剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
西班牙公主
第一季 第二集
《高烧一梦》
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously on the Spanish Princess...
我的新娘已经出航了吗 母亲
My bride has sailed, mother?
是的
She has.
她傲慢无礼 自视甚高
She's arrogant and overprivileged.
很适合当王后的性格
The perfect character for a queen.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
她带来了西班牙的武力和财富
She brings the might and wealth of Spain to us.
你在信中更关心我
You were more caring in your letters.
你回信了吗
And did you write back?
哈利 大家叫我哈利
Harry. People call me Harry.
我很高兴你想吻我的脖子
I'm glad that you want to kiss my neck.
但她以为她是在给你回信
But she thought she was writing back to you.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
他在嫉妒你 因为你是下一任国王
He's jealous, because you'll be king,
为了你 我们付出了很大的代价
We paid a high price for you.
只有在亚瑟的王位没有威胁的情况下
Your mother would only pledge your hand
你母亲才肯把你嫁过来
if there were none to challenge Arthur for the throne.
-放开我 -我们来找点乐子
- Take your hands off me! - Let's have some fun!
别单独行动
Do not be alone.
男人们会想入非非的
Men think of you badly.
你应该保护我的
You should have guarded me.
为了保护我儿子 我什么都做得出
There is nothing I won't do to save my boys...
又见面了
Hello again.
西班牙女儿
Daughter of Spain.
亚瑟王子的妻子
Wife to Prince Arthur.
未来的 英格兰王后
And soon... Queen of England.
威尔士王妃
Princess of Wales.
这个头衔吓着你了吗
Does it scare you?
我以前问过我母亲
I asked my mother once
我为什么不惧怕自己的命运
why I was not afraid of my destiny.
她说 我还不如害怕自己的思绪
She said I may as well be fearful of my own reflection.
没有什么好怕的
There is no fear.
我们的婚姻带来了和平
Our marriage has brought peace.
倒是给南方带来了和平 但是苏格兰
In the south, yes, but Scotland...
他们侵袭了边境
They raid across the borders.
他们抢夺杀掠你的子民 无论贫富
They kill and rob your people, rich and poor alike.
屠害他们
Butcher them.
我父亲在酝酿一个更严厉的惩罚
Heh. My father has a worse punishment in store.
他可能会把我弟弟哈利派过去
He'll probably send my brother Harry to them,
让他跟什么茉拉嘉或者茉迪纳之类的结婚
hitch him up to some Morag or Mordina.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我弄疼你了吗
Did I hurt you?
冷静 冷静 亚瑟
Uh, c-calm. Calm, Arthur.
我很冷静
I am calm.
我可以抚摸你吗
I may touch you?
我不能让你起兴吗
Do I not please?
不能把我逼得像种马似的
I cannot be rushed, like some horse to stud.
我们该休息了
We should sleep.
好的 夫君大人
As you wish, my lord.
我很高兴你想吻我的脖子
I'm glad you wanted to kiss my neck.
你说梦话 西班牙语
You talk in your sleep, in Spanish.
好可惜
That's a pity.
我希望做梦也说英语
I wish to dream in English.
你应该叫醒我
You should have woken me.
今天的宴会
The banquet today
是为了庆祝冈特
is for the toast of Gaunt.
我父亲的主意 庆祝我们的血脉
My father's idea, celebrate our bloodline.
我警告你
I warn you...
我们要跳舞的
we'll be required to dance.
我可以教你跳帕凡舞
I could teach you the pavane.
必须是英国舞
Must be English.
领♥事♥馆♥里有人
Some person from their consulate...
他来告诉我
he came and told me
我要跟"罗德斯查"公爵见面
I should meet a Duke of "Rot-es-char."
罗德斯
Rotes...
"罗德斯查"
"Rot-es-char."
查
...char.
他有封地
Ah. He has lands.
他们都有封地
They all have lands.
"我这边下乡有地
"I have some countryside here
那边乡下有地"
and some countryside over there."
