剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
西班牙公主
第一季 第五集
《真情与责任》
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously, on "The Spanish Princess "...
哈利不能娶她
Harry cannot marry her.
她是他的嫂子 这是乱♥伦♥
She's his brother's wife. It's a sin.
她说自己没有与亚瑟圆房♥
She says she did not lie with Arthur.
我已知道让我们备受折磨的那个人的名字了
I've learnt the name of our tormenter,
埃德蒙·德拉普尔
Edmund de la Pool,
你妻子的堂兄
your own wife's cousin.
他为我疯狂
He burns for me.
你说过你已经放弃他了 罗莎
You said you had given him up, Rosa.
我想要放弃 但我不知道怎么做
I want to, but I don't know how.
我是个处♥女♥ 如同我初到英格兰时一样
I am a virgin, as I was when I first came to England.
所以他们不仅是名义上结婚了
So they were married both in word and deed?
我说不来 我没有亲眼看到
I cannot say. I did not bear witness to it.
如果她勾引哈利 骗他娶她
If she seduces Harry and marries him upon this lie,
你会下地狱的
you will burn in Hell!
你不能随便把我轰走
You cannot simply throw me out.
我能 而且我已经这么做了
Yes, I can, and have.
你想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
我想让你答应我
I want you to say yes.
我要娶亚拉冈的凯瑟琳公主为妻
I will take Princess Catherine of Aragon to be my wife.
主啊
Lord...
求你赐给我智慧
give me your wisdom.
你呼召我成为英格兰王后
You have called me to be Queen of England.
我该嫁给国王吗
Shall I take the king to be my husband?
您为何不给我启示
Why don't you speak to me?
你怎么敢质疑我
How dare you challenge me?
这是你母亲的临终心愿
It was your mother's dying wish.
难道那对你来说一文不值吗
Does that mean nothing to you?
她那时快死了 深陷痛苦中
She was dying! She was in agony!
那你是说自己要违背王后的命令吗
And you would put yourself ahead of the queen's command?
不 我认为这是你向她提的要求
No. I think that you asked this from her.
她的临终心愿
Why would her final wish
怎么会是夺去我的幸福呢
be to take away my happiness?
你总认为一切都是针对你
You always think everything is happening to you.
不 父亲 我觉得你在嫉妒
No, I think, Father, that you are jealous...
嫉妒我的自信和勇气
...jealous of my confidence and my courage.
而且我认为你想设法夺走
And I think you seek to take away
我唯一渴望的东西
the one thing that I desire.
我们做了什么让他变成这样
What did we do to make him as he is?
好像还嫌不够乱似的
As if this wasn't already hard enough.
我这辈子头一回 与你已故的妻子
For once in my life, I find myself agreeing
意见相同 愿她安息
with your late wife, God rest her soul.
我现在看出了
I now see the wisdom
与那个姑娘结合的优势
of this union with the girl.
我去安慰那急性子
I'll soothe our hothead.
你去见见你的未婚妻吧
You go and see your new wife-to-be.
这是给我的吗
Uh, is this for me?
因为我不见理查德·波尔爵士 他留给我的
Sir Richard Pole left it for me because I refused to see him.
无疑他是在恳求自己妻子的归来
He pleads for his wife's return, no doubt.
她不服从我们的统治 亨利
She disobeyed our rule, Henry.
我不允许这种事发生
I will not have that.
凯瑟琳公主 欢迎
Princess Catherine, welcome.
请这边走 殿下
This way, Your Highness.
你为何微笑 陛下
Why do you smile, Your Grace?
我微笑是因为我们都在
I smile, because we're both clearly
享受此时此刻
having such a splendid time of it.
身为国王...
When one is king...
会因为多种原因需要和许多宾客进餐...
one dines for many reasons with many guests...
为了政♥治♥ 为了获取情报
for politics, to gain intelligence,
为了达成停战协议...
to push a truce...
或为了娶妻
to pursue a bride.
