剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
有上千条被征收财产的账目细则
in the king's room detailing hundreds of seized properties.
达德利一人策划了这项计划
Dudley engineered the plan alone.
只有他和国王知情
He and the king had knowledge of it.
我们并不知晓
We did not.
所有证据都在达德利家
The evidence is all with Dudley, in his house,
所以我们必须即刻将他处决
so we must move quickly to convict him.
我们所有人都与此无关
All of our hands are clean of this.
卫兵
Guard.
他们是谁
Who are they?
奥维多
Oviedo.
上帝保佑国王
God save the king.
这是什么意思
What is this?
你的父亲已逝 蒙获上帝怜悯 陛下
Your father passed into God's mercy, Your Grace.
-上帝保佑国王 -上帝保佑国王
- God save the king. - God save the king.
-上帝保佑国王 -上帝保佑国王
- God save the king. - God save the king.
上帝保佑国王
God save the king.
查理 拿酒来
Charlie, wine.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
达德利
Dudley!
继续走
Keep walking.
我没有做错任何事
I have done nothing wrong.
在哈利王子还是个小男孩的时候
I have known Prince Harry,
我就认识他了 我们的新国王
our new king, since he was a boy.
等一下 我必须给玛格丽特夫人送个信
Wait. I must send a message to Lady Margaret.
这是个不必要的误会
This is an error that can be remedied.
亨利死了
Then Henry is dead.
这对我们有利吗
Will it help us?
从我还是个小男孩时起
I always knew I'd be king,
我就知道我会成为国王
ever since I was a boy.
把亚瑟当作王储培养 但我能感觉到
Arthur was groomed for it, but I felt it,
好像有一根银线一直把我拉向今天
like a silver thread pulling me towards this day.
你的祖母也能感觉到那根银线
Your grandmother felt that thread, too.
我是被绕在里面的结
I am the tangled knot in it.
我们真是一对神仙诗人
What a pair of poets we make.
虽然我父亲从不喜欢我写的文章或歌♥
Though my father never liked my writing or my songs.
他也不喜欢你喜欢的女孩
Or your taste in girls.
不是的
No.
不 不喜欢你的是我祖母
No, that was my grandmother.
我听说你要娶我的外甥女
I am told you are to marry my niece.
我以为我最好...远离宫廷
I thought it best to-- to remove myself from court
为我的职责祈祷
to pray upon my duty.
事实上 我...我很感激这份平静
In truth, I was-- I was grateful for the peace.
我带给你的平静吗
Peace from me?
我内心的平静
Peace from my heart.
那你的心很平静吗
And is your heart at peace?
你会想我吗
Do you think of me,
还是说你的心现在已经和埃莉诺公主在一起了
or is your heart now with the Princess Eleanor?
日安
Good day.
日安 小姐 大人
Good day, mistress, my lord.
等等
Wait.
给你 拿着
Here. Take this.
去买♥♥麦芽酒 举杯致敬英格兰国王
Buy ale, and raise a glass to the king of England,
拯救他的灵魂
and save his soul.
不管王位背后是什么 什么都没改变过
No matter which backside is on the throne, nothing has changed.
所以你不想娶埃莉诺
So you are not for Eleanor?
哈利 我...
Harry, I--
哈利 我要告诉你 我爱你
Harry, I need to tell you I love you.
我不能给你哈布斯堡帝国
I cannot offer you the Habsburg empire,
我也得不到你祖母的认可
nor the sanction of your grandmother,
但如果我不能作为你的妻子去爱你
and if I cannot love you as your wife,
那我会试着像臣民一样去爱你
then I will try to love you as a subject.
但我想成为你的妻子去爱你...
But I want to love you as a wife...
成为你继承人的母亲...
and as the mother of your heirs...
还要成为你床上的爱人
and as a lover in your bed.
哈利 告诉我 我的命运会怎样
Harry, tell me what my fate shall be.
我不再是哈利了
I am not Harry anymore.
我是亨利
I'm Henry.
你和我 凯瑟琳 我们不必惧怕明天
You and I, Catherine, we do not fear the morrow,
我们可以创造明天...
but we make it...
以男人或国王和他的妻子之名
as--as man or king and wife.
我从来都不想娶埃莉诺
I never wanted Eleanor.
我告诉过我父王 也告诉过你父王
I told my father that. I told your father, too.
我在两天前解除了婚约
I withdrew from the match two days ago.
我为你拒绝了她
I refused her for your sake.
我们只需要教皇的一封信 然后就能结婚
All we need's a letter from the pope, and then we shall wed.
达德利 你跟我们走
Dudley, you'll come with us.
很好 很好
Good. Yes. Hah.
夫人 王太后现在要见我 是吗
My lady, the king's mother will see me now, yes?
这个问题可以解决了
This matter can be resolved.
等等
Wait!
我宽宏大量的太后
My gracious lady!
你是多么虔诚
You are devout!
请别让他们这么做
Please don't let them do this!
我什么都没做错
I've done nothing wrong!
太后
My lady!
求您了
Please!
-"埃德蒙·达德利" -天啊
- "Edmund Dudley..." - Christ!
"你犯了叛国罪
"You stand guilty of constructive treason,
非法监禁国王
A crime of imprisoning the king,
通过你对国王陛下
Insomuch as through your legislative advice
亨利七世的立法建议
to his grace, King Henry VII,
你在不知不觉中使他陷入圈套
you did ensnare him unwittingly
实施了非法税收行为
to enforce illegal acts of taxation.
此番行径 玷污了王权
And, in so doing, did defile the crown
以及众国王所侍奉的 上帝的神圣教义"
and the holy ordinance of God under which all kings do serve."
我是奉你之命
I did your bidding.
我是奉你之命
I did your bidding!
不 我是冤枉的
No! I am an innocent man!
我是受了你的指示
I took my instruction from you!
我所做的一切都是为了英国
I did it all for England!
你不能把我当做一条待宰的狗
You cannot treat me like some dog to be put down!
这有悖基♥督♥教义
It is un-Christian.
"在特别会议召开期间
"The detail of your crimes have been examined
你的罪行细节已经得到核实"
during an extraordinary session of council."
死刑判决已通过
The sentence of death has been passed.
上帝保佑你
God grant you mercy.
我的审判法庭呢
Where is my trial?
这不公正
This is not justice!
求求您
Please!
太后
My lady!
不要
No!
天佑国王亨利
God save King Henry!
我是他忠实的仆人
I am his loyal servant!
愿主保佑吾王
God save him!
你们都去死吧
Fuck you all!
你们都下地狱吧
Fuck you all in hell!
咒你们在地狱生不如死
Fuck you all in hell!
大钟将为国王亨利之死鸣响
The bells will peal for King Henry's death.
让世人知道
Let it be known that the traitor
让人们遭受苛税的叛徒
responsible for the people's yoke of taxation
已经被处决了
has been executed.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
为我父亲 降半旗致哀
Banners will be lowered to half-station for my father.
现在就降
Do it now.
凯瑟琳公主将成为你们的王后
Princess Catherine is to be your queen.
去通知宫中上下
Be sure the palace knows it.
如果陛下乐意
If it pleases Your Grace,
我请求释放关押在伦敦塔的
I ask that Lady Pole and her children
波尔夫人和她的孩子们
be released from the Tower.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表