剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
所以她可能会再去争取一次嫁妆
so she might try again to win her dowry.
上帝都在帮她
God smiles on her.
怎么 你现在不信真♥主♥了吗
What, you don't believe in Allah now?
我知道真♥主♥不是他们留下的原因
I know Allah is not the reason that they stayed.
你能带她回达勒姆府吗
Will you take her back to Durham House?
她需要休息取暖
She needs to rest and warm herself.
我去禀报公主
I'll tell the Infanta.
好
Ven.
斯塔福大人
Lord Stafford?
乔安娜
Joanna?
你说得对
You are right,
我们受控于男人
that men control us.
亨利·都铎以为他能控制我的人生
Henry Tudor thinks he can control my life,
但我们是姐妹
but we are sisters.
我们必须互相帮助
We must help each other.
你谁也帮不了
You can help no one.
你现在没法再结婚了
There is no marriage you can make now.
你被玷污了 没有嫁妆 没有地位
You're soiled, have no dowry, and no rank.
我的婚姻没有...
My marriage was not--
我还是...
I remain...
处♥女♥
a maid.
我宁愿信上帝也不信你
I will sooner believe in God than that.
是真的 乔安娜
It is the truth, Joanna.
我会嫁给哈利 亚瑟的弟弟
I will marry Harry, Arthur's brother.
他和其他男人不同 乔安娜
He is different to other men, Joanna.
我来到英格兰以后他就一直想娶我
He has wanted me since I first came to England,
我来之前
before I came.
他写信给我 说他爱我
He wrote to me and told me of his love.
他为了娶我赴汤蹈火
He has walked through fire to win me,
现在我只需要...
and now all I need to have him is...
付清嫁妆就可以嫁给他
my dowry to be paid.
你可以帮我吗
Will you help me?
如果他如此与众不同 你不需要嫁妆
If he is so different, you do not need a dowry.
他也会因为爱娶你
He will marry you for love.
等我成了英格兰王后
When I am Queen of England
我们可以成为盟友
we can be each other's allies.
哈利会答应我的一切请求
Harry will do anything I ask of him.
我们可以一起对抗父亲和你丈夫
We'd stand with you against our father and your husband.
西班牙需要和英格兰结盟对抗法兰西
England is an ally Spain needs against the French.
你为女王我为王后 掌控自己的人生
Then we will both be queen and rule our own lives.
你一直是母亲的最爱
Always Mother's favorite,
现在你又赢得了真爱
and now you win in love as well.
我们得充分利用手里的牌 乔安娜
We play the hand we have, Joanna.
船已经修好了
The ship's mended.
傻子都能看出来他们在撒谎
Any fool can see that they are lying.
一定是菲利普搞鬼
It must be Philip.
他不想让我回卡斯提尔统治他
He doesn't want me in Castile, where I rule him,
所以叫他们把我留在这里
so he tells them to keep me here,
就像当时在法兰德斯他把我锁在房♥里
just as he locked me in my room in Flanders.
我们什么也掌控不了 你和我都是
We rule nothing, you and I.
但这说不通啊
But that makes no sense.
如果菲利普想要夺走你的王位
If Philip wants to take your crown,
他应该在父亲抢走王位之前
then he would want to be in Spain
留在西班牙才对
before our father takes it for himself.
我弄错了吗
You think that I am wrong?
那为什么我们所有的马都没有钉铁掌
Then why do all our horses have no shoes?
跟我过来
Come. Follow me.
瞧瞧这个
Watch this.
我们一直希望欧洲和平 但...
Ah, we all want peace in Europe, but--
我在位期间一直在为之努力
I have labored for it through my reign,
我们快要成功了
and we are close.
国王为了和平做了很多牺牲
The king has sacrificed to win it.
但在英格兰仍然分了两派...
Yet even here in England, two sides form...
有钱的贵族和穷♥人♥
rich nobles and then the poor people,
他们讨厌征税 不是吗
who hate you for their taxes, no?
德拉普尔会让一切回到流♥血♥冲♥突♥
De la Pool will plunge us back into bloodshed.
攻击英格兰王室对谁都没有好处
No one benefits from this assault on the English crown.
你可以阻止这一切 你的父亲
You could stop it. Your father--
我的父亲
My father...
他讨厌坚果
he hates walnuts.
坚果 坚果
Uh, yes, wall-nuts. Des noix?
坚果吗
Walnuts?
吃了坚果会放屁 太可怕了
They give him the gas. Vraiment terrible.
但他把坚果
Yet he keep them
放在一个很大的银盘里
in a great plateaux d'argent--
银盘 对吗
silver plate, oui?
给客人吃 他们很喜欢坚果
For his guests. They love them.
所以现在成了一项传统
So now it's une tradition.
他必须和每个客人吃一颗坚果
He must eat one walnut with each favored guest,
尽管会放屁
even though there's the consequence.
其他掌权之人会排斥他们讨厌的事物
Now, other men of power would shun things they detest.
我父亲是基♥督♥教信徒
My father is a Christian man,
所以我可以告诉你们
so I will tell you this.
我父亲和埃德蒙·德拉普尔吃过一颗坚果
My father ate a walnut with Edmund de la Pool.
你嘲笑我们
You mock us!
哈利
Harry?
我为了王室的未来讨价还价的时候
I barter for the future of this throne
你却在一边游手好闲谈情说爱
while you dawdle on the sidelines making love-play!
什么
What?
是你让他成为漏网之鱼
You're the one who let him slip through the net.
你应该在那里谈判把他抓回来
You should be in there negotiating his return!
我觉得他不重要
I do not think he is important.
你这是在嘲笑我们为守住你的王位做的努力
You mock us for our efforts to keep this throne for you.
也许我不用再继续坚守了
Well, perhaps I will not do it anymore.
也许我可以选一个新的继承人
Perhaps I will choose myself a new successor.
我想上帝可能
Hah! Well, I think God might
会有意见 因为我就是祂的继承人
pass comment upon that, since I am His heir.
你这个不知道感恩的畜牲
You ungrateful little shit.
总有一天你会没有我们的引导
One day, you'll not have us to guide you.
我就等着那一天
I count the days.
别挑衅我 父亲
Do not bait me, Father!
我一定会赢的
I will win!
他怎么这么生气
What made him so angry?
当然是你
You, of course.
一直都是因为你
It's always you.
但我不会让他打倒我的
But I will not let him break me.
来
Come.
让我给你处理一下眼睛
Let me tend to your eye.
他怎么说
怎么不开窗
告诉我他说了什么
他说...
He says that...
他心里一直有你的位置
there will always be love in his heart for you.
他说
He says that
他的境况已今时不同往日
his situation has now changed...
他...他也爱莫能助
and he--he cannot help you.
有多 有多不同往日
How? How has it changed?
罗莎 他...
Rosa, he--
我们会帮你的
We will help you.
天无绝人之路
We will find a way.
不 不
No! No!
这孩子知道自己不受欢迎
The baby knew it wasn't wanted...
所以流产了
so it died.
出去
Go!
-殿下 -都退下
- Highness. - Leave us!
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
我需要大蒜 洋葱
I need garlic, onion,
还有羊肚 如果有的话
and sheep's stomach, if they have it.
我母亲总在打完仗后用这些处理伤口
My mother used it after battle.
让我吻你
Let me kiss you.
你出血了
Your blood is up.
先让我给你止血
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表