但他们可不都有老婆
Ah, but they do not all have wives.
早上好 哥哥
Uh, good morning, brother.
他们会没事的
Sunt tibi bene,
本笃会老修女是这么说的吧
uh, as the old Benedictines say?
如果你是一个独身修道士
Well, but can you have a good night
你会度过良宵吗
if you're a celibate monk?
注意点 弟弟
On your way, little brother.
我只是担心你满足不了她
I'm just concerned that she was too much for you.
苏格拉底怎么说的
What did Socrates say?
当
When...
当喜欢欢腾的骏马的人驾驭了这些野兽
When men who are fond of spirited horses master those beasts,
就会发现余生很容易应对
they find the rest of life easy to cope with.
你驾驭你的伊比利亚纯种马了吗
And did you master your Iberian thoroughbred?
先生们 昨晚
Gentlemen, last night,
我身在西班牙
I was in Spain.
是的 是的
Yes. Yeah.
快点
罗莎
Rosa.
我需要在房♥间里重新生火
I will need a fresh fire in this room.
昨晚烧得太猛烈了
Last night's burned so fiercely.
柴火太多了
There was much to burn.
快点
再给我拿些迷迭香精油来
Fetch me more oil of rosemary.
是的 殿下
Yes, highness.
又在早上见面了 异国女仆
Good day again, exotic maid.
我在做公主吩咐的差事
I am on business for the Infanta.
我们夫人 王太后
Our lady, the king's mother,
颁布了一项法令 像我这样有资格的贵族
has issued a decree that eligible noblemen, such as myself,
应该介绍给公主的女官
should be introduced to the Infanta's ladies.
公主殿下给我指配夫婿
Uh, Her Highness chooses me my husband.
不 你的媒人是玛格丽特夫人 王太后
No. Your matchmaker is Lady Margaret, the king's mother.
未经她批准 任何人不得在宫内结婚
No one marries in this court without her sanction.
公主的女官会嫁给都铎王朝的高♥官♥
The Infanta's ladies will be married to high-ranking Tudor men
她以此肯定你的忠诚
so she's certain of your loyalty,
否则 你就会被赶出宫廷
or else you will be tossed out from court.
我要从男人中选择我的丈夫 大人
I will choose my husband, alas, my lord,
而不是男孩
from men, not boys.
一定要让亚瑟管理好佃户的土地
Be sure Arthur manages the tenant lands.
鲁德娄城♥堡♥现在是他的正式封位了
Ludlow Castle is his formal seat now,
那里的财产都由威尔士亲王负责
and its estates are the responsibility of the Prince of Wales.
当然 我们明天就动身
Of course. We leave tomorrow.
我注意到你躲着凯瑟琳公主
I notice you avoid the princess Catherine.
为什么
Why is that?
我没有 夫人
I-I do not, my lady.
我希望你或者理查德·波尔爵士在宫里
I expect you or Sir Richard at court regularly
定期汇报王子和王妃的情况
to report back on the prince and princess
以及他们在鲁德娄的情况
and how they fare in Ludlow.
我以为 夫人
I imagine, my lady,
王太后有自己的观察他们的方式
the king's mother has her own methods of observing them.
那个姑娘只有一个任务 怀孕
The girl has a simple job to do... conceive.
要保证房♥子内外的所有东西都有助于此
See to it that all elements of the house are conducive to it,
一旦她怀了 第一时间把消息传过来
and waste no time in sending news when she does.
我们可以羞辱西班牙
We can shame the Spanish into sending
把剩余的嫁妆发过来 只要
the rest of the dowry once the prince...
只要那个孩子怀了孕
Once the child is with child.
我确实注意到 波尔夫人
Oh, and I do observe, Lady Pole...
走廊里来来往往 窃窃私语
comings and goings, whispers in corridors.
你在走廊里说悄悄话了吗
Do you whisper in corridors?
我有什么悄悄话可说呢
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表