剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
西班牙公主
第一季 第七集
《满盘皆输》
《西班牙公主》前情提要...
Previously, on "The Spanish Princess" ...
卡斯提尔女王伊莎贝拉已经去世
Isabella of Castile is dead.
新的西班牙女王被吹离航线了
The new Spanish queen has been blown off course to these shores.
如今她成了女王 我父亲不允许我们成婚
Now she is queen, my father says we cannot marry.
你父亲不会付清嫁妆
Your father will not pay the dowry.
你现在没法再结婚了
There is no marriage you can make now.
你被玷污了 没有嫁妆 没有地位
You're soiled, have no dowry and no rank.
你这是在嘲笑我们为守住你的王位做的努力
You mock us for our efforts to keep this throne for you.
我不会让他打倒我的
I will not let him break me.
西班牙公主与亚瑟王子
The Spanish princess and
行过了房♥
Prince Arthur performed their marriage duties.
他们有过体肤之亲
They knew each other.
但我还是不会为你所用 王太后
I will not be an instrument of yours, My Lady.
我还是处♥女♥
I remain a maid.
我宁愿信上帝也不信你
I will sooner believe in God than that.
这孩子知道自己不受欢迎
The baby knew it wasn't wanted.
我定下了婚约 让我的儿子娶玛丽公主
I have made a marriage between my son and Princess Mary.
没人能指挥我去做什么事
No one tells me what to do.
我们并不需要你 凯瑟琳
We do not need you, Catherine.
偷猪贼
我会想你的 罗莎
I will miss you, Rosa.
殿下
Highness.
我不想离开您
I don't want to leave you,
但我得去见我的家人 我知道我令您蒙羞
but I need to see my family, and I know that I shamed you.
我无意成为您的负担
I didn't mean to be a burden to you.
你从来都不是我的负担 罗莎
You have never been a burden, Rosa.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
小姐
Señora...
现在还不算太晚
it is not too late.
您可以跟我一起回西班牙
You could come with me back to Spain,
让莉娜与奥维多留在这
leave Lina here with Oviedo,
我们可以一起回家开始新生活
and we both go home and start a new life.
殿下 我恳求您与我们一同回去
Highness, I implore you to join us on the voyage back.
我不知您若继续待在英格兰会遭遇什么
I fear what fate awaits you if you stay here now in England.
大使 西班牙与英格兰
Ambassador, Spain and England
或许不再需要我结盟
may no longer need me for the alliance,
但哈利爱我
but Harry loves me.
他告诉我他会力排众议
He told me he held fast against them all.
他会对我信守承诺
He will be true to me.
殿下
Highness.
罗莎
Rosa...
我想给你件礼物
I want to give you something.
不 小姐 不
No. Señora, no--
这只指南针帮哥伦布先生找到方向
This compass helped Señor Colombo to find his way.
也许它也能帮助你
Perhaps it will help you as well.
这是您的
It is yours.
他送给了您 太珍贵了
He gave this to you. It is precious.
你也是
So are you.
也许有一天它能带你回到我们身旁
Maybe it will bring you back to us someday.
旅途顺利 亲爱的罗莎
Go well, dear Rosa.
很抱歉我会错过你的婚礼
I am sorry I will miss your wedding.
你的弓箭手非常帅气
Your bowman is very beautiful.
我们会在对方的婚礼上照顾彼此
We will attend each other at our weddings,
但我们会一直为你祈祷
but you will ever be in our prayers.
什么也没有 母亲
There's nothing, Mother.
所有兔子 甚至老鼠都被抓走吃了
Every rabbit and even rats are being caught and eaten.
母亲
Mother.
帮我照看弟弟妹妹
Watch your brother and sister for me,
告诉他们我会带食物回来
and tell them I will bring them something to eat.
最亲爱的父亲
"Dearest Father,
我姐姐想篡夺我结盟的使命
my sister would usurp my role in the alliance
让她的儿子查尔斯和英国公主玛丽订婚
by betrothing her son Charles to English Princess Mary.
