剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
所以你反对我
Then you're against me.
我既不支持也不反对你 堂兄
I am neither for nor against you, cousin.
我只希望平静地生活
I wish only to be left in peace.
别再找我了 埃德蒙
Don't contact me again, Edmund.
愿上帝怜悯你
May God have mercy on you.
我的嫁衣做好了 父王
My wedding dress is finished, Father,
所以我要走了
so I will be leaving.
我让女裁缝把母后嫁衣上的
I had the seamstress sew in red trim
红色饰边缝在了上面
from my lady mother's wedding dress.
你真地明白到这来的原因吗
You do understand why you're here?
是的 夫人 我们要...
Yes, my lady. We are for...
加入英国♥军♥队
English army.
是的 你被征召入伍了 这意味着
Yes, conscripted, which means you serve
你现在要效忠英格兰国王 而不是公主
the king of England now, not the Infanta.
我看到你跟我孙子说过话
I've seen you speaking with my grandson.
我听说你是个很有天赋的弩手
I hear you're a gifted crossbowman.
有天赋的人是王子
It is prince who has the gifts,
他目光锐利 无所畏惧 反应敏捷...
sharp eye, brave heart, quick...
但他还有其他东西需要学习
But he have other things to learn.
比如
For example?
[西语]
他不知道该什么时候放弃吗
He doesn't know when to give up?
我一直在学习西班牙语
I've been studying Spanish.
我觉得它可能用得上
I thought it might come in useful,
确实用上了 我理解了你的鲁莽
and it has, as I've understood your impertinence.
从什么时候开始 承认失败变成了一种美德
当你的工作开始摧毁你的时候
有的时候 放走你的猎物是明智的选择
公主知道什么时候该承认失败吗
她太骄傲了
你一个当兵的 很有智慧
You have wisdom for a soldier.
我耳聪目明
I watch and listen.
真的吗
Do you, indeed?
或许你可以在我去不了的地方
Perhaps you could watch and listen for me
帮我看 帮我听
in places where I cannot.
玛吉姨妈为什么没来
How could Aunt Maggie not be here?
她答应过我她会来的
She promised that she would.
梅格
Meg!
别走 梅吉
Don't go, Meggie.
路途遥远吗
Is it a very long ride?
是的 又远 又冷 又颠簸
Yes, long and bumpy and cold.
我只是来确定你真的要走
I'm only here to make sure you're really going.
总有一天你会来的
One day, you'll visit,
我会让你吃羊胃
and I'll make you eat sheep's stomach.
怎么了
What is it?
不要被别人蛊惑 违背了自己的内心
Don't let anyone poison you against your own heart.
走好 斗士
Go well, Scrapper.
向国王致敬
All hail the king!
上帝与你同在 梅格
God go with you, Meg.
为了英格兰 要坚强
Be strong for England,
为你自己 要开心
and be happy for yourself,
我的苏格兰王后
my queen of Scotland.
守护好她 托马斯
Guard her well, Thomas.
誓死守护 陛下
With my life, Your Grace.
现在 我们要筹谋未来
Now, we look to the future.
今晚 我们应该办个宴会
Tonight, we shall have a feast...
甚至是一场庆典
a celebration, even.
殿下 他们把多明纳斯送回来了
Highness, they sent you back Dominus,
还有一封来自国王的信
and there is a letter from the king.
邀请我今晚到宫里去吃饭
I am invited to the palace to dine this evening.
国王有事情要宣布
The king has something to announce.
国王陛下
His Royal Highness, the king!
请坐
Please, be seated.
请坐
Please, sit down.
悲痛是片海洋
Grief is an ocean...
淹没了一切
that drowns everything...
呼吸 食欲
breath, appetite...
甚至是信仰
even faith.
我离开了你们一段时间
I have been away from you,
在海洋深处
beneath the ocean...
寻找可以依靠的东西
searching for something to cling to...
而我找到了
and I have found it...
英格兰
England.
她是全欧洲最好的国度
She is the finest kingdom in all of Europe,
我将不惜一切代价 护她周全
and I will stop at nothing to keep her safe.
除了皇室婚礼之外
And I can think of no better way to do so
我想不出更好的方法了
than with a royal marriage,
有血有肉的条约
a treaty of flesh and blood
会让其余信奉基♥督♥教的国家
that will make the rest of Christendom
向我们俯首称臣
bow to us...
不仅仅是一代人
and not just for a generation...
而是千秋万代
but for generations to come.
我夫人去世的时候
As my wife died...
她给我提了最后一个要求
she made one last request of me.
我一直在考虑她的要求
And I have wrestled with her request...
我已经决定 我会尊重她的要求
and I have decided that I will honor it.
我要娶亚拉冈的凯瑟琳公主为妻
I will take Princess Catherine of Aragon to be my wife.
愿儿孙满堂
To a nursery full of sons.
儿孙满堂
A nursery full of sons.
为戏剧效果 影片中某些历史事件及人物经过改编
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表