剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
我会守护你的 公主
I will guard you, Highness.
我们现在离街道很近
We are very near the street.
人们会说我没人要
Will people say I am unwanted
毫无尊严地被送走了吗
and have been sent away in disgrace?
他们会说国王的母亲是母老虎
They will say the king's mother is a battle-ax,
他们会更喜欢你的
and they will love you even more.
你说得对
You are right.
我要相信这一切都是上帝的安排
I will trust to God that this is all within His plan
哈利马上就会来找我
and that Harry will soon come to me
玛格丽特夫人会给你俩找好丈夫
and Lady Margaret will find husbands for you both.
苏格兰国王想要我们
The Scots king wants us
婚礼上穿白色花缎
to wear matching white damask for the wedding.
我希望他不要我们天天穿
I hope he does not expect us to match every day,
像一对孪生神经病
like demented twins.
你见过你母亲的婚服吗
Did you ever see your mother's wedding dress?
为战争祈福的红色
Red, for war.
你外祖母巴不得用牙撕烂那条裙子
Your grandmother wanted to tear it off her with her teeth.
你可以帮我找到这条裙子吗
Would you find it for me?
我的婚服上可以加一条红色花边
We could use it for a red trim to my own.
我想纪念我母亲
I'm honoring my mother.
玛吉姨妈
Aunt Maggie,
会疼吗
will it hurt,
婚礼之后
after the wedding?
那个晚上
The night?
我会告诉你
I will tell you
你塞西莉姨妈在我结婚当晚说的话
what your Aunt Cecily told me on my wedding night.
刚开始有点疼
It hurts a little at first.
然后就感觉很好了
Then it feels quite nice.
我出发那天你会在这里吗
You will be here when it comes time for me to leave?
我无论如何都不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for all the heather in Scotland.
进来
Enter.
你堂兄埃德蒙在法兰德斯
Your cousin Edmund is in Flanders
召集军队反叛国王
marshaling men against the king.
我一年多没见过也没跟他说过话了
Well, I-I have not seen or spoken to him in over a year.
谢天谢地 他要是联♥系♥你
Thank God. If he contacts you,
你必须马上告诉国王
you must tell the king at once.
国王现在受了打击
His Grace is stricken,
他母亲把我们都当成敌人
and his mother would make enemies of us all.
尽管哈利向凯瑟琳公主求婚了
Look how she banished Princess Catherine,
她还是把她给赶走了
even though Harry lays claim to her hand.
是的
Yes.
谁都不安全
No one is safe.
殿下
Your Grace.
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
抱歉 我...
Forgive me. I...
刚好经过
just happened to be passing.
我被赶走的时候你在宫里 不是吗
You were at court when I was sent away, were you not?
我父亲不想让我把事情闹大
My father didn't want me to make a fuss.
我祖母脾气不好
Grandmother is a curmudgeon,
但她会想通的
but, uh, she will come around.
这个时间来访有点奇怪 陛下
This is a curious hour to visit, Your Grace.
我刚打算沐浴
I was preparing to bathe.
那别让我影响你
Well, don't let me stop you.
这里很舒适
Well, it is cozy here.
这里的装饰物品便宜劣质
The furnishings are cheap and shoddy.
不符合我的地位
It is beneath my station.
街上有人在吵架
There was a brawl in the street.
是的 吵得很厉害
Yes, well, it's lively.
我从这不远处就撞见他们吵架
I got into a scrap just around the corner from here,
他们发现我是谁以后
and when the fellow realized who I was,
他...吓尿裤子了
he, uh... he wet his drawers.
你不会在这里待很久的 凯瑟琳
You won't be here for long, Catherine.
那得等国王从暗室里走出来
Only for as long as the king wishes to sit in his dark room.
我们都身处黑暗之中
We are all sitting in the dark.
我们都得耐心等待
All of us must wait.
好的 大人
Very well, my lord.
欢迎回来 大人
Welcome back, my lord.
给它喂点水
Bring him water.
遵命 大人
My lord.
你怎么回来这么晚
What kept you out so late?
枢密院开了一次会
There was a privy council meeting.
你应该到场的
You should have been there.
你把她弄得还不够远
You have not placed her out of my reach, you know.
王国的未来就落在你身上
The future of this kingdom rests on you.
你必须参加每一次会议
You must be at every meeting.
我不想按你的命令行事
I'm disinclined to do your bidding
因为那威胁到了这国家的将来
when it risks this country's future.
你觉得如果女王伊莎贝拉知道了
How do you think Queen Isabella will react
你待她女儿如弃子 会作何反应
when she learns her daughter is treated like an outcast?
我只是在试着挽救她的声誉
I simply sought to save her reputation.
她不能在这个宫殿里游荡
She cannot be here in the palace
周围有那么多男人 尤其她还
with so many men around when she is...
远比你更加闪耀夺目
Shining far more brightly than you do.
这太不得体了
It is unseemly.
直到这尴尬的问题得以解决
Until this awkward question is resolved,
公主必须远离宫廷而居
the princess must live far from the court.
你就打算让她在斯特兰德大街自生自灭
I think you would have her rot on the Strand.
胡说什么
Don't be ridiculous.
达勒姆府非常合适
Durham House is perfectly adequate.
她指望享尽荣华富贵
She expects her luxuries.
你哥哥去世 她便没了这名分
Your brother's death robs her of her entitlements,
所以她现在才转而投靠你
so now she comes to you instead.
英俊的孩子 你是我的奇迹
My handsome boy, you are my prodigy,
我的世界奇迹
my stupor mundi.
自从你母亲去世 你心性大变
You haven't been yourself since your mother's death.
我担心你现在很脆弱
I'm afraid you're vulnerable...
而那个女孩看准了这点
and this girl sees it.
很晚了
It's late.
你该就寝了 祖母大人
You should rest, Lady Grandmother.
她丈夫死了 她就找上他弟弟
Her husband die, and now she take his brother?
她设的什么局
What game does she play?
你为什么觉得这是个局
What makes you think it's a game?
你也参与其中吗
You play a game as well?
没有
No. Uh...
但我过来是想告诉你
but I came here to say
我们之间发生过的
what happened between us,
都不能再...
it cannot ever...
因为你喜欢那些...
Because you like...
达官贵人
你也听见公主的话了
You heard the Infanta.
我要对我父母 以及凯瑟琳尽责
I have a duty to my parents and to Catherine.
所以就不能再...
So there will be no more...
或者
or...
这样
this.
上帝保佑你 夫人
Bless you, my lady.
上帝保佑你 夫人
Bless you, my lady.
上帝保佑你 公主
Bless you, Princess.
跟我来 我们去打猎
Come on. We're going hunting.
等等
Shh. Wait.
在那
There.
别 退后
No, hold back.
你会惊到它们 然后它们很快就会散开
You'll scare them, and they'll break too soon.
那只还年轻 对你太简单了
That bird was young, easy sport for you.
或许这就是你喜欢的原因
Maybe that's how you prefer it.
完全不是
Not at all.
如果它没机会尽全力一战
If it doesn't have a full fighting chance,
那么也不算考验技巧了
then there is no test of skill.
而你已经经验丰富了 是吧
And you are skilled, aren't you?
我们 我们是不是该回去了
Should we... Should we ride back?
你觉得那匹阉马怎么样
How are you finding the gelding?
它挺好的
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表