剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Let me soothe you first.
如果一个处♥女♥还想她的贞操为人所想信的话
A virgin should not entertain a man alone
那她可不该和一个男人独处 投怀送抱
if she hopes her reputation as a maid will be believed.
乔安娜 拜托
Joanna, please.
我是在处理他的眼睛
I am tending to his eye.
要是我们快当亲戚了 那还是该彼此了解一下
We should be acquainted if you are to be my family.
我们之前见过了
We met already,
但那时你还在把别人当作你的出气筒
but you had other victims in your sights.
出气筒
Victims?
你觉得我有出气筒
You think that I have victims?
乔安娜 拜托别说了
Joanna, please.
你觉得我残忍♥无度
You think that I am cruel?
别这样
Please, don't.
别哪样 向他道出事实吗
Don't what, tell him the truth?
你当然不想
You wouldn't like that.
或许我该把事实告诉你
Or perhaps I will tell you the truth...
告诉你她对我做了什么...我们的母亲
of what she did to me... our mother,
因为她对上帝爱得深沉
because she loved her God so much.
什么
What?
我们母亲曾百般折磨我
Our mother used to torture me.
你已经不记得了
You don't remember.
你那时还太小了
You were too young,
要么就是她让你远离了这些纷争
or she kept it from you,
尊贵的幼小的凯瑟琳
precious little Catherine.
她怎么会让自己的乖宝宝知道
She wouldn't want her pretty babe to know.
她用这样的架子或者说钩子把我挂起来
She would hang me from a beam or a hook, like this...
你疯了 她肯定不会这么做的
You're mad. Of course she didn't.
在我脚上绑上重物
...and tie weights to my feet.
她自以为可以净化我亵渎神灵的心
She thought she could cure me of my blasphemy.
我们的母亲是女王 是个战士
Our mother was a queen, a warrior.
就是你把她弄生病的 你让她担心
It's you who made her ill, with worry
让她在身体抱恙之时
and with nursing all your
还得帮你带孩子
children when she had her own complaints.
我不知道为什么你还要替她说话
I don't know why you would defend her.
她都说了你不是她女儿
She said you were not her daughter,
因为你死了丈夫还没怀上孩子
because you lost your husband and failed to have a child.
她对你已经不闻不问了
She washed her hands of you.
看见了吧
See?
有其母必有其女
You're our mother's daughter after all.
你的嫁妆全没了
Your dowry's dead.
别妄想从我这拿到一分钱
You won't get a single coin from me.
给我备马
Give me my horse.
备马
Give it to me!
遵命
Right.
你怕我吗
So are you scared of me?
当然不
Of course not.
一届女子
You're a girl.
但我会跟你说再见的
But I will bid you my goodbye.
那就去吧 去追着她跑吧
Go, then. Run after her.
我不会追着任何人跑的
I'm not running after anyone.
不会吗 她可说了 她说什么你就做什么
No? She said you'd do anything she told you to.
没人能指挥我去做什么事
No one tells me what to do.
我就是去拿点酒
I'm--I'm going to get some wine.
这就有酒
There is wine here.
除非你是忌惮你父亲想要的东西
Unless you're scared of what your father wants.
我当然不怕
Of course I'm not.
害怕他会因为
Scared to make him angry,
你得到了他得不到的而动怒
if he thought you had had it and he had not.
你姐姐必须脱离魔鬼 凯瑟琳
在那之前 你要远离她
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
找到罗莎了
It's Rosa.
母亲 宫里来信了
Mother, a letter from the court.
"亲爱的表妹
"Our dearest cousin,
请你到宫里来 我会帮你渡过困难
"I bid you come to court, and I will help you with your plight.
国王亨利七世"
His Grace, King Henry VII."
来
Come.
不管是我父亲 我祖母 或者是枢密院
Not my father, my grandmother, nor the council--
我都没有向他们妥协 凯瑟琳
I did not budge an inch, Catherine, not with any of them.
我很清楚 我爱你 而且
I was very clear that I loved you and that--
我从没爱过别人 将来也不会爱别人
that I've never loved another and I never will.
你要相信我 你要相信我爱你
You must believe me. You must believe I love you.
我相信你
I do.
我以为我吓着你了
I thought that I had frightened you.
我姐姐不太正常
My--my sister is unwell, I think.
我才不在乎她
Oh, I-I care not one jot for her.
但是我不该扇她耳光的
But I should not have slapped her.
我那样做不对
It was wrong of me.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我当时很难过
I was upset,
她那样说我们的母亲
what she said about our mother.
那是真的吗
Is it true?
我母亲是一名战士
My mother was a warrior.
她激励着我
She was my inspiration,
只要我一息尚存 我都会爱她
and I will love her to my dying breath.
我不会让人玷污她的名声
I will not have her name besmirched.
不过乔安娜说得没错
Joanna was right, though.
他们试图阻止她离开威斯敏斯特
They tried to stop her leaving Westminster.
我父亲想要回他的敌人埃德蒙·德拉普尔
My father wants his enemy returned, Edmund de la Pool.
他在菲利普父亲手上
Philip's father has him.
我父亲和祖母
My father and my grandmother
希望通过交易把他换回来
want a deal to have him handed over,
所以他没遣返前
so they'll stop your sister
他们就不会让你姐姐和她丈夫离开
and her husband leaving until they get it.
你为什么早不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
乔安娜可以说服他
Joanna can persuade him.
她才是掌权人
It's her who wears the crown.
马克西米连为了她
She's the one Maximilian
只能同意交换和缔结条约
will have to trade and make a treaty with.
我可以帮助她逃脱以换回我的嫁妆
I can have my dowry in exchange for her escape.
乔安娜
Joanna.
乔安娜
Joanna.
我知道怎样让你离开这里了
I know how you can free yourself from here...
我会告诉你 但是有条件
and I will tell you, for a price.
什么条件
What price?
我要我的嫁妆
My dowry.
不行
No.
乔安娜
Joanna...
我知道你说的母亲对你所做的
I know what you said was true...
都是事实
what our mother did to you.
她不想让我知道
She tried to keep it from me,
但是我记得
but I remembered...
小时候有一次
a moment from when I was a girl...
你在尖叫
and you were screaming.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我怎么离开这里
How do I free myself from here?
答应我你会把我的嫁妆给我
Give me your word you will pay my dowry.
你得写信给菲利普的父亲 马克西米连
You must write to Philip's father, Maximilian,
让他把那个约克人埃德蒙·德拉普尔送回来
and tell him to return the York man, Edmund de la Pool.
菲利普肯定会阻止你
Philip will try to stop you,
因为他意在夺取你的王位
because he means to take your power,
但是你才是女王 权力在你手上
but you are queen, and the power is all yours.
他永远不会
He'll never--
我来跟你做笔交易
I have come to trade with you.
你想让埃德蒙·德拉普尔回来
You want Edmund de la Pool returned?
我丈夫误导你了
My husband has misled you.
他父亲不会为他做任何事的
His father will do nothing for him,
但我是西班牙女王
whereas I am queen of Spain,
马克西米连要遵守我和他之间的合约
and Maximilian needs to keep his treaty with me.
玛吉 你来宫里了
Maggie, you are here at court.
我来见国王
I have come to see the king.
我希望你收到我的信了
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表