剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
这由不得我们来决定
It is not up to us to decide.
很好 地方小 便于守卫
Good. It's small and easy to guard.
公主不会喜欢这里
The Infanta will hate it.
那我们住这里
Then we live here.
我们结婚
We marry.
我会照顾你
I carry you,
就像你生病时那样
just like I did when you were ill.
我们会在这里生儿育女
We have the babies here.
萨利克宝宝
The baby Saalik...
和罗莎娜宝宝
and the baby Roushana.
你想说的应该是玛格达琳娜宝宝吧
Don't you mean baby Magdalena?
对 没错
Ah? Sí.
萨利克宝宝和玛格达琳娜宝宝
Bebé Saalik and bebé Magdalena.
玛吉
Oh, Maggie.
理查德叔叔
Uncle Richard.
陛下
Your Grace,
理查德·波尔爵士和玛格丽特夫人来了
Sir Richard Pole and Lady Margaret are here.
陛下 我们为您的至亲逝世深表遗憾
Your Grace, we are deeply sorry for your loss,
我们也深感哀痛
and we share it.
我和您一样爱她 陛下
I loved her as you did, Your Grace.
丽兹和我...
Lizzie and I were...
不管怎样 她是我的表姐
When all is said and done, she was my cousin,
她的离世也让我心碎
and I am broken at her passing.
告诉我 波尔夫人
Tell me, Lady Pole...
这是你们忏悔时穿的长袍吗
are these the robes of your confessor?
这话留着说给你们的牧师和别人听去
Seek an audience with your priest.
你不会得到我的宽恕赦免
You will find no absolution here.
如果你没有在她生命最后的时刻让她那么悲痛
If you had not so distressed her in her final hours,
那她或许还...
she might still be with...
玛吉姨妈 波尔 我听说你们回来了
Aunt Maggie, Pole, I heard you had returned to us.
我们为您的至亲逝世深表遗憾
We are sorry for your loss.
我们深感哀痛
We feel it deeply,
但是 夏日即将来临
but, uh, summer is ahead,
我希望我的婚姻能在英格兰最需要的时刻
and I hope my marriage will provide warmth and cheer
为我的国家带来温暖和欢乐
to England when she so badly needs it.
婚姻
Marriage?
我要迎娶凯瑟琳
I am to marry Catherine,
维护我们和伊莎贝拉女王的条约
secure our treaty with Queen Isabella,
孕育继承人以确保王朝的延续和稳定
and then produce an heir so we may have succession and stability.
但是...
But...
这获得准许了吗
is it agreed?
如若不然我为什么会宣布呢
Why else would I say it?
恭喜您 陛下
Congratulations, Your Grace.
婚礼定于六月举♥行♥
The wedding will be set for June.
如果有任何需要协助准备的
If we can assist with the preparations in any way.
我们随时待命 同样也恭喜王子
And we will be, uh, sure to congratulate the princess.
婚礼准备会很困难
That will prove difficult.
似乎我的祖母大人已经越级
It seems my lady grandmother has risen above her station
将她遣出宫了
and sent her from the palace.
请按你祖母的指示做吧
Please do as your grandmother sees fit.
我们已经够痛苦的了 经不起家庭内战了
We have pain enough without having a family war.
明白 父亲大人
Of course, Father.
但等你觉得合适的时候
But nothing need prevent you writing
希望你可以写信请求教皇的书面恩准
for the papal dispensation when you see fit.
去照顾梅格吧 波尔夫人
Attend to Meg, Lady Pole.
她很快就要动身前往苏格兰
She is soon to leave for Scotland
离开之前她会需要一位母亲的帮助
and needs a mother's help before she goes.
但她现在失去了母亲...
She has been denied that...
所以你必须去承担起这个责任
so you will have to suffice.
你现在明白在英格兰命运只会眷顾男人了吗
Do you see now how destinies are only meant for men in England?
不 梅格 别这么想也别相信这话
No, Meg, never think it or believe it,
不然它就会成为事实
or it will become the truth.
你必须带着勇气和力量
You must hold your courage and your strength
去争取你想要的
and fight for what you want.
祝你北上顺利
Safe travels north.
