剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
伟大
Bar.
起来
你在让公主蒙羞
我们已经不在西班牙了
We are not in Spain.
你是她的护卫
你必须信奉她的神
我忠于公主
但我的神是安♥拉♥
这二者并不冲突
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off me.
你知道我是谁
是的
我将来会是英格兰王室里的夫人
而你
只是个士兵
记住了
我的名字是...
My name...
奥维多
Oviedo,
还有我 记住了
and I, uh, remember,
我的小姐
My, uh--lady.
英格兰 道格摩斯菲尔德庄园
亚瑟
Arthur!
两位大人
My lords.
玛吉姨妈
Aunt Maggie.
我勇敢的猎人们
My brave hunters.
亚瑟
Oh, Arthur.
可以做炖兔肉了
Oh, rabbit stew.
理查德叔叔射到了它们
Uncle Richard shot them.
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
那么 当其他人快速收割生命时
Well, then you are merciful to save a life
你则是因仁慈而留下了一条生命
when others are too quick to take one.
我母亲非常想念你 玛吉姨妈
My mother does hold you in high affection, Aunt Maggie.
我不喜欢这个房♥子 理查德
I do not like this house, Richard.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想孩子们了
I miss the children.
他们会在威斯敏斯特与我们汇合
They will join us in Westminster.
要不了多久了
It's not long now.
我知道加拉哈特有这个...
I know that Galahad has this...
那孩子的脑子都乱了
That boy's mind is all over the place.
我猜是陷入了爱的迷雾里
In a fog of love, I suppose.
我背后差点就中了一箭
I nearly took an arrow in the backside.
那女孩要来了
The girl is coming, then?
过了这么久 我希望...
I have hoped, after all this time--
她叫凯瑟琳
Her name is Catherine,
你必须要学会用这个称呼她 玛吉
and you must learn to use it, Maggie,
看在那孩子和我们孩子们的份上
for the boy's sake and our children's.
你也听见亚瑟说的
You heard Arthur.
女王想让我们放下过去的事
The queen would like to put the past behind us.
我真想那个西班牙女孩
I would like that Spanish girl
沉到海洋的底下
to sink down to the bottom of the ocean,
因为她是我痛苦和悲伤的根源
because she is the cause of my pain and grief,
伊丽莎白王后也是
and so is Queen Elizabeth.
但我们今生是无法得偿所愿了 理查德
But we do not get what we want in this life, Richard.
王太后会去南安普顿陪她
The king's mother travels to Southampton to accompany her.
也许公主会受不了这一切
Maybe the princess will be so freighted,
她可能就又上船回家了
she'll take the first tide home again.
英格兰海岸 南安普顿
那孩子一定感到既疲惫又糊涂
The child will be exhausted, confused,
而且英格兰的威严会让她感到如此卑微
and humbled by the sight of England.
大使会陪着她从码头到这个台前
The ambassador will accompany her from the quayside
向我行屈膝礼致意
to greet me with a curtsey at this dais.
然后我们前往道格摩斯菲尔德去见王子
And then we'll set forth to Dogmersfield to meet the prince.
陛下
Majesty.
等她到那里的时候
She will have learnt the ways of England
她会把英格兰的规矩都学会了
by the time she gets there.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness,
到英格兰了
England.
莉娜 让我死了吧
Lina, let me die.
很好
Good.
那就靠岸吧 在这靠岸
Then please land. Land here.
但是迎接的队伍
But the welcome party
在南安普顿的海岸边等我们
waits along the coast for us at Southampton.
告诉船长是我下的命令
Tell the captain I have ordered it.
快
Rapido.
这边总是这么冷吗
Is it always so cold?
上帝保佑您 小姐 上帝保佑
God save you, my lady. God bless.
教堂在哪里
Where is the church?
翻过小山 小姐
Well, over the hill, my lady.
我们要去感谢主让我们平安抵达
We will give thanks to God for our safe arrival.
