剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
西班牙公主
第二季 第一集
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously on The Spanish Princess...
天佑吾王
God save the King.
你的父亲已逝 蒙获上帝怜悯 陛下
Your father passed into God's mercy, Your Grace.
玛吉 我一定会把你从这里救出去
Maggie, I will see you freed from here.
你没有权力 凯瑟琳
You have no power, Catherine.
我们都要任凭都铎一族发落
We are at the mercy of the Tudors.
莉娜 我请求你...
Lina, I ask you this--
你要向我发誓 你凡事要先考虑我们的新家
that you will pledge yourself to me and our new family.
我为我的妹妹玛丽公主
I've made a marriage plan for my sister,
定下了婚事
Princess Mary.
而查尔斯 你未来的丈夫 是我外甥
And Charles, who is to be your husband, is my Spanish nephew.
是赦免书
A pardon.
你能和孩子们一起回宫了
You may return to court with all your children.
会有人好好照顾你们的
You will be looked after.
军队要去肯特
The army marches out to Kent.
我会与他们一起出发 然后也许去与法国开战
I go with them and then perhaps to war in France.
我爱你
I love you.
哈利 告诉我 我的命运会怎样
Harry, tell me what my fate shall be.
那个西班牙女孩会把我们都毁了
The Spanish girl will destroy us all.
如果哈利娶了她 他就会被诅咒
If Harry marries her, he is cursed.
后继无人
No boys, no heirs.
我们不必惧怕明天
We do not fear the morrow.
我们以国王和王后之名创造明天
We make it as king and wife.
陛... 陛下
Your... Your Grace?
如果我父亲来访...
If my father is to visit...
我要戴最贵重的
I will wear the most precious one.
贝茜 把王冠拿来
Bessie, bring the crown.
-陛下 -晚上好 陛下
- Your Grace. - Good evening, Your Grace.
沃尔西牧师
Chaplain Wolsey.
立即把手拿开
Unhand me at once.
你们怎么敢碰王后
How dare you touch your queen?
这是冒犯
This is an outrage.
不 你离开我
No, the outrage...
太长时间 才是冒犯
is that you've been too many hours away from me.
王后必须
A queen must ready
为西班牙国王的到来做好准备
for the King of Spain's arrival.
她的嘴唇在动 可我一个字也听不到
Her lips are moving, but I cannot hear a word.
小心点 我的国王...
Take care, my lord...
否则你可能王位不保了
or you may lose your kingship.
如果真有那种遭遇 我想你会比我更失望的
I think you'd be more upset than I if that fate should befall me.
1511年 伦敦
您的父亲到了
He is here, your father.
最后的几步会很微妙
The last steps will be delicate,
但我向亨利做了保证 我就要做到
but I have made a vow to Henry, and I will deliver on it.
奥维多会很高兴的
Oviedo will be glad.
部队在海岸边都等得不耐烦了
The troops are tired of waiting at the coast.
法国人已经感受到了我们的怒视
The French have felt the heat of our gaze,
但如果我父亲与我们联手 我们渡海过去
but if my father joins us, and we sail,
那他们感受的就会是我们的武器了
then they will feel our weapons.
玛吉 我来抱他吧
Maggie, I will take him now.
你好啊 我英俊的王子
Oh, hello, my handsome prince.
我的小宝贝 亨利
My little jewel, Henry.
来 见见你顽皮的外公
Come, meet your tricky abuelo.
乌苏拉
Ursula.
母亲大人 快过来
Lady mother, here.
亨利
Henry -
雷金 我们要见到凯瑟琳的父亲
Reggie, we're going to meet Catherine's father,
西班牙国王了
the King of Spain.
他是从他女儿乔安娜手里窃取了王位
Well, he's only king because he stole the crown
才当上国王的 他还把她扔进了疯人院
from his daughter, Joanna, and threw her in the madhouse.
玛丽公主
Princess Mary.
接下来王位就会是你的了
Well, next it will belong to you.
我的天
Oh, heavens.