我听说那里比这还冷
I hear it's even colder there than here.
那里比哪都冷
It's colder there than everywhere.
梅格 你父亲让我来
Meg, your father has asked me
帮你做启程前的准备
to ready you for your departure.
你知道凯瑟琳被祖母大人
Did you know that Catherine has been
赶出了宫殿吗
thrown out of the palace by my grandmother?
我觉得这不是我该关心的事
I'm not sure that's any business of mine.
走吧
Come.
她走了 那个西班牙女孩
She's gone, the Spanish girl.
我猜你到目前为止还没给教皇写信吧
I take it that no letter has been written to the pope as yet?
每次我睁开双眼
Every time I open my eyes,
就会又一次感受到失去丽兹的痛苦
I learn the lack of Lizzie over again...
听到她临终前说的话
and hear the words she spoke upon her deathbed.
她最后说了什么 亨利
And what were they, Henry?
这是什么
What is this?
罗马皇帝寄来的吗
From the Emperor?
你收到有多久了
How long have you had this?
让他们快点把我的东西拿进来
Tell them to take my things inside quickly.
快点[西班牙语]
Rápido!
只是嘴上功夫罢了
It's just talk.
我们已经度过了十五年的和平时光
We have had 15 years of peace.
现在没人会再为约克家族披上战甲
No one would now turn their coats to York
浴血奋战的
to wade through blood again.
夫人
My lady.
我已知道让我们备受折磨的那个人的名字了
I've learned the name of our tormenter,
这位神出鬼没的王权挑战者正在法国召集人马
the phantom challenger raising men in France.
埃德蒙·德拉普尔
Edmund de la Pool,
你妻子的堂兄
your own wife's cousin.
我可以看看吗
May I see?
德拉普尔
De la Pool?
我妻子从来没和他接触过
My wife has had no contact with him.
看来他受到了神圣罗马帝国皇帝
It appears that he is being sheltered
马克西米连本人的庇护
by the Holy Roman Emperor Maximillian himself,
他并不想交出他
who will not hand him over,
尽管国王一再恳求他应该交给我们
despite the king's entreaties that he should,
但马克西米连怕我们杀了那个卑鄙小人
because Maximillian fears that we would kill the rat.
我们当然会杀他 约克最后残存的继承人
Of course we would, the last York heir standing.
我们必须召集军队以抵御约克家族的进攻
We must build our armies to withstand a York invasion.
这是对王位的侵犯
An assault against the throne,
哈布斯堡帝国还在其后资助
backed by the wealth of the Hapsburg empire.
夫人 国库已经耗尽
My lady, the treasury is depleted,
我们的战争基金也分文不剩了
and our war chests are empty.
我敢肯定你们都认识埃德蒙·达德利
I'm sure you all know Edmund Dudley,
他曾是城里的一名天才律师
who has served the city as a gifted lawyer
现在是下议院议长
and is now the Speaker of the House of Commons.
他会想尽办法填补我们的国库
He shows his loyalty by offering his services
以彰显他对国家的忠诚
to find ways to fill our coffers.
有很多可以削减开支的地方
There are places to cut spending,
但是仅凭这一点 依然是杯水车薪
but that alone will not yield the kind of revenue that we need.
我们要对重点商品增税
We will raise the taxes on the most popular items,
例如羊毛和皮革
like wool and leather,
而且我们还要设立新的罚款项目
and we shall create new fines
比如不让狗之类的宠物进入教堂
for things like dogs in church,
在街上唱歌♥ 模仿国王等等
singing in the street, and impersonating the king.
这些的主意都只会
All ideas that will be effective
招致街头民众的怨恨
at stirring resentment on the streets.
如果我们需要士兵
If it's soldiers that we need,
为什么不从应征
why not begin by conscripting those
陪同西班牙公主过来的士兵开始呢
who came here with the Spanish princess,
抵销那一半没付清的嫁妆
in lieu of half the dowry that was never paid?
不是抵销 是部分偿还 一小部分
Not in lieu, in part payment, and a small part.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里...
It will do...
挺好的
quite well.
不 别把它们摆出来
No, don't put them on display.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表