剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
It has increased from this month onwards.
这肯定是玛格丽特夫人在搞鬼
This is Lady Margaret's doing.
这是教会的决定
It's a decision for the church.
这是他们的财产
It is their property.
我们不能付这么多钱
We cannot pay this.
这会花光我们所有的钱
It would take all the gold we have.
万分遗憾 公主
A thousand pities, madam,
但如果不能足金支付 您就必须得离开
but if the rent cannot be met, then you must leave.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们无处可去
We have nowhere else to go.
我似乎 也无处可去
Neither, it seems, do I.
只要我们还住这就欢迎你来
You are welcome for as long as we remain,
但是 我在这住不了多久了
but, alas, I cannot stay here for much longer.
我的堂亲帮不了我们
My cousins cannot help us.
我们似乎同病相怜
It seems our fortunes match the others'.
我们都落入了都铎家族的魔爪
We both fall at the Tudors' hands.
我怕你是因我遭难...
I fear you fall at mine...
因为我曾请求你
because I asked you
向玛格丽特夫人坚称我的贞洁未失
to maintain my maidenhood to Lady Margaret.
我想过写信给她
I thought of writing to her,
告诉她你和亚瑟同床共枕...
telling her you lay with Arthur...
但我并不了解事实
but I did not know for a fact.
而且 你对谁说谎
And besides, who you did
对谁没说谎 现在已经没有意义了
or did not lie with is of little value now.
哈利已经去迎娶埃莉诺了
Harry has gone to marry Eleanor,
我相信你也知道
as I'm sure you know.
我不会让那个老太婆如愿
I would not give that crone the satisfaction
写信给她 伤害到你
of me writing to her, harming you,
然后发现她不管怎样都会轻视我
and then finding that she disregards me anyway
我的命运依旧悲惨
and my fortunes are no more improved.
关于王子的婚礼 他们有告诉你什么吗
What do they tell you of the prince's wedding?
凯瑟琳 我都是出于好意
Catherine, I speak with a friendly heart,
所以我就直说了
so I will speak plainly.
你在英格兰是无家之人
You are without a home in England,
哈利与埃莉诺成婚之时
and when Harry marries Eleanor,
你也就没有了丈夫
you are without a husband, too.
但如果你回到西班牙
But if you return to Spain,
你可以再次成为公主
you may live as a princess again
在那里开始新生活
and start a new life there.
告诉我
Tell me something.
如果玛格丽特太后已经赢了
Why would Lady Margaret tell the church
她为什么会让教会涨我的房♥租
to raise my rent right now if she has won?
不 如果哈利真要娶埃莉诺的话
No, if Harry is to marry Eleanor,
我能算什么威胁啊
what threat could I be?
玛格丽特·博福特应该只是想填充国库
Margaret Beaufort may simply want to fatten the exchequer.
她提高了所有佃户的租金
She has raised the rents of all of her tenants.
我们必须接受 世界都在与我们为敌
We must accept that the world has turned against us
没有任何希望了
and there is no hope.
当我母亲的帐篷营地被彻底烧毁时
When my mother's camp of tents was burned down to the ground,
她会建起石头营地
she built a camp of stone.
你母亲身后有军队
Your mother had an army at her back,
脚下有王国
a kingdom at her feet.
你甚至连租金都付不起
You cannot even pay your rent.
哥伦布先生教过我一个小技巧
Señor Colombo once showed me a trick.
当他船上的水手遇到风暴时
When the sailors on his ships faced a storm,
他们就把手拉在一起
they put their hands together,
他们手指上的纹身
and the tattoos on their fingers
会组成两个字
made these two words--
"停止" 握紧
"Ya basta," hold fast.
这句话撑着他们抵达新大♥陆♥
It helped them reach the New World.
我也会抵达我的新大♥陆♥ 玛吉
I will reach my new world, Maggie,
你也必须抵达你的新大♥陆♥
and you must reach yours, too.
制定航线
Chart a course.
朝它前进
Head towards it.
