剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
抓住手中的机会并感谢命运的眷顾吧
Take the bird in hand and be grateful at your luck.
你现在还能成为王后已经够幸运了"
You're lucky now to even make a queen."
她已经允许您嫁给国王了
You have permission for your marriage to the king.
"你妹妹就没这么幸运了
"Your sister can find no luck of her own.
我陪她在西班牙生孩子
She stayed with me in Spain
这一切让她饱受折磨
for the birth of her child, but it made her very sick.
在她带着孩子回去
None of us had sleep for months
和丈夫团聚之前
until she sailed back to her husband
我们数月都无法安睡"
and took the child with her."
她写信告诉我她被你妹妹所累
She writes to me that she is troubled
乔安娜夫人
by your sister, Lady Joanna.
她帮她带孩子
She helped her with the baby.
让她非常劳累
It left her very tired.
告诉我 大使
Tell me, Ambassador...
这是谁的眼睛
whose eyes are these?
这双眼睛是要嫁给国王亨利的王后的吗
Are they the eyes of queen consort to King Henry?
请告知威尔士亲王我要见他
Please inform the Prince of Wales that I would like to see him.
收到你的口信我很高兴
I was glad to get your message.
上帝把这一刻交付给我
God has placed this moment in my lap.
让想让我看清自己
He means to make me see myself...
倾听自己的心声
and listen to my heart.
他想让我们在一起
He means for us to be together.
但是发生了什么变化
But... But what has changed?
是你母后拒绝了我父亲吗
Did your mother refuse my father?
不是
No.
她回信同意了
She wrote and gave permission.
那我们要如何
Then how... how are we to...
相信你的上帝
Trust your God.
相信我
And trust in me.
陛下
Your Grace.
我们收到了你母后的回信
We received a letter from your mother.
我知道 陛下
I am aware of it, Your Grace.
你同意吗
And do you give consent?
我会让您幸福吗
Would I make you happy?
我会像您亡妻一样让您幸福吗
Would I make you as happy as your wife did?
你知道 凯瑟琳 我
As you know, Catherine, I, um...
我曾深爱我的妻子
I loved my wife.
我仍然爱她
I still do,
但我会努力做好你的夫君
but, uh, I would try to be a husband to you.
我会尊重你 体贴你
I would be respectful and considerate,
不会让你有太多烦忧
and I would not bother you too much.
这是她的遗愿
It was her dying wish.
如果她知道您不会爱我
If she knew you could not love me,
那她就是为了你们国家的安全
then she did it for the safety of your country,
为了西班牙和英格兰的联盟
for the alliance between Spain and England.
-是的 -但是娶我并不能保证这一点
- Yes. - But marrying me does not secure that.
事实上 会适得其反
In fact, it does the opposite.
如果我们结婚了 我们的孩子不会继承王位
If we wed, our children won't succeed us.
当然 哈利继承王位 作为丽兹的儿子
Of course not. Harry's will, as Lizzie's son.
王位是哈利的
The throne belongs to Harry,
然后是他的儿子 他的孙子
then his son, and then his grandson.
那您和西班牙的条约能维持多久呢
So how long would your treaty hold with Spain?
只能到 上帝保佑
Only until, God forbid,
到您去世然后哈利继承王位为止
you pass away and Harry takes the throne.
然后 就在他最需要的时刻
And then, just when he needs it the most,
却失去了保护
there will be no protection.
我成了他父亲的遗孀
I would be the widow to his father.
我无法命令我的国家支持他
I could not command my country to his side.
他在整个欧洲就孤立无援了
He would be alone in all of Europe...
而到那时候 无论谁统治西班牙
and whoever then rules Spain
都会和您的敌人们缔结盟约
would make treaties with your enemies.
或者他们可以和英格兰重新结盟
Or else they would renew their pact with England.
有很多好处
There are many benefits.
你想嫁给哈利
You wish to marry Harry.
