剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
I hope you received my letter.
知道你丈夫过世我很难过所以给你写了信
I wrote to you of my sadness at your husband's passing,
现在 我母亲也过世了
and--and now I have lost my mother.
节哀
I'm sorry.
他们都和上帝同在
They are both of them with God.
波尔夫人
Lady Pole.
这边请
This way, please.
希望我们能再见面
I hope our paths may cross again.
马克西米连是基♥督♥徒
Maximilian is a Christian man,
他之所以不把德拉普尔交给你
and the reason why he will not hand de la Pool over to you
是因为他怕你们得手后会杀了他
is because he thinks he'll lose his head upon your block.
以这唯一真正十字架的碎片发誓
Swear on this splinter of the one true cross
不会取他的性命
that his life will be spared,
我便会确保你们的要求得以实现
and I will see to it that your request is granted.
这是在做戏 你根本不信上帝
This is playacting. You don't believe in God.
但你们信 马克西米连也知道这点
But you do, and Maximilian knows that,
所以他会相信的
so he will trust it.
我 英格兰国王及爱尔兰勋爵亨利
I, Henry, King of England and Lord of Ireland,
以此沾染了我们的救世主之鲜血的
do swear on this most holy relic
最神圣的圣人遗物起誓
stained with the blood of Our Savior,
埃德蒙·德拉普尔回到英国时
that no harm shall befall Edmund de la Pool
不会受到任何伤害 上帝作证
on his return to England, so help me God.
我会告知皇帝 他必须将其送返英国
Then I will tell the emperor he must send him back to England
否则将失去与西班牙的全部贸易往来
or lose all trade with Spain.
失陪一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
女王陛下
Your Highness.
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret.
你以为是陛下召见你吗
You thought I was the king?
大部分信件都要经我之手
Most letters come through me,
而我认为把你的信给他看并不合适
and I didn't see fit to pass yours on to him.
我觉得那只是妇家之事
It seemed to me a woman's matter.
我只是想救我的孩子们
I only want to save my children.
他们还小
They are small.
他们是无辜的
They're innocent.
这些都不是他们的错
None of this is their fault.
求求您
Please.
他们在忍♥饥挨饿
They are starving.
他们得遭受这些
And they shall receive.
他们的母亲只需要坦白她的罪孽
All their mother has to do is confess her sins.
卸下重担吧 波尔夫人
Unburden yourself, Lady Pole.
那重担必然山一样沉重
The weight must be immense.
西班牙公主与亚瑟王子
The Spanish princess and Prince Arthur
行过了房♥
performed their marriage duties.
他们有过体肤之亲
They knew each other.
你只需要
All you have to do
在上帝面前说出真♥相♥
is say it in the face of God.
在上帝面前
The face of God?
然后你的孩子们就会得到救济
And then your children will be saved,
他们会充实而又幸福地成长
and they will grow to live full, happy lives.
你的阴谋诡计无孔不入
There is no depth you will not sink to,
你的邪魔恶道无所不用
no evil you will not peddle,
你的奸佞狡诈罄竹难书
no cruelty you would spare.
我警告你 波尔夫人 注意你的言辞
I would warn you, Lady Pole, to watch your words.
不 我一生都谨言慎行
No. I have watched my words and deeds my whole life,
告诉我 我又落到何等境地
and tell me, how far has that got me?
你们都铎家族的人冷血地杀了我弟弟
You Tudors killed my brother in cold blood.
你们为了自己对权力的欲望
You crush anyone and
不惜碾碎一切挡路的人和事
anything in the path of your foul power lust.
或许饥饿冲昏了我的头脑
Well, maybe hunger has made me mad,
但我还是不会为你所用 王太后
but I will not be an instrument of yours, my lady.
那可是我给你最后的和解机会了
That was my last olive branch.
你和你的崽死在贫民中吧 哪来回哪去
You and your spawn can die in the gutter, where you belong!
协议就这么定了
The deal is made.
女王大人 我还有一事想与您商议
Your Highness, I have a second matter to discuss
此事可确保卡斯提尔与英格兰
that would ensure a pact between Castile and England
保持长♥期♥友好关系
for all the years to come.
您愿听我说吗
Will you hear it?
请坐下吧
Let us sit.
你好 秘密的爱人
Good day to you, oh secret one.
公主的姐姐滞留在威斯敏斯特
The Infanta's sister is being held at Westminster.
是你卸下了马蹄铁 对吧
I think that you removed their horses' shoes, no?
我是个士兵
I am a soldier.
我听命行事
I take orders.
所以现在他们一周付我三先令
So now they pay me, three shillings a week.
我为了结婚都存起来了
I save it for our wedding.
那么 你还藏了什么秘密
So, what else are you keeping secret?
我们结婚时我想了解的
All places on your body I would like to know...
你的每一寸发肤
when we are wed.
我们受主保佑能得到彼此
We are blessed to have each other,
而公主 她现在也受到保佑了
and the Infanta, she is blessed now, too,
因为她就要得到嫁妆和她的王子了
because she'll have her dowry and her prince.
你别这么看我
You needn't look at me like that.
你赢不了的
You will not win.
定下了吗
Is it done?
你成功了吗
Did you succeed?
我们签下了条约
We came to terms,
所以明天菲利普和我就离开了
so Philip and I will leave tomorrow,
他们的叛徒德拉普尔 很快会坐船回来
and their traitor, de la Pool, will soon be shipped back here.
那你会付我的嫁妆吗
And you will pay my dowry?
你说得对 英格兰和西班牙之间的联盟
You were right that an alliance between Spain and England
可以保证我统治无忧
keeps me safer in my reign,
但如果是我的孩子与英国皇室联姻
but it's stronger if the alliance
联盟便会更加稳固
is between my children and this crown,
所以我定下了婚约
so I have made a marriage
让我的儿子娶玛丽公主
between my son and Princess Mary.
是玛格丽特夫人提出的
It was proposed by Lady Margaret.
我们并不需要你 凯瑟琳
We do not need you, Catherine.
为戏剧效果 影片中某些历史事件及人物经过改编
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表