一直以来给我许配的就是他吗
Is that who I've been betrothed to all this time?
那下巴尖得都可以切面包了
You could slice bread with that chin.
看看他的衣服多华贵 玛丽
Look how rich his clothes are, Mary.
你富得都能住黄金屋了
You could bathe in gold.
亚拉冈和卡斯提尔的国王
His Imperial Highness,
费迪南德陛下
King Ferdinand of Aragon and Castile,
以及他的继承人和外孙勃艮第的查尔斯
and his heir and grandson, Charles of Burgundy.
我们向您介绍英格兰宫廷成员
We present to you the English court.
陛下们 欢迎
Your Graces, welcome.
欢迎来到威斯敏斯特宫 我是玛丽公主
相信您就是我未来的夫君
凯瑟琳呢
Where is Katalina?
看啊...
Behold...
我的儿子和继承人
my son and heir,
英格兰未来的国王
the future king of England,
亨利九世
Henry IX!
我们欢迎西班牙的客人们
We welcome our Spanish guests,
我的父亲费迪南德国王
my father, King Ferdinand,
我的外甥查尔斯
my nephew Charles.
我们希望不久你也会成为英格兰家庭的一员
We hope that soon you will be England's family, too.
亨利国王...
King Henry -
我们见面了
We meet.
欢迎来到我们的宫廷
Welcome to our court.
我们希望用不了多久
We hope before too many suns have set
我们两个伟大的国家就能结成神圣同盟
that we'll seal a Holy League between our two great nations
报复法国人 为教皇复失地之仇
and avenge the Pope for the lands the French have stolen from him.
我们要并肩与法国开战
Together, we will have war against France.
但我们先用膳
But first, we eat.
这种鱼我们也有...
We have this pescado...
但更大
but bigger.
我给你带来了蜜制葡萄
I bring sugared grapes for you,
你最喜欢吃的
your favorite.
记得吗
Remember?
来一个
Take one.
亚瑟王的宫殿
请和我们共享卡梅洛特吧
Please, enjoy our... Camelot.
他比我想象中要矮
He's shorter than I imagined.
他感到了你的挑战
He is challenged by you.
你应该觉得这是对你的赞扬
You should take it as a compliment.
查尔斯 等我们结婚你成为西班牙国王时
我们会像我哥哥和凯瑟琳王后那样共同治国吗
如果我的王后希望的话
玛格丽特夫人想要加点酒
我的公主
淘气又神秘的年轻人
A young mischief and mystery.
玛丽没什么神秘的
There's no mystery in Mary.
她虽然举止轻浮 但她能用七种语言
Mm, she acts giddy, but she can play the role
履行责任
in seven languages.
我毫不怀疑
I'm quite sure of it.
托马斯...
Uh, Thomas...
学者 政♥治♥家 教育家 大智者
a scholar, statesman, educator, and great intellect.
玛丽 他会打败你
Mary, he will best you,
所以你就不要去挑战他了
so do not even try to take him on.
我怎么会呢
I wouldn't dream of it.
-我是托马斯·摩尔 -玛格丽特·波尔夫人
- I'm Thomas More. - Lady Margaret Pole.
幸会
Pleasure.
我最近很荣幸地
I've recently had the honor
被任命为国王的助理行政官
of being appointed undersheriff to the King.
您早就名声在外了
Your reputation goes before you.
您差点放弃法律
Is it true you nearly left the law
转而加入宗教团体 是真的吗
to take religious orders?
是的 我和卡杜萨僧侣们度过了愉快的一年
I did. I spent... a happy year with Carthusian monks
就在伦敦城外
outside the city of London.
可惜那并非我的职责所在
Alas, it was not my calling.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们是世界的中心吗 查理
Are we the center of the world, Charlie?
当然是了
Of course We are.
只是可惜梅格不在这
A shame that Meg is not here, then.
我相信你妹妹一定和那位潇洒的苏格兰国王
I'm sure your sister's having a splendid time
一起共度美妙的时光呢
with her dashing Scottish king.
爱丁堡 荷里路德宫
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表