剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Please, release him.
当着这神圣的十字架发誓
Swear on this holy cross.
她说谎了
She lied
为了能嫁给哈利王子
so she could wed Prince Harry.
你终于说了实话
At last, you tell the truth.
把她赶出宫殿
Eject her from the palace.
不要 放了他
No! You will pardon him!
你跟她说了吗
Did you speak to her?
奥维多 她已经神志不清了
Oviedo, she has lost her wits.
我要嫁给你
I want to be your wife.
就现在
Now.
求你了 奥维多
Please, Oviedo.
让她过来
Let her through.
莉娜
Lina, eh...
你是我的全部
You are everything to me.
我们举♥行♥你们的穆♥斯♥林♥婚礼
We will have your Muslim service.
不行
No.
要天主教婚礼
We marry Catholic...
按你的方式
for you.
那就两种都举♥行♥
Then both.
我的侍女莉娜回来了吗
Is my lady, Lina, back yet?
还没 小姐
No, my lady.
那你们帮我更衣吧
Would you dress me?
雷金 妈妈回来接你了
Reggie, I have come for you.
我们一家人又可以在一起了
We can be a family again,
你和我 还有乌苏拉和亨利
you and me and Ursula and Henry.
雷金 你跟我回去吧
Please, Reggie, come with me.
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
看
Look.
看我给你带什么来了
Look what I've brought you.
雷金 来吧
Please, Reggie.
我是妈妈
I am your mother.
我明天再来
I will return tomorrow.
也许他需要一点时间
Perhaps he needs more time.
我首先质疑
I, for one, question the measures
这个人采取的策略 达德利
implemented by this man, Dudley--
我记得 你是支持
Oh, as I recall, you were in favor--
安静
Silence!
所有人
All of you.
你们就像一窝蜜蜂
You are like a room full of bees.
伍尔西
Woolsey,
你为什么没像其他人那样嚷嚷
why don't you buzz like the rest of them?
因为我深知自己的罪孽 陛下
Because I know my guilt, Your Grace.
我知道税赋不合理 但是我什么也没做
I knew the levies were unjust, but I did nothing,
因为我跟大家一样
because I wished to curry favor
要巴结
with the king and with his mother.
国王和他母亲
As we all did.
我应该把你们大部分人都送上绞刑架
I should hang the lot of you.
这话说得像个真正的国王 哈利
Spoken like a true king, Harry.
你首先应该把那个妓♥女♥从这宫殿里赶出去
And you should start by casting out that harlot from the palace.
-退下 -她最亲近的侍女
- Leave. - Her closest lady
当着这神圣的十字架发誓
swears on the holy cross
说她和你哥哥的婚姻是完整的
that her marriage to your brother was a full one,
好几个月里他们每天都是日夜相伴
consummated daily over many, many months.
都退下
Leave us!
她不是处♥女♥
She is no maid.
她是个骗子 专门骗财的
She is a liar and a fortune hunter.
她不配当你的王后
She cannot be your queen.
这违背上帝的旨意
It is against God's law.
从你第一天踏进这宫里
You brought evil to this great house
你就把邪恶带进来了
the day you came here,
但是我们不会被你拖入泥潭
but you will not drag us into ruin.
纯属谎言
This is a lie.
莉娜不会这么说
Lina did not say this,
因为事实不是这样的
because it isn't true.
这个女的在哪里
Where is this woman?
把她带过来
Well, fetch her here,
让她当我的面对着十字架发誓
and have her swear it on the cross before me.
把她带来
Bring her to me!
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
你对她做了什么
What have you done to her?
守卫
Uh... - Guards!
对不起
I'm sorry...
时间到了
but it's time to go.
不要
No.
别把他带走
Don't take him.
求你们
Please.
不要
No!
奥维多
Oviedo!
奥维多 求你们了
Oviedo! Please!
我们会尽快了结的
We'll make it as quick as we can.
他什么都没做错
He has done nothing wrong.
我是英格兰未来王后的女侍
I am a lady of the future queen of England.
你们不能这样做
You cannot do this!
别让她过去
Keep her here.
求求你们
Pl-please.
求你们别这样
Please, no.
再见 我一生的挚爱
我们天堂见
再见 我的爱人
Adios, amor de mi vida.
干净利落点
Try and make it quick.
不
No!
求求你们 拜托
I beg you, please!
求你们不要
Please, no!
求你们不要
Please, no!
不
No!
奥维多
Oviedo!
不
No!
住手
Stop it!
-把他放下来 -快
- Cut him down! - Do it!
奥维多
Oviedo.
这里到底发生了什么
What in God's name happened here?
是谁下令这么做的
Who ordered this?!
奥维多被释放了
Oviedo is released.
那个撒拉逊人从我这里偷了本祈祷书
The Saracen stole a book of hours from me.
他是罪犯
He's a criminal.
他为什么要偷一本天主教祈祷书
Why would he steal a Catholic book of prayers?
他的信仰跟你不一样 他是穆♥斯♥林♥
He does not even share your faith. He is Muslim.
这跟她的女侍
This has no bearing on what her lady,
莉娜·德卡登尼斯向我坦白
Lina de Cardonnes, confessed to me,
她跟你哥哥同床共枕的事无关
that she lay with your brother.
我觉得这有很大的关系
I would have thought it has every bearing.
伦敦塔里没有一种刑具
There's not an instrument of torture
能比这样更快地
in the Tower that could extract
逼出假供词
a false confession any quicker.
你们结不了婚的
There'll be no wedding.
你们没有获得特许
You do not have the dispensation.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I had lost you.
你
You--
你应该去准备公主的婚礼
You should attend to the Infanta's wedding.
她不能结婚
She cannot wed.
教皇还没批准
The pope has not approved it.
-但他已经批准了 -没有
- But he has. - No.
玛格丽特夫人付钱
Lady Margaret paid me
让我查阅港口进来的所有信件
to read all the letters at the ports.
教皇几周前就已经批准了
The pope gave his permission many weeks ago.
我把那些信给了玛格丽特夫人
I gave these letters to Lady Margaret.
别哭
Hey. No crying.
你必须去告诉公主她可以结婚
You must go and tell the Infanta that she may wed.
祖母大人 教皇已确认
Lady Grandmother, the pope has confirmed
他把允许我结婚的特许令送过来了
that he sent a dispensation for my wedding.
我只能假设他送过来的
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表