剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
他们对你都是忠诚的
They are loyal to you.
如果我父亲逮捕了他们
If my father had them arrested,
那肯定是有原因的
there must have been a reason.
我们先为他的灵魂进行弥撒
We will hear mass for his soul,
然后就宣布我们结婚
and then we will announce our wedding.
陛下
Your Grace...
现在您还处于痛苦与悲伤之中
this is a time of great distress and sadness,
但您应当知晓 在您骑马赶回伦敦之时
but you should know of an unseemly justice
这里进行了一次不太得体的处决
that was meted out as you rode back to London.
埃德蒙·达德利之前负责
Edmund Dudley was engaged to collect
为王室进行额外赋税
additional levies for the crown.
夫人 王太...
My lady, the king's mo--
夫人 国王陛下到了
Uh, my lady, the king is here.
那是犯罪 更别提是王室的污点
It was criminal, not to mention a stain against the Crown.
祖母大人
Lady Grandmother.
陛下 上帝保佑你
Your Grace, God preserve you.
主带你的父亲进入天堂
Your father has ascended into Heaven
也将你送上合法的皇位
and you to your rightful throne.
我们应当私下谈谈
We should speak in private.
我要为我的父亲守夜
I am in vigil at my father's side.
埃莉诺公主已被传召
Princess Eleanor has been summoned.
很好
Good.
她可以来参加我与凯瑟琳公主的婚礼
She can attend my wedding to Princess Catherine.
哈利 你还在震惊中 你也很悲痛
Harry, you're shocked, and you're grieving,
但你向你的父亲承诺过
but you pledged to your father
你会为英国的未来迎娶埃莉诺公主
that you would marry Princess Eleanor for the good of England.
是因为悲痛
Was it grief...
才让你在一天之内
that led you to arrest, try,
逮捕 审讯并斩首了埃德蒙·达德利吗
and behead Edmund Dudley all in one day?
不 也是
Oh, no. That's right.
他没有接受审判
He didn't have a trial.
你父亲知道了埃德蒙·达德利
Your father learned that Edmund Dudley
一直在违背议会指令征税
had been implementing taxes that were not agreed by Parliament,
也是他下令逮捕犯人
and he gave the order to arrest him.
并不是
No.
我的父亲已经去世了
My father was already dead.
是你以他之名逮捕了
You had him arrested...
然后你在我赶回来之前灭口
and then you silenced him before I could return.
你自封为摄政王
You took it upon yourself to act as regent.
这么着急干什么 祖母大人
Why such haste, Lady Grandmother?
哈利 拜托
Harry, please.
现在还是陪着你的父亲吧
Be with your father now.
我的表亲玛吉又犯了什么罪
What was my cousin Maggie's crime?
她…她是皇室的叛徒
Well, she--she was a traitor to the Crown.
她写信给埃德蒙·德拉普尔 要他…
She wrote to Edmund de la Pool to ask him--
他是她的表亲
He is her cousin.
你剥夺了她的全部希望
You took away all hope from her.
她的丈夫死了 她的孩子饱受饥饿之苦
Her husband dead, her children starving,
您还会惊讶于她生气吗
can you be surprised that she was angry?
如果您得逞了 您早就把我也打倒了
If you had had your way, you would have crushed me, too.
波尔夫人绝不会害你 哈利
Lady Pole would never harm you, Harry.
她一直是我的朋友 也是你的
She has been a friend to me and to you, too.
她是个叛徒
She's a traitor.
求你 放了她和她的孩子
Please, release her and her children.
如果没有别的
If nothing else,
就把这个当作你给我的结婚礼物吧
make this your wedding gift to me.
没有教皇的特许 你们不能结婚
You cannot marry, not without a papal dispensation,
教皇觉得这段婚姻不得体
and the pope has not seen fit to grant one for this marriage.
他拒绝了吗
He has refused...
还是说他仍在考虑
or he is still deciding?