谢谢你让我们住你的房♥间
Thank you for letting us share your room.
这裙子可真美
What a beautiful dress.
这是为我的婚礼准备的
It is for my wedding.
晚安
Good night.
"亲爱的哈利 虽然没有收到你的来信
"Dearest Harry, though I have not heard from you,
但我坚信我的 我们的爱
I hold fast to my--our love.
我相信我命中注定要爱你
I believe that I was born to love you
正如太阳就是为了
as the sun exists to
照耀皇宫花♥园♥里的玫瑰而存在
shine upon the roses in the palace garden.
你是我的宿命 我不会离开你
You are my destiny, and I will not forsake you.
无论你身在何处 回到我身边
Come back to me, wherever you may be."
无论何处
Wherever.
哈利 我最亲爱的王子
Harry, my dearest prince,
离开你 我身陷黑暗
I'm in darkness when I'm apart from you.
没有你 我像枯萎的藤蔓
I wilt upon the vine of your absence,
我的心干涸不已
and my heart feels dry.
不过片刻却像是永恒
Moments of time are but an eternity.
哈利 哈利 哈利
Harry. Harry. Harry.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我需要你
I need you.
我也需要你
I need you, too.
和我在一起
Be with me.
抛开国王的命令
No king's command,
什么都不能将你我分开 凯瑟琳
nothing can keep me from you, Catherine.
只有王位
Only the crown.
为了它 我会抛弃爱情
For that, I will toss love away.
哈利
Harry?
国王可以玩弄爱情
A king can play with love,
但他不能用爱建立自己的江山社稷
but he cannot build his reign on it.
看
Look.
这是埃莉诺公主
This is Princess Eleanor.
她是我的新娘
She is my bride.
她会为我生下儿子...
She will bear my sons...
我将建立自己的江山
and I will build my reign.
你烧了我的信
You burned my letters...
我也要烧掉你的
so I burned yours.
没有你 我不知该何去何从
Without you, I am lost.
那你可能需要这个
Then you'll need this.
是哈利寄来的吗
Is it from Harry?
你父亲
Your father.
我还有最后一张牌可以打
I have one final card to play.
"致我的女儿 凯瑟琳
"To my daughter, Caterina,
我写信来是要告诉你一个消息
I write with news so sad
这个消息太过悲伤 我甚至不忍♥心说
that I can hardly bear to tell of it.
你姐姐的丈夫
Your sister's husband, Philip,
我们都深爱着的菲利普
whom we all of us loved dearly,
染上风寒不幸过世
had the fever and is dead.
你姐姐的精神很虚弱 满脑子胡思乱想
Your sister's mind is weak and full of fantasy,
而且她还散布不实言论
and she spread the godless slander
说他是被我下毒弄死的
that his death must be from poison at my hand,
说我这么做是为了夺回西班牙
that I did it to win power back in Spain.
乔安娜想独自统治 但她已被悲伤打倒
Joanna tried to rule alone, but she is cracked with grief.
她得了一种奇怪的疯病
She fell to such a strange madness
我不得不将她锁在圣克拉拉修道院中
that I had to have her locked up in the convent of Santa Clara,
我担心她再也无法恢复理智
and I fear that she will not regain her wits.
整个国家的重担都落在了我肩上
The burden of the kingdom falls to me,
我如今是西班牙帝国的统治者
and I am now ruler of the Spanish empire.
亲爱的凯瑟琳 如果有人毁我名誉
Dear Caterina, if anyone speaks ill of me,
请为我维护 我会把嫁妆寄给你"
defend my honor, and I will send your dowry."
亲王遗孀 您不能来这
Dowager princess, you cannot be here.
有命令禁止您入内...
There are orders to bar you--
沃尔西牧师 我想见见国王
Chaplain Woolsey, I would like to see the king.
枢密院即将开会
The privy council is about to be in session.
公主有来自西班牙的紧急消息
The Infanta has brought urgent news from Spain.
来自乔安娜女王吗
From Queen Joanna?
没有什么女王了
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表