后
Yes, my lady.
以公主之礼...
Escort her...
护送她
as a princess.
我觉得她的心都碎了
I think her heart is broken.
很好
Good.
她或许能给她姐姐送去一个警告
She may send it to her sister as a warning.
埃德蒙·德拉普尔是否被遣返
There's still no word
还没有消息
on Edmund de la Pool's return to us.
他最好被尽快遣返
He'd best be sent back soon,
不然我们就要重新考虑盟友了
or perhaps we'll think again about who our friends are.
我姐姐背叛了我
My sister has betrayed me.
哈利要和她的女儿埃莉诺结婚
Harry is to wed her daughter, Eleanor.
他们说他已经离开去往西班牙了
They say he's left for Spain already.
但是 殿下 自从你姐姐走后
But, Highness, no ships
没有船出海前往西班牙了
have sailed to Spain since your sister left.
我知道是因为罗莎曾问过
I know because Rosa was asking.
她和大使所乘的商船
The merchant ship she and the ambassador sailed on
是这个月的第一艘
was the first one in a month.
王子是不会乘坐那艘船出航的
The prince would not have sailed on that.
你认为他还在英格兰
You think he's still in England?
那我必须找到他
Then I must find him.
只有他当面告诉我他要抛弃我...
Until he tells me to my face that he forsakes me...
我才会相信他
then I believe in him.
你唤起了基♥督♥在旷野中的痛苦
You evoke the torments of Christ in the wilderness.
你陷入了困境
You're troubled.
哈利 你坚持自己的想法
Harry, it becomes you that you wish
你就是这样的人
to hold your course in matters of the heart.
父王告诉我了
My father has already told me
乔安娜女王要求
of the double-stitched
用两桩婚事巩固跟我们的联盟
alliance that Queen Joanna has demanded of us.
她也希望女儿能有个好归宿
She has a daughter whom she wishes to see wed well,
基♥督♥教国家里还有比你更好的夫婿吗
and what better husband could there be in Christendom?
我也在为王位和家国
I have prayed on king and country,
和平和责任而祈祷 这本来就是我的义务
peace and duty, as I was tasked to do.
国王必须仔细考量各种因果和强弱形势
A king must choose his reason and his strength
从而为英格兰的未来选择正确的道路
to choose a path which is right for England's future.
那凯瑟琳呢
What of Catherine?
她在这里扮演怎样的角色
Where is she in this?
她会回西班牙
She'll return to Spain.
她那么漂亮 根本不愁嫁
She's comely. She'll find another suitor.
她姐姐会帮她的
Her sister will help her,
我觉得她只要看到西班牙的金子
and I think you'll find her heart recovers quickly
心伤就立即痊愈了
at the sight of Spanish gold.
没有这第二桩婚事
Without this second match,
整个联盟都会告吹
the whole alliance could be forfeit.
我决定了会告诉你
I will tell you when I have decided.
而且我会继续为此祈祷
And I will pray on it further.
看来这是真的
It's true, then.
你是撒拉逊人
You are a Saracen.
王太后 应该是"穆♥斯♥林♥"
My Lady, the word is "Muslim."
这里的法律并没有禁止我的宗教信仰
There is no law against it here.
请给我讲讲
Please, enlighten me.
你在这个毯子上干什么
What is it that you do here on this carpet?
我在向真♥主♥祈祷
I pray to Allah.
我服从祂的旨意
I surrender to His will.
你的虔诚值得赞赏
Devotion is commendable.
告诉我...
Tell me...
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表