我会去找市长
I will find the mayor
给我们安排护驾和马车
to arrange for us an escort and horses.
走吧
Vamos.
保佑您 小姐 保佑您
Bless you, lady. Bless you.
也保佑你们
Bless you also.
英格兰总是下这么大的雨吗 斯塔福公爵
Does it always rain this much in England, Duke Stafford?
应该是爱德华·斯塔福 白金汉公爵
It's Edward Stafford, Duke of Buckingham,
不总是这样
and, no, it doesn't.
有时候还下冰雹或者下雪
Sometimes it hails or snows
还会发洪水
or floods.
但最终太阳总会出来
But the sun always comes out in the end.
您真应该在南安普顿上岸
You know, you really should have landed at Southampton.
我们会护送您去道格摩斯菲尔德
We'll escort you to Dogmersfleld,
王太后将会在那里迎接您
where the king's mother will now greet you.
但您的美貌让这阴雨天也明媚起来了
But your beauty does cheer the rainy day,
还有您的侍女
as does your lady.
你叫什么 西班牙美人
What's your name, Spanish beauty?
罗莎·德瓦格斯 先生
I am Rosa de Vargas, Senor.
我的侍女们是要嫁给宫廷里的贵族的
My ladies are to marry nobles of the court.
我和王子会感谢他们的忠诚而指婚
They will be chosen by the prince and I for their piety.
感谢忠诚
For their piety.
真遗憾我已经有老婆了
Well, What a pity I have a wife already.
亚瑟王子写信告诉过我骑士精神和信仰
Prince Arthur wrote to me of chivalry and faith.
我相信英格兰不会缺少忠诚的
I do not think that England lacks for piety.
不要看他了 罗莎
Stop looking at him, Rosa.
我是在看英格兰的树
I am looking at the English trees.
万福玛利亚 沐浴圣恩
Hail Mary, full of grace.
尔...
Thee-
女中尔为...
Blessed art thou--
英格兰 接受我的鲜血吧
England, receive my blood!
丽兹
Lizzie.
丽兹 她上岸了
Lizzie, she's landed.
不知何故从普利茅斯上的岸 可她总算来了
In Plymouth for some reason, but she is here.
我终于要...
Finally I will see this...
亲眼见到这位神话般的人物了
mythical creature for myself.
上帝垂青于我们
God smiles upon us.
天一亮我就骑马过去见她们
I will ride at first light to see them.
哈利吼她了
Harry shouted at her.
他一整天都气鼓鼓的
He's been in a rage all day.
都铎王室
House of Tudor,
我向诸位介绍我们闻名遐迩的公主
I give to you our illustrious princess,
亚拉冈的凯瑟琳
Catherine of Aragon.
欢迎你到英格兰 孩子
我不会说西班牙语 因此我们要用拉丁语沟通
我的英语讲得很好
I speak English perfectly well,
而且我不是个孩子了
and I am not a child.
我是西班牙公主
I am Princess of Spain
威尔士王妃
and Princess of Wales.
未来的威尔士王妃
Soon to be Princess of Wales.
我相信 我虽未出席
My marriage was held by proxy in my absence,
但代理人已代为举♥行♥了两次婚礼
two times, I believe,
所以我是法定的威尔士王妃 对吗
so I am Princess of Wales by law, yes?
陛下 感谢上帝佑您安全抵达
Your Grace, we thank God for your safe arrival.
我是理查德·波尔爵士
I am Sir Richard Pole.
这位是我的妻子玛格丽特
This is my wife Margaret.
我想进去 换掉这些潮湿的衣服
I would like to be inside, out of these damp clothes.
这些侍女会帮您拿行李
Oh, uh, these ladies will take your belongings,
-然后您可以 -我要沐浴
- and then you can-- - I will bathe
然后歇斯塔
and then siesta.
"歇斯塔" 是食物吗
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表