向塔楼传旨 赦免玛格丽特·波尔
Send a pardon to the Tower for Lady Margaret Pole
附上我的印♥章♥
with my seal on it.
我去送给她
I will take it to her.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you, Your Grace.
她怎么这么快找到王子的
How did she find the prince so quickly?
那个摩尔的弓箭手 他跟着一起去的
The Moor bowman, he rode in with them.
有用了 孩子出来了
It works! The baby comes.
亨利
Henry.
我说过会让你们出去的
I said that I would free you.
是赦免书 新任国王亨利写的
A pardon, from the new King Henry.
你能和孩子们一起回宫了
You may return to court with all your children.
会有人好好照顾你们的
You will be looked after.
爱德华·沃里克
我必须得去列队行军了
I must ready to march out.
纠察长脾气是好
The sergeant-at-arms is generous,
但是 再不去他该教训我了
but, uh, soon, he kick my arse.
我也得走了
I must go, too.
奥维多
Oviedo.
到 长官
Yes, sir.
夫人
My Lady?
我有本祈祷书丢了
A prayer book has been stolen from me.
我肯定就是这个人偷的
I believe this man took it.
-什么意思 -奥维多从不偷东西的
- What do you mean? - Oviedo does not steal.
快 请搜一下他的随身物品
Please, search his belongings.
你们翻到扉页肯定能看到一段题词
I believe you'll find an inscription on the facing page.
是教皇亲自写给我的
It is from the pope himself to me.
能解释一下吗
Can you explain this?
这是栽赃陷害 夫人
This is a mistake. My lady,
这本书是你当作礼物送给我的
you gave this book to me as a gift.
他给我看过
He showed it to me.
你是个撒拉森人 基♥督♥教的敌人
You're a Saracen and an enemy of Christ.
我为什么会把神的话语送给你
Why would I give God's word to you?
-我没偷东西 -放尊重点
- I steal nothing! - Watch your tongue.
按照英格兰的律法 偷窃当处以绞刑
In English law, the punishment for stealing is to be hanged.
这是您的旨意吗
Is that what you wish?
这是法律 你盯着他们绞死他
It is the law. See that it is done.
- 遵命 带走他 - 这是栽赃
- All right. Take him. - No, this is wrong.
你不能这样
You can't do this!
-你们要干什么 -夫人
- What are you doing? - My lady,
也该给他个机会开口辩解吧
surely he should be given the chance to speak.
这是命令 军士
You have your orders, Sergeant.
夫人 夫人
My lady! My lady!
军士 这是陷害
Sergeant, this is wrong!
我不是小偷
I am no thief!
夫人 夫人
My lady! My lady!
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret.
那本祷告书是你送给他的
You gave that book of prayers to him as a gift.
他对你一片忠心
He has been loyal to you.
你是不是忘记了这是你送给他的
Perhaps you have forgotten that you gave it to him.
如果你想起来你们公主
I'm sure I could remember...
和亚瑟王子有过夫妻之实了
if only you'd remember that your Infanta
那我肯定也能记起书是我送的
and Prince Arthur lay together.
事到如今
Even now?
事到如今 你还想破坏她的幸福
Even now, you would destroy her happiness?
没有教皇 无论如何她都嫁不成
She cannot marry anyway, not without the pope,
而他也不会来了
and he is not forthcoming.
如果他们都结不成婚了 那何必还多此一举
Then why do this, if they cannot wed?
所以你是拒绝我了
So you refuse?
那就让他被绞死吧
Then he will hang.
我去找凯瑟琳
I will go to Catherine.
她会救他的
She will save him.
守卫
Guards!
让我去找她
Let me go to her!
把她赶出宫
Eject her from the palace,
别让她进来
and do not let her back inside.
不要 不要 等一下
No. No! Wait!
他们圆房♥了
They lay together.
你们公主不是处♥女♥
Your Infanta is no virgin.
不是
No.
她欺骗了我们 诱惑哈利想骗婚
She deceived us to trick my Harry into marriage.
求求你了 放了他
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表