我妻子有许多天赋
My wife had many gifts,
她说如果你嫁给他
and she said if you married him,
是不会有儿子的
then there would be no sons.
她预见了这点
She saw this.
您不觉得您妻子
You don't think your wife
从您眼神中看出了您有多孤寂吗
saw in your eyes how lonely you would be?
看着您的痛苦 她昏了头
And in pain for you, perhaps she was confused.
因为我第一次见到她的时候
Because the first time I met her,
她会为了救她儿子而不顾一些
she told me she'd do anything to save her sons.
她会为了他们杀人
She'd kill for them.
别冒险
Don't take the risk.
让哈利结盟
Give Harry the alliance.
为了她 护他周全
Keep him safe, for her.
我认为这不是一个好主意
I do not think this is a good idea.
我知道你不喜欢他
I know you do not like him.
但是他关心我 你会看到的
But he cares for me. You'll see.
德瓦格斯小姐
Ah, Lady de Vargas.
斯塔福公爵 我得和您谈谈
Lord Stafford, I must speak with you.
我现在
Well, I'm...
你没 没和女主人在一起吗
You're not, uh... not with your mistress?
我怀了您的孩子
I am carrying your child.
我知道您已有了家室
I know you have a wife,
我也不想给您添任何麻烦
and I will not cause you trouble.
我只求能在这里生活下去
I ask for just enough to live on,
一栋我和孩子能住的小屋
a tiny house for me and the baby,
您再给我们食物 时不时来看我们一眼
that you give us food, and visit us sometimes.
听着倒是个好主意
That sounds like a good idea.
我会安排的
And I will make arrangements.
约翰 你知道奥维多在哪吗
John, do you know where Oviedo is?
里士满
Uh, Richmond.
国王陛下建新宫殿
The king build new palace.
需要有人守着
It must be guarded.
有钱肯定感觉很好
It must be wonderful to be rich.
我听说他们大概一两个月之后回来
I hear they will be back in, uh, one month or maybe two.
-酒 -遵命
- Wine. - My Lord.
卡斯提尔和亚拉冈的凯瑟琳公主
Lady Catherine of Aragon and Castile...
我收回对你的求婚之言
I withdraw my proposal of marriage to you.
你会转而许配给
You will instead be betrothed
我的儿子 亨利 威尔士亲王
to my son Henry, Prince of Wales.
你们的后嗣将会
Your heirs will ensure the continued peace
让英西两国间的和平得以延续
between our two kingdoms.
谢谢您 父王
Thank you, Father.
-亨利 -我会亲自写信给教皇
- Henry... - I will send my letter to the pope...
请求他的特许
requesting his dispensation.
感谢您 国王陛下
Thank you, Your Grace.
如果他允许 你们可以成婚
If he grants it, you may be married...
前提是
only
你母后送来嫁妆
when your mother sends the dowry.
你的未来取决于卡斯提尔
Your future hangs upon Castile.
您看着很忙 父亲大人
You look busy, Father.
这个看着也不太好
This one doesn't look too good, either.
我得换一下
I'm gonna need to replace it.
父亲大人 我能帮忙吗
Father, can I help?
你去帮我把车轴润滑脂拿来
Ah, you can get me the axle grease.
好了 那我去喝点水
Ah, good. Then I can get a drink.
过来 乌苏拉
Come on, Ursula.
来帮我准备晚餐
Come and help me with the supper.
是 母亲大人
Yes, Mother.
来吧 小帮手
Come on, little help.
我带你进去怎么样
How 'bout I take you in with me?
在哪呢 在这
Where is it... Ah, there it is.
今晚我们吃肉派
We've got meat pies for supper.
要乖一点
Ah, behave.
你可以来一起做晚餐吗
Can you help with supper, too?
雷金 小心
Reggie, careful!
亨利 亨利 快来帮我
Henry, Henry, come and help me!
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表