让她认识到我和哈利王子的婚姻
Impress upon her the value of my wedding to Prince Harry
能帮她巩固她的王国
in strengthening her kingdom now.
让她送来我的嫁妆 我们可以双喜临门
Have her send my dowry, and we will have a double wedding."
玛丽公主
Princess Mary.
你看上去简直美极了
Well, now, don't we look fine?
狄多等待她的埃涅阿斯
Dido awaiting her Aeneas.
我结婚时和你一样大
I was about your age when I was wed,
所以不用害怕
so there's nothing to fear.
不要浪费不必要的装饰
Don't be profligate with the trim.
在西班牙 他们也许认为婚礼是华丽的盛典
In Spain, they may treat it as a gaudy spectacle,
但在英格兰
but in England,
婚姻是为上帝 国王和国家效忠的
marriage is to serve God, King, and country.
您拿了好多东西 达德利先生
Quite a haul you've got yourself there, Master Dudley.
达德利
Dudley.
太后
My Lady.
我为您带来了埃塞克斯的贡品
I bring you the contributions of Essex.
肯特的人♥民♥抵抗得更强烈了
People of Kent proved more resistant,
但他们给国王的贡品会来的 我保证
but their dues to the Crown will flow. I promise.
你看上去像一只给主人带死老鼠的猫
You look like a cat bringing a dead mouse to its owner.
别炫耀你的财政事务了
Please don't make a parade of treasury affairs.
奥维多
Oviedo.
我想见国王
I would like to see the king.
上面命令我不得带您进去 小姐
I have orders to not show you in, my lady.
"小姐"
"My lady"?
奥维多 你该称呼她殿下
Oviedo, she is "Highness."
我带你去
I'll take you.
我认识路 斯塔福公爵
I know the way, Lord Stafford.
我不需要护送
I do not need an escort.
当初来英格兰时就是我护送您的
Well, I was your escort when you first came to England,
现在又有何不妥
so why break the habit?
我听说我能觐见国王
I was told I could see the king.
国王
The king?
你觉得他会在这闲逛吗
Do you suppose he idles here?
他还需安排婚礼
He has weddings to arrange.
那我想见哈利王子
Then I wish to see Prince Harry.
哈利王子不在这里
Prince Harry is no longer here.
他已离开
He's gone to get ready
去准备迎娶你的外甥女
for his wedding to your niece,
埃莉诺公主
Princess Eleanor.
你姐姐没有告诉你吗
Did your sister not tell you?
她走之前就安排好了的
It was arranged before she left.
哈利不会娶埃莉诺的
Harry will not marry Eleanor.
不 他已经和我订婚了
No, he is betrothed to me.
国王见证了我们接受主教的祝福
The king oversaw our blessing by the bishop.
别跟我谈法律
Do not presume to lecture me in the law.
屈膝行礼不算真正完婚
A bended knee is not a contract.
威尔士王子声明与你断绝关系
The Prince of Wales has repudiated you.
这不是真的
It isn't true.
他不会抛弃我
He would not abandon me.
小姐啊 年轻男人的目光
Alas, my lady, a young man's gaze
游离不定 变幻无常
can be inconstant, fickle.
哈利王子在西班牙 准备与你外甥女的婚礼
Prince Harry is in Spain for his wedding to your niece.
她已可以生育
She's already fertile,
所以一旦完婚她将孕育他的子嗣
so she will bear him heirs when the marriage is concluded.
哈利王子和他的妹妹玛丽
Prince Harry and his sister, Mary,
将会加倍巩固我们与你祖国的结盟
will double-stitch our alliance with your country,
而与你没有半点关系
and you will have no part in it.
国王在哪
Where is the king?
我亲爱的姑娘 你该知道...
My dear girl, something you should learn--
是时候该保持尊严
there is a time for dignity,
承认自己输了
for admitting one has lost
并在失败中保持豁达
and being gracious in defeat.
现在英格兰已经没有你的一席之地了
There's no place for you now here in England.
-我... -不
- I-- - No.
闭上你的朱唇
Close that ruby mouth.
这场戏结束了
The audience is over.
如果你真的在乎他
If you care for him at all,
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表