我并不是没有注意到
I'm not unfamiliar with
我们之间的距离在逐渐变长
the sensation of this table growing longer
桌上的食物也在逐渐变得寡淡无味
nor the food growing more tasteless upon the plate.
抱歉 我无意毁了您的胃口
I'm sorry. I do not wish to take away your appetite.
您和王后以前都在这用餐吗
Did you and the queen take all your meals in here?
天啊 当然不是
Goodness, no.
瞧瞧这里
Look at it!
亚瑟喜欢在树下进餐
Arthur liked to eat under the trees.
他愿意每餐都在户外享用
He would have taken all his meals outside,
无论风雨
come wind or rain.
他母亲也是...
As did his mother...
只要一有机会
given the chance.
我们刚结成夫妇时
When we were first wed,
我为她在各个地方安排野餐
I arranged picnics for her throughout the grounds.
用尽一切办法去温暖她的心
I tried everything to warm her heart.
她从前对您很冷淡吗
She was cold to you?
但你们如此恩爱
But you were so in love.
盲人都能感受到
A blind man could see it.
赢得她的心 是我打过的最艰难的战役
The battle for her heart was hard-won.
赢下英格兰的王位都没有这么艰苦
Winning the throne of England was less arduous.
您是何时发现
When did you know
她爱您的
that she loved you?
我无法告诉你确切时刻
I cannot tell you the hour.
但有一天我发现自己内心很平静...
Only that one day I was aware of a peace in my heart...
当我和她在一起时...
a sense that when I was with her...
我有了家的感觉
I was home.
你的眼神和她一样
You know, you have the look of her in your eyes.
你们的母亲都...
You both had mothers who...
没怎么抚养过你们但却能让你们化为绕指柔
not so much raised you, but smelted you.
我就是百炼钢一块
I am a lump of steel.
看看
There.
谁说我不会追女人的
Who said I cannot woo a woman?
过来
Come.
既然你们的公主要嫁给国王了...
Now that your Infanta is to wed the king...
你们的婚姻也得安排起来了
your own marriages must be addressed.
查尔斯·布兰顿选了你
Charles Brandon has selected you,
而罗切斯特公爵
and both the Duke of Rochester
和威洛比·迪厄斯比男爵十一世
and the 11th Baron Willoughby de Eresby
都选择了你
will each be offered you.
我听说对于我的结婚对象 我也有发言权
I was told I was to have a say in who I wed.
如果亚瑟王子没去世
Well, perhaps you might have
你或许还有发言权
if Prince Arthur had not passed away,
但现在由我全权做主
but now the choice is mine alone,
而我唯一需要考量的就是
and my sole consideration
确保你们能嫁给皇宫中的贵人
is that you marry loyal men within my house.
您还再等
Will you still wait for
女王伊莎贝拉付清凯瑟琳的嫁妆吗
Catherine's dowry to be paid by Queen Isabella?
没这个必要了
There's no need.
两国同盟已然修复
The alliance is preserved.
但她自己是无法成为王后的...
But she will not become queen in her own...
罗莎
Rosa!
-罗莎 -离我远点
- Rosa... - Stay away!
这是瘟疫
It is the plague,
我也得了汗热病
the sweating plague.
主啊 救救我
Help me, Jesus.
不是
Ay, no.
你没出汗
There is no sweat.
那就是因为我吃了珍珠鸡
It was the guinea fowl.
一定是鸡肉太老了
It must have been too old.
她吃坏肚子了
She ate some bad food.
是吗
Did she?
是因为珍珠鸡
It was the guinea fowl.
可能会娶你的两个男人
The two men who may wed you
会在大礼堂等着
will be waiting in the Great Hall.
你走过的时候他们会看着你
They will look at you as you pass by.
如果你能把下巴上的秽物擦干净
It may aid the path of love
也许对你的爱情之路大有裨益
were you to wipe the vomit from your chin.
快走
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表