剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
你的公主知道你是异教♥徒♥吗
does your princess know you're a heretic?
我听说你和她的女侍是一对
I'm told you are sweethearts with her lady.
没错
That is true.
你有什么消息要告诉我吗
What information have you for me?
谁在谋反
Who plots against the king?
宫里没人谋反 太后
No one at the court, My Lady.
你确定
You're sure?
派个人去港口
Send someone to the ports,
宫中的来往信件都要查阅
and read every letter coming in and out of court.
这里还有约克叛徒的党羽
The York traitors still have friends here.
我们要斩草除根
We will root them out.
拿着这本祈祷书
And take this book of hours.
学点拉丁文
Learn some Latin.
读读天主教的祈祷词和赞美诗
Read the Catholic prayers and psalms.
我不是伊莎贝拉女王
I am not Queen Isabella.
我希望你无需经受折磨
My wish is for you to find the light
就能找到光明
without the need of torture.
我也祈祷光明会降临到你
I pray the light finds you.
他偷我的洋葱
Hey! Hey, he's stolen me onions!
小心
Watch out.
跟紧点
Stay close.
来
Come.
站住
Stop right there.
-乔治 -堂妹
- George. - Cousin.
让他们过来
Let them pass.
进来 进来
In. In, in!
刚才的事抱歉了
Oh, forgive what happened.
街上最近太乱了
The streets are wayward these days.
亲爱的玛吉 最纯洁的白玫瑰
Dear Maggie, the whitest of white roses.
我非常高兴可以...
My heart is glad to--
我希望你能照顾我的儿子们 乔治
I wish you to take my boys in, George,
一段时间就行 我们家遭受了很大的变故
for a time. Our fortunes are much changed.
任何颜色的玫瑰都有尖刺
A rose of any color has thorns and
都能刺出鲜血
can still draw blood.
为什么不加入我们
Why not work with us?
国家越不公 我们的队伍就越壮大
As injustice grows, our numbers swell.
现在痛恨都铎王朝的人很多
There are many that hate the Tudors now.
不 堂兄
No, cousin.
我是来请求帮助的
I came to ask for your help,
我的孩子们在这里会有危险吗
but will my children be in danger here?
雷金不能留下 他太小了
Reggie cannot stay. He is too young.
如果你养活不了他
If you cannot feed him,
也许西恩修道院的修道士可以
then perhaps the monks at Sheen Priory.
西恩修道院有禁言令
Sheen Priory is a silent order.
他们在基♥督♥教节日才能说话
They speak only on feast days.
不行 我会再给雷金想别的办法
No, I-I will find another plan for Reggie.
也许我的境遇会有转机
Perhaps my fortunes will reverse.
只能这样了
They have to.
在这位冒牌国王的统治下
Our fortunes never turn
我们的境遇永远不会好转
under this pretender king.
如果你向我们约克家族的继承人
If you would pledge your fealty to our York heir,
德拉普尔效忠 并支持他的主张
De la Pool, and support his claim,
就能把半个英格兰的人都团结到他麾下
you would rally half of England to his banner
并助他早日成就大业
and the sooner this thing would end.
而我的孩子们也会早日入土
And the sooner all my children would be in the ground.
别让亨利受到任何伤害
Do not let Henry come to any harm.
但凡他流下一滴血
If one drop of his blood spills,
我就会亲手杀了你
I will kill you with my own bare hands.
我问过几位英国侍女了
I asked some English ladies,
我们必须在
and we have to post our banns
举♥行♥婚礼前三周宣布结婚
for three weeks before we marry.
穆♥斯♥林♥习俗是在瓦利马盛宴上宣布结婚
The Muslim way is we announce at our walimafeast,
然后我们自己选地方结婚
and then we marry anywhere we wish.
我不知道你想举♥行♥穆♥斯♥林♥婚礼
I did not know you want a Muslim wedding.
我是穆♥斯♥林♥
I am Muslim.
我是天主教♥徒♥
I am Catholic.
那是因为你父亲害怕
Only because your father was afraid.
我父亲转为信奉天主教了
My father was a convert to the Catholic faith,
但如果我们要在英格兰结婚
but if we are to marry in England,
就必须举♥行♥基♥督♥教婚礼
it must be Christian.
所以我要否认我的信仰 隐瞒雇主的事情
So I am to deny my faith and lie about who pays me,
但你却可以随便问我王子在哪里
but you feel free to ask me where the prince is
然后把宫里的秘密告诉公主
and to tell the secrets of the court
就因为你的公主想知道吗
because your princess wants to know?
你最爱的人是我还是她
Do you love me the most or her?
我不太确定
I am not sure.
你要相信我
You should be.
我为你牺牲
I sacrifice for you,
就如你为我牺牲一样
just as you sacrifice for me.
如果我问你王子在哪
And if I ask you where the prince is,
我也是为我自己问你
I am asking for my own sake,
因为她的痛苦
because my happiness
会让我的幸福黯然失色
is soured by her distress.
因为公事 我要出去一趟
I must leave for some business.
今晚就回来
I will be back by tonight.
或许...
Perhaps...
我们可以在教堂举♥行♥婚礼
we marry in a church,
然后再举♥行♥穆♥斯♥林♥晚宴
then have a Muslim feast?
哈利在哪
So where is Harry?
奥维多只知道王子不在宫里
All Oviedo knows is that the prince is not at court.
他和查理·布兰顿是秘密离开的
He and Charlie Brandon left in secret.
那他还在英格兰吗
But he is still in England?
他不知道
He does not know.
那再把他召回来
Well, summon him back here.
我来和他谈谈
I will talk with him.
公主 他已经...
Señora, he has alread--
肯定有人知道
Someone else must know.
-往后退 -你们好
- Stand back. - Hello.
你叫什么
What's your name?
安妮
Anne.
安妮 你今天见过王子吗
Anne, did you see the prince today,
哈利王子
Prince Harry?
他已经走了
He's gone.
走了 去哪了
Gone? Gone where?
安妮 你知道吗
Anne, do you know?
殿下
Highness.
凯瑟琳 我无意冒犯
Catherine, I mean you no offense,
但您能待在宫里的时间已经寥寥无几
but your time at court, it's behind you.
我希望见威尔士亲王
I wish to see the Prince of Wales.
王子已经走了
The prince is gone.
他要成婚了
He will be married.
他的生活与您无关
His life is not your business,
宫里的事也与您没有任何关系
and nor is any matter of the court.
您在这里待得越久
The longer you stay here,
会让自己显得更加卑微
the more you will demean yourself.
我乞求您回西班牙
Return to Spain, I beg of you.
不要再犯傻了
Give up this folly.
他怎敢对我如此口出妄言
How dare he speak to me like that?
我是公主
I am a princess.
他算什么 他什么都不是...
Who is he? He is no one...
什么都不是
凯瑟琳公主
Lady Catherine.
达德利先生
Mr. Dudley.
很遗憾告诉您 您房♥租逾期未付
Sad to say, your rent is overdue.
房♥租已经付过了
The rent is paid already.
我们有支付收据
We have receipt of payment.
看见了吗
See here.
现在房♥租是每月八镑
The rent is now eight pounds a month.
八镑
Eight pounds?
不是 是一镑十五先令
No, it is one pound, 15 shillings.
本月开始房♥